Customers Also Bought
- The best-fitting, most advanced Men Boots are comfortable, lightweight and built to last
- You're sure to be a winner in these ruggedly Men Boots
- The Men Boots have good permeability, can prevent smelly feet
- A pair of sleek riding Lace Up Boots for a sleek guy
- Good flexibility, suitable for your daily wear
- This pair of Round Toe Boots look very cool and eye catching, beautiful to wear
- Upper Material: Suede
- Inner Material: Pigskin
- Sole Material: Rubber
- The best-fitting, most advanced Men Boots are comfortable, lightweight, you're sure to be a winner in these Men Boots
- The Men Boots have good permeability, can prevent smelly feet, good flexibility, suitable for your daily wear
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
How to Protect Winter Boots:
Winter boots go through a lot - they are subjected to rain, snow, mud, dirty snow, salt, and a range of other street dirt. By winter's end, poorly cared for boots will repay your neglect by falling apart or simply looking shabby. Here is a way to keep them in better shape throughout winter so that with any luck, they'll see you through a few winters yet.
- Clean Salt Stains Immediately: If you live where it snows and where salt is used on the streets to keep them clear of snow, your boots are going to pick up the salt. Salt stains mar the look of boots and weaken the fabric. Always clean the salt stain as soon as you spot it. Use the cleaning agent recommended by your boots' manufacturer
- Keep the Boots Polished and Clean: If your boots are leather, keep them well polished. All types of boots should be kept clean. A regular wipe-down with warm water for many synthetic boots will help remove dirt and other encrusted elements
- Add Water Protectant: Always spray new boots with a protectant that increases their water resistance. Keeps this spraying up regularly to enhance the original protective quality
- Store Winter Boots Clean and Dry: At winter's end, never store boots without cleaning them first and ensuring that they are completely dry. Otherwise, you risk finding moldy, smelly boots next winter. And worst still, this can cross-contaminate other shoes, boots and items of clothing stored in the same vicinity. As for removing stains, this is vital because the longer that they are left, the more likely it is that they will become permanent and will weaken the boot
- Warning: Never dry boots in front of an open fire or open heat source. This will cause them to crack and dry out too much. Dry in a warm, dry place away from direct heat sources. Try to dry them upside down over a boot holder or similar item
- 1 x Pair of Men's Boots
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 62.77||USD$ 55.45||USD$ 48.13||USD$ 38.38||USD$ 38.38|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.