- Color: Blue
- Material: PP & Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 2L
- Size: 14 x 20cm/5.5 x 7.9in(Dia. x H)
- Temperature Limit for Box: -20˚C ~ +120˚C
- Stylish 2L Double Handles thermal lunch box will for sure make your lunch time more fun and tasty
- Special insulated thermal lunch box provides efficient insulation to keep your lunch warm for a long time
- Handle design makes the thermal lunch box easy to carry, fulfills your lunch ideas
- The thermal lunch box can assemble food, porridge, fluids, ice
- Lunch box can keep the temperature up 48 degrees
- Perfect for baby food, salad dressings, yogurt, applesauce, fruit, snacks, and more
- Practical lunch box is the ideal way to pack nutritious, travel-friendly meals and so on
- This Exquisite thermal lunch box is perfectly sized for bringing lunch to school or to the office
- The practical lunch box is durable, attractive, and easy to clean
- The thermal lunch box can keep the temperature up 48 degrees for a long time
- 2L Double Handles thermal lunch box is top-rack dishwasher safe, so cleaning is easy
- With compact and lightweight design, this thermal lunch box is easy for your daily use
- The thermal lunch box is made from highest quality material, eco-friendly and durable
About Lunch Boxes
Lunch boxes have come a long way since children began using containers to carry their lunches to school in the 1800s. Whether you are shopping for a lunch box for your child or seeking a classic box to add to or begin your collection, you can learn something new about them here.
- During the last quarter of the 19th century, lunch boxes came into use by working men who could not afford to purchase a hot lunch or did not have time to rush home and eat. These boxes were industrial in make and appearance, similar to a small toolbox. Children began emulating the practice, creating lunch boxes using colorful cookie tins or metal tobacco containers. In the early 1900s, children's lunch boxes appeared on the retail market, sporting illustrations of children playing.
- Lunch boxes, also known as lunch kits, were created and marketed as a way for children to carry homemade lunches to school. The boxes were seen as a way to keep lunches fresher as well as keeping sandwiches and treats from being crushed, unlike paper lunch sacks. Lunch kits, which included vacuum bottles, commonly known by the brand name Thermos, allowed mothers to send cold beverages or hot soups with their children, making them a hit with both parents and kids.
- There are now several different types of lunch boxes available. In the 1950s, Aladdin and Thermos began selling rectangular metal lunchboxes decorated with popular television characters. Dome-shaped metal boxes emerged in the latter part of the '50s, mimicking workmen's lunch pails but bearing popular, child-friendly artwork. The 1960s saw the emergence of trendy vinyl lunchboxes. Currently, lunch boxes are typically made from soft, insulated foam materials such as neoprene. Hard plastic boxes are also available.
- Vintage metal lunchboxes featuring pop culture icons such as cartoons, westerns and movies are collectibles. Lunch boxes with rust, scratches, holes or dents are worth much less than those in better condition. Any original straps or handles should be present and in good repair, as well as small parts such as hinges. Buyers seeking to collect classic lunch boxes should check for copyright dates on those that appear like new. Many "retro" lunchboxes have been made, and a novice buyer could be fooled into purchasing a cheap reproduction.
- Expert Insight
- Collecting lunch boxes goes beyond finding and purchasing them. Once someone has begun his collection, caring for the lunch boxes is an imperative part of protecting that investment. Water damages metal lunch boxes, and direct sunlight can fade and discolor vinyl, plastic or metal versions. Allowing dust and grime to build up on them can also be harmful. Lunch boxes of any type should be periodically washed with mild dish soap and warm water and then dried completely.
How to Choose a Lunch Box?
- Consider what you'll use the lunch box to carry. Use a tough metal or plastic lunch box to protect foods that can bruise, break or smush. If you plan to pack your foods in plastic containers, a soft lunch bag is fine.
- Choose a lunch box or lunch bag that is large enough to accommodate all your items without having them move around when jostled.
- Consider how you'll be handling your lunch box. If you'll have to fit it in your backpack or book bag, a hard exterior will keep your food from being squashed.
- Purchase a soft-bodied, insulated lunch bag if you'll be carrying items that need to be kept cool or hot. Few hard-shell lunch boxes offer insulation.
- Purchase an insulated beverage container (either with the lunch box or separately) just in case you decide to bring along a little soup, coffee or another beverage.
- Think about the image you'd like to project to your coworkers and companions, and choose your lunch box accordingly. Most plastic and metal lunch boxes will carry images of some sort, including superheroes, cartoon characters and even political figures.
- 1 x Lunch Box
Spec Condition New Type Lunch Box Color Blue Material PP & Stainless Steel Dimension 14 x 20cm/5.5 x 7.9in(Dia. x H) Features Features Gets passed safety inspection based on the food sanitation law
School lunch box adds both style and affordable practicality to your life
The practical school lunch box is enabli
Packaging Package Included 1 x Lunch Box
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 30.50||USD$ 27.86||USD$ 25.64||USD$ 23.75||USD$ 22.12|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Bought this item on07-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: I am always, always, always trying to make lunches with a mismatched hodgepodge of various plasticware. If I find all the lids, nothing fits right in the lunch boxes or bags. I end up using two lunch bags or packing some things separately in the backpacks or even my purse. I could finally have a tidy lunch packed for the three of us. <br/> <br/>I was able to pack each boy's lunch in their own container. <br/>They had a clean place at the table for their food (no more reminding them over and over to put their sandwich in the bucket or on a napkin). <br/>These are nice when you have no table, just place the container on your lap. (We did this in the car with the littles in their carseats.) <br/>Take to a restaurant, divide your meal in half right away. Instant portion control and no need for take out packaging. <br/>Each lid has a different color, making it easy to personalize contents, and later, get the right container to the family member it belongs to. <br/>The lids fit nice and tight and stay on during our travels. <br/> <br/>As an aside, I am not a huge fan of easy lunchboxes bags and after fiddling with one for a while, I ended up buying a thermal picnic tote from thirtyone gifts, which holds everyone's lunch and extras. If everyone uses their own bag, it's fine if you don't mind the short strap, it's fine, but you can only fit three containers in it or two with ice packs and beverages or fruit.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: Thease are the best. Lunches are so much easier. Before I was using three seperate containers. Now it takes me two minutes to back my girls lunch. Easy is the best way for us! :)
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: I've had my Thermal Lunch Box for over a year now (I think I have 3 sets), and I can't say enough wonderful things about them. I write a lunch blog (Lunches Fit For a Kid), and pack my daughter's lunches in them for school nearly every day, along with my own and my husbands. They go through the dishwasher after every use. I have never had one break, warp, crack, or discolor. They are amazingly sturdy. The size is great for kids or grown ups, and the separate compartments are perfect. <br/> <br/>I recommend these highly to anyone who will listen to me. I have gotten family and friends to buy them, and they all love them, too. Wonderful containers, wonderful customer service. Simply love them.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-11-2011
- Other Thoughts: ...and maybe better. it makes the same product which I have used for almost a year with no problems. the lids do not fall off accedently, but I do put a rubber band around it if I put something big in there that will not allow the lid to go on tightly. No problem with fruit juices leaking, but I have not tried real wet things like soup or yogurt. This is a very handy idea but can be done cheaper and it sounds like the quality is similar.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-31-2011
- Other Thoughts: I pack my lunch almost every day and I love these. The compartments let me pack a little of several different things for variety. Easy to clean. What more can I say - they're great!
Was this review helpful?