- Whether you're headed off to work, to the big game, or out for a day at the beach, the insulated cooler bag is the perfect companion
- Large lunch cooler bag features insulation with a heat-sealed, leak-proof inner lining, to keep food and beverages tasty and cool in all weather conditions
- Breathable back ensures you to back the useful bag for a long time
- Lightweight, active-cut hip belt has closures and cinches with a natural forward pulling motion
- There are more capacity for you to explore by open different kinds of pockets
- If you're planning a feast on the go, then you've got to have this useful cooler lunch bag
- Made of high quality material, these bags will bring your BBQ life happy and wonderful
- Color: Green
- Size: 19 x 13.5 x 30cm/7.5 x 5.3 x 11.8in(L x W x H)
- Insulated cooler bag features insulation with a heat-sealed, leak-proof inner lining, to keep food and beverages tasty and cool in all weather conditions
- Insulated cooler bag would be an elegant and valuable piece inside the house or outside
- The zippered opening lets you grab your snack in a hurry. And the picnic basket is easy to clean
- With this useful bag you'll have a good outdoor travelling time with your family
- If you're planning a feast on the go, then you've got to have this useful insulated cooler bag
How To Pack a Backpack for Camping:
A correctly packed backpack can contribute to an enjoyable trip and help you maintain balance and agility on the trail. When preparing for a backpacking and camping trip you will want to pack your backpack so that the items inside are accessible, balanced, and compressed and the outside of the pack is streamlined.
- Line your pack with a large, sturdy white trash bag so that your gear is protected from moisture. Use a white trash bag instead of black because it is much easier to see the stuff in your bag
- Distribute the weight of your items evenly so that the brunt of the weight is against your spine between your shoulders on the trail and between the small of your back off-trail or on flat terrain
- If you pack your heaviest items near the top of your pack it will be top heavy and disturb your balance and if it is packed too low it will cause you to bend over too far and hurt your back. Always pack your food bag above things like stove fuel or soap to prevent contamination
- Create quick access to your most frequently used items. Things like rain gear, extra layers, maps, water, sunscreen and trail snacks should be in small outer pockets or on the top lid pouch. Pack things that you won't need until you are setting up camp like stove, fuel and sleeping bag deep inside the bag
- Pack small items such as a toothbrush, knife and extra lip balm inside a small stuff sack so they don't get lost in the body of the pack
- Fill up as many dead air spaces in your pack as possible. Do not pack everything in separate stuff sacks or you will end up with a bag resembling a sack of potatoes. Pack your spoon and spice kit inside the bowl you will use for eating, stuff extra layers and socks in between the gaps of your sleeping bag in the bottom and pack a bag of food like your flour or oatmeal inside your cooking pot
- Keep as much of your gear inside your pack as possible. Do not be one of the trail tinkerers with things swinging and jangling off of your pack. Not only is this unprofessional but it is inefficient Things can get caught on branches and fall off without your knowing. If you do need to pack something on the outside of your pack like a sleeping pad, attach it securely with straps, vertically, to your pack so that you don't have anything jutting out from either side of your pack
How to Make a Large Insulated Cooler Bag:
- When your insulated cooling needs require size, but not bulk, a cooler bag is the answer. A large-sized cooler bag made from aluminized Mylar sheets and quilted fabric can be sewn in about an hour. According to Eljen Technology, aluminized Mylar is, "thin polyester film coated on both sides with aluminum metal." The simple cooler bag utilizes a lunch sack design, making it easy to fill, roll and securely close with hook and loop strips. A cooler bag takes up less space in cars, boats, or other recreational vehicles and can be folded flat and stored when emptied of contents.
- Fold the aluminized Mylar sheets/blankets in half horizontally and cut two 30-inch wide by 30-inch long squares from each sheet/blanket. You will have four Mylar squares. You can buy aluminized Mylar sheets/blankets online, at camping stores or at many discount stores in the sporting goods department
- Place an aluminized Mylar square to a flat surface. Place another aluminized Mylar square on top of the first aluminized Mylar square. Place a quilted fabric square on top of the Mylar square. Pin through one edge, joining the squares
- Sew through one edge of the layered squares using the sewing machine using a 1-inch seam allowance and a straight stitch. Remove the pins. Repeat for the other two Mylar squares and one quilted fabric square
- Turn the layered squares "right side out" so the quilted fabric is between the two aluminized Mylar sheets. The quilted fabric is retained between the layers of aluminized mylar providing further insulation for the cooling bag. Aluminized mylar on the outside and inside of the cooler bag reflect heat away from, and coldness to the cooler bag's contents. The quilting layer also provides padding and stabilization for the thin sheets of aluminized mylar material. Repeat for the other joined squares
- Align the sewn edges of the layered squares together. These are the top edges of the cooler bag's opening. Pin the two unsewn sides and bottom together. You have formed a bag. Don't pin the previously sewn edges
- Start in the left top corner of the bag, and sew, using a straight stitch and 1-inch seam allowance, vertically down the side, horizontally across the bottom and up, vertically along the right side of the bag. Remove pins
- Turn the cooler bag right side out by reaching inside the bag, grasping the bottom seam and pulling it through the bag's opening. Place bag flat on a table
- Use the tape measure to measure 8-inches down from the front, top edge of the cooler bag's opening. Place a strip of self-adhesive Velcro, horizontally, across the bag. Press firmly to ensure a good bond between the adhesive and the cooler bag
- Turn the bag over so the non-velcro side is facing you. Measure 2-inches down, vertically, from the cooler bag's opening top edge. Place a strip of Velcro, horizontally, across the bag. Rub the Velcro to make sure the adhesive bonds with the bag
- Fill the insulated cooler bag with desired contents, then grasp both bag sides together, roll down, as you would a lunch sack, and secure the Velcro
- 1 x Insulated Lunch Bag
Spec Condition New Size 19 x 13.5 x 30cm/7.5 x 5.3 x 11.8in(L x W x H) Color Green Features Features Lightweight, active-cut hip belt has closures and cinches with a natural forward pulling motion
There are more capacity for you to explore by open different kinds of pockets
Packaging Package Included 1 x Insulated Lunch Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 35.08||USD$ 32.08||USD$ 29.56||USD$ 27.40||USD$ 25.54|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on11-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: Good product. Would recommend. I use the Insulation Bag with an ice pack and it keeps evrything nice and cold. Smart and stylish appearance.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-30-2011
- Other Thoughts: The Insulated Cooler Bag was shipped to me very quickly and is even practical in person!! I highly recommend this item. The material is also very durable
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-09-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this cool Insulated Bag to keep drinks cool during trips out with the family in Cornwall recently and it was brilliant. Even when kept in the boot of the car the drinks were still chilled many hours later. You can't go wrong when buying picnic basket.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: This Insulated Cooler Bag is the best I've used. <br/>I had a smaller one but wanted something larger to store bottles of water. This Insulated Cooler Bag easily takes 12 500ml bottle and still has space for snacks. To save space, I don't use ice blocks, I freeze a couple of bottles of water and they stay frozen until the end of the day which we drink on the journey home (after defrosting in the car)
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-17-2011
- Other Thoughts: I am very happy with my purchase of this useful bag. The color is great, and it has plenty of compartments.
Was this review helpful?