Customers Also Bought
- Lace designed one piece dress can make you out of ordinary
- Show your sexy arm line perfectly with this Long Sleeve Dresses
- Belt designed to this long casual dresses can make you more elegant
- Create an eye-catching with the Long Sleeve one piece dress
- This one piece dress is easy to match with different clothes
- Unique Long Sleeve Dress will make you out of ordinary
- You will be more stylish with this dress
- Material: Lace
- Lace up waist belt designed one piece dress is perfectly show your charming frame
- Hollow out sleeve of the long sleeve dresses more cool for warm weather day wear
- Lace construction of the long casual dresses provides excellent wear experience
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
How to Measure:
- Bust: Relax your arms by your sides and measure around the whole of your bosom keeping the tape measure slightly loose.
- Waist: To find the natural crease of your waist, bend to one side and measure around your waist line, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Hips: Stand with your feet together. Measure the area just below your hip bone.
- Inseam: Select a pair of your best fitting trousers with a similar cut. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the trouser. The number of inches/cm, to the nearest half-inch/cm, is the inseam length. If you are intending to wear them with heels, you might want to add an inch/few centimeters.
- Dress Length: We specify the wearing length of dresses on our product pages. This is a measurement taken from where the shoulder meets the neck down to the hemline. For a guide please see the below standard dress lengths and where they would come to on the body ( please bear in mind that this is dependent on your height)"
- Dress length: 86" a looser fitting dress would cover to the mid thigh
- Dress length: 90" the hemline would fall to just a above the knee
- Dress length: 95" the hemline would fall to below the knee
- Belts: Measure the area where the waistband of your trousers will sit. Our belts are measured end to end. Please keep in mind that belt length can very with each style. Some are made in a stretch fabric, some are to be worn around your natural waistline and others wrap around your hips.
Finding Your Bra Size: In order to find the best fitting bra of you please remember to measure yourself regularly as your cup size can vary regularly depending on diet, exercise and pregnancy. Follow the instructions below to find the correct fitting bra:
1. To Find Your Bra Size:
- Measuring in centimeters place the tape and measure around the rib cage immediately under the bust. The tape measure should be held firmly but not so that it feels uncomfortable. The tape measure should be held firmly but not so that if feels uncomfortable. Take the measurement and refer to the table below to find your bra size.
2. To Find Your Cup Size:
- Again holding the tape measure firmly measure around the fullest part of your bust, make sure that the tape measure is level at the back and front, take the measurement in centimeters and refer to the table blow for your cup size.
- Your bra should feel comfortable to wear make sure that:
- The underband of the bra sits in the middle of your back and doesn't rise up or down
- The underwire doesn't dig into your breast tissue and fits comfortably under the arm
- The underwire of the bra lies flat against your breastbone.
- Your bust does not spill over the top of the cup (if it does you need to change your cup size)
General Tips on Washing and Maintaining Your Clothing:
- Deal with the stain as soon as possible. The longer you wait the re time the stain has to soak in and/or dry, making it more difficult to remove.
- Lift or gently scrap off any excess material from the fabric. Use a cloth or a towel to gently blot and soak up any liquid. Don't rub! Rubbing can spread the stain and cause it to penetrate deeper into the fabric.
- Identify what caused the stain. In order to know what to do for the stain, you need to know what caused it.
- Follow the instructions on any presoak, prewash or stain removers. It's best to test a small out of the way area of the fabric first.
- If stains aren't entirely removed after washing, try rewashing the item. Allowing the item to dry, or putting it in the dryer, can set the stain for good.
- Sort articles by color, keeping whites, darks, and medium colors together. Lighter garments can pick up dyes from darker colors.
- Separate man-made fabrics, like polyester from natural fibers such as cotton. Man-made fibers can attract the oils that are released from natural fibers during washing. These oils can build up and make spots more noticeable.
- Wash heavily soiled, dirty, items separately from slightly soiled items. This will help prevent fading and keep colors brighter.
- Try to have large and small items in each washer load. This will let the items move more freely during the washing cycles.
- Sort delicate fabrics and loose knits from "tougher" fabrics.
- Garments which generate lint, such as fleece sweat shirts and towels, should be washed separately.
- It used to be you could help make dyes colorfast by adding 1/2 cup of WHITE vinegar to the washer, before adding the clothes. However, this does not work on today's dyes. If dyes bleed, continue to wash the garment separately until no color bleeds in the wash water.
- Be sure to check the label for proper care instructions, including the water temperature and wash cycle to use.
- Don't overload the washer. If the washer is too full, the clothes won't get enough agitation, and may not get clean. Also, all the detergent may not be dissolved, leaving globs of detergent paste on fabric.
- Make sure the items are equally distributed around the tub of the washer to keep the load balanced during spinning cycles.
- To minimize wrinkling when washing fabrics containing man-made fibers, wash in hot/warm water using a permanent-press cycle. If your machine does not have a permanent-press cycle, use warm/cool water.
- Very important tip - Always be sure to check the pockets of all garments before washing and drying. The stains and damage which can result from one hidden lipstick, lip balm, stick of gum or crayon goes beyond words!
- Lightly shake out items taken from the washer, before placing them in the dryer. Tightly balled up fabric dries slower and will likely come out wrinkled.
- Don't overload the dryer. A stuffed dryer will not allow the items to tumble. Drying will be slower and clothes will wrinkle.
- Keep like garments together. Permanent press items should not be dried with towels, and delicate items, such as lingerie should be dried separately.
- All clothes should be left in the dryer just long enough to remove wrinkles and moisture. Any longer and the heat can actually "set" wrinkles, increase static cling, and cause shrinkage. This can be true for both natural and man-made fibers.
- Use the proper heat setting and time cycle. Don't use a high or regular setting for all clothes. Read the label! Fabrics made from fibers which have low moisture absorbency are fast drying and should be dried using a low temperature setting. This includes:
- After removing garments from the dryer, immediately hang them up or fold them. Don't let them lie in a heap. This can cause them to wrinkle.
- Permanent press items should be taken out slightly damp and hung on a non-rust hanger. Close clasps and button buttons. Straighten fabric lines and creases, and gently brush out any wrinkles.
- Keep the lint filter clean. A clogged filter increases drying time and costs more money in electricity/gas usage.
If you have a tip to share, let us know.
- Use the washing and drying tips to reduce the amount of wrinkles from laundering.
- Be sure you read the care label for the proper ironing procedure and temperature setting to use.
- Do not iron items which are dirty or stained. Heat from the iron will set stains.
- Keep the iron and the ironing board cover clean to avoid soiling the clean garments/fabric being ironed.
- Garments which are drip-dry should be pressed while damp on the wrong side, using a cool iron. If finishing the right side, use a pressing cloth.
- Circular knits and sweaters should be laid flat to dry.
- The following information is provided by the U. S. Federal Trade Commission as part of Project Clean. The symbols appearing on garment labels provide care instructions from the manufacturer.
- As a minimum, laundering instructions include (in order) four symbols: washing, bleaching, drying, and ironing. Drycleaning instructions include one symbol. Additional symbols or words or both may be used to clarify the instructions. The water temperatures listed below are provided as a guideline. Actual water temperatures obtained in the home depend on washing machine settings (hot, warm, cold), regional supply temperatures, and water heater settings.
- 1 x Dress
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.15||USD$ 11.83||USD$ 11.51||USD$ 11.08||USD$ 11.08|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.