Customers Also Bought
- Fully seam sealed
- Long style design
- Single breasted style Mens Overcoat
- Hidden button closure
- Coating of the Mens Overcoats is made of high quality woolen & cashmere material
- Polyester lining offers added comfort
- You're flying high on the heavenly style of this fabulous Mens Overcoat
- Overcoat is always a must have popular choice for the rising career men
- Coating Material: Polyester fiber blend
- Color: Black
- The cheap overcoat with delicate details and fashion design will complete any cloth in your wardrobe
- Stay at the forefront of style with this trendy Mens Overcoat
- This Mens Overcoat is also perfect for ceremony, theatrical productions.
- Made of high quality material, these Mens Overcoats are durable enough for daily as well as business wearing.
- Special designed cuffs with button
- You're flying high on the heavenly style of this fabulous mens overcoats
How to Size an Overcoat:
An overcoat size, despite what the tag says, will always be larger than a normal overcoat size. For example, if you have a coat that is a size 32, and an overcoat that is also a size 32, the overcoat is going to be larger (at least one size, such as a 34 size) in order to compensate for the size of the suit. Everyone should know how to properly size an overcoat
- Determine your standard coat size. If you wear a overcoat size 36, you'll want an overcoat size 36. Overcoats are designed to fit over heavy, thick layers of clothing and the sizes are supposed to be fitted accordingly. If you try on a overcoat that has the same tag size as your regular overcoat size, it should fit. If the overcoat doesn't try a half-size to a size larger
- Check the overcoat size you are purchasing fits you. Try it on. If the overcoat doesn't fit comfortably or if you don't have enough room to move, obviously you'll want the next size up
- Measure yourself if you can't seem to find an overcoat that fits properly and matches your normal coat size. If you are a size 36 in the waist and a size 40 in the shoulders, try wearing a normal 38-size coat. If no overcoat coincides with your normal coat size, you might be wearing the wrong size
- Determine what you'll most often be wearing under the overcoat, be it your business suit, your winter coat, a jacket or just your normal street clothes. This will make a difference in the size you need. If you normally wear street clothes under an overcoat, you'll want a size that fits you snugly. If you wear your suit under this coat, it may be a little tight, but it will still be the proper size
- Find a chart that will estimate the overcoat size that you need. Most charts will base themselves upon your normal coat size, your height and most times your weight. Find your expected size and see if that overcoat fits. If the overcoat doesn't fit, go one size bigger or smaller depending on why the coat isn't fitting correctly. View an overcoat sizing chart in the Resources section
Size in Details:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Take Care of Woolen Overcoat:
Every person is addicted to shopping. Costly or cheap things that attract to eyes are to be purchased. But one thing is necessary that is maintenance of these things. Likewise warm and woolen clothes are also purchased for winter season. But purchasing is not enough, their maintenance is also essential to give your warm clothes to long life
- Use steam iron to iron the woolen clothes
- Dry clean the new purchased woolen clothes before wearing it
- Don't hang the woolen clothes directly to the sunlight for drying
- Doesn't iron the slight wet or moisture contain woolen clothes because its shine and color can be faded
- Don't hang it on the hanger for drying otherwise the it won't we well shaped
- Pay attention towards the sleeves of the woolen clothes while on drying it otherwise the sleeves become loose
- Turn over the clothes while washing and drying
- Don't put woolen clothes on moist place
- Before wearing the woolen clothes put them in direct sunlight for some time because there might be some smell in it, that disappear in the sunlight. And iron it before wearing
How to Wash:
- Everyone has a few woolen items in their closets, but many of us don't know how to wash them. As a result, we often spend a lot of money having these items dry-cleaned when we could actually clean them just as well ourselves. Read the following to get started
- Follow the instructions. If there is a manufacturer's tag on the item, follow the directions carefully
- Use only lukewarm water. To clean the garment properly, allow for adequate sudsing. Avoid using hot water since it can shrink the fabric
- Keep it short. Woolens should not be left in wash water for more than 15 minutes. Before removing, rinse several times in cool water
- Freeze white woolens. Once your white woolens have been washed and rinsed, place them in the freezer for an hour and a half. The cold temperature has a harmless bleaching effect
- Dry on a flat surface. This prevents your woolens from becoming too stretched or out of shape
- Fix your mistakes. If a woolen was washed in the machine by accident, reshape it by soaking in lukewarm water. Use a mild hair shampoo to lather and then rinse the item several times
Tips & Warning:
- Add several drops of glycerine to the final rinse water to make your woolens feel softer and less scratchy
- After freezing woolens, allow them to thaw naturally. Lay flat to dry
- Keep your delicate woolens in shape by using a shape preserver. While the item is still dry, place the woolens clothes on a large sheet of paper and trace its shape. Wash the item as normal, then pin it to the paper using the outline as a guide. Let dry in this form
- If your sweater or coat ribbing or cuffs are stretched out, dip the affected area in very hot water and it should shrink back to normal
- 1 x Long Single Breasted Men's Outwear Overcoat
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 31.46||USD$ 28.25||USD$ 25.03||USD$ 20.75|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?