Customers Also Bought
- With the stylish Sheep Layered design, you will love the healthy lunch box so much
- The healthy lunch box includes fork and scoop inside the box
- This healthy lunch box is perfectly sized for bringing lunch to school or to the office
- Exquisite healthy lunch box has durable and fine workmanship
- This healthy lunch box is top-rack dishwasher safe, so cleaning is easy
- With compact and lightweight design, this healthy lunch box is easy for your daily use
- Special healthy lunch box provides efficient insulation to keep your lunch warm for a long time
- The healthy lunch box is perfect for fulfilling your lunch ideas
- Material: PP
- Size: 15 x 12.5 x 6.8cm/5.9 x 4.9 x 2.6in(L x W x H)
- Temperature Limit for Box: -20˚C ~ +120˚C
- Stylish Sheep Layered Scoop Fork healthy lunch box will for sure make your lunch time more fun and tasty
- With compact and lightweight design, this school lunch box is easy for your daily use
- The girls lunch box gets passed safety inspection based on the food sanitation law
- The healthy lunch box is durable, attractive, and easy to clean
About Lunch Boxes
Lunch boxes have come a long way since children began using containers to carry their lunches to school in the 1800s. Whether you are shopping for a lunch box for your child or seeking a classic box to add to or begin your collection, you can learn something new about them here.
- During the last quarter of the 19th century, lunch boxes came into use by working men who could not afford to purchase a hot lunch or did not have time to rush home and eat. These boxes were industrial in make and appearance, similar to a small toolbox. Children began emulating the practice, creating lunch boxes using colorful cookie tins or metal tobacco containers. In the early 1900s, children's lunch boxes appeared on the retail market, sporting illustrations of children playing.
- Lunch boxes, also known as lunch kits, were created and marketed as a way for children to carry homemade lunches to school. The boxes were seen as a way to keep lunches fresher as well as keeping sandwiches and treats from being crushed, unlike paper lunch sacks. Lunch kits, which included vacuum bottles, commonly known by the brand name Thermos, allowed mothers to send cold beverages or hot soups with their children, making them a hit with both parents and kids.
- There are now several different types of lunch boxes available. In the 1950s, Aladdin and Thermos began selling rectangular metal lunchboxes decorated with popular television characters. Dome-shaped metal boxes emerged in the latter part of the '50s, mimicking workmen's lunch pails but bearing popular, child-friendly artwork. The 1960s saw the emergence of trendy vinyl lunchboxes. Currently, lunch boxes are typically made from soft, insulated foam materials such as neoprene. Hard plastic boxes are also available.
- Vintage metal lunchboxes featuring pop culture icons such as cartoons, westerns and movies are collectibles. Lunch boxes with rust, scratches, holes or dents are worth much less than those in better condition. Any original straps or handles should be present and in good repair, as well as small parts such as hinges. Buyers seeking to collect classic lunch boxes should check for copyright dates on those that appear like new. Many "retro" lunchboxes have been made, and a novice buyer could be fooled into purchasing a cheap reproduction.
- Expert Insight
- Collecting lunch boxes goes beyond finding and purchasing them. Once someone has begun his collection, caring for the lunch boxes is an imperative part of protecting that investment. Water damages metal lunch boxes, and direct sunlight can fade and discolor vinyl, plastic or metal versions. Allowing dust and grime to build up on them can also be harmful. Lunch boxes of any type should be periodically washed with mild dish soap and warm water and then dried completely.
How to Choose a Lunch Box?
- Consider what you'll use the lunch box to carry. Use a tough metal or plastic lunch box to protect foods that can bruise, break or smush. If you plan to pack your foods in plastic containers, a soft lunch bag is fine.
- Choose a lunch box or lunch bag that is large enough to accommodate all your items without having them move around when jostled.
- Consider how you'll be handling your lunch box. If you'll have to fit it in your backpack or book bag, a hard exterior will keep your food from being squashed.
- Purchase a soft-bodied, insulated lunch bag if you'll be carrying items that need to be kept cool or hot. Few hard-shell lunch boxes offer insulation.
- Purchase an insulated beverage container (either with the lunch box or separately) just in case you decide to bring along a little soup, coffee or another beverage.
- Think about the image you'd like to project to your coworkers and companions, and choose your lunch box accordingly. Most plastic and metal lunch boxes will carry images of some sort, including superheroes, cartoon characters and even political figures.
- 1 x Lunch Box
Spec Condition New Type Lunch Box Color Blue & White Material PP Dimension 15 x 12.5 x 6.8cm/5.9 x 4.9 x 2.6in(L x W x H) Features Features Perfect for baby food, salad dressings, yogurt, applesauce, fruit, snacks, and more
Practical lunch box is the ideal way to pack nutritious, travel-friendly meals and so on
Packaging Package Included 1 x Lunch Box
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.37||USD$ 6.28||USD$ 6.18||USD$ 6.05||USD$ 6.05|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on09-07-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought two dous - one for each of my girls (5 and 14) along with two unos. We love them! The dous allow them to each bring two snacks that stay fresh and do not crushed. They stack perfectly together with the uno in the lunch box, leaving enough room for a small ice packet and drink. I switched the lids so one girl has a blue set and the other has an orange set. They are tough and we wash them in the dishwasher everyday. The due is a little big in protions for my 5-year-old so I am buying her a smaller Pico. I woudl highly recommend them!!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-23-2011
- Other Thoughts: My little Healthy Lunch Box is great. Smaller than I thought but big enough for my daughter's sandwich or a couple of snacks. It's solid and well-built and I love that it's dishwasher safe. The only problem is after about a month, there's a little chip out of the orange paint on the lid.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: The quality is excellent but the size is to big for a childs lunch box.....I need a size smaller...Very pricey but I am hoping it last a while
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: Product Summary: <br/>Good size to secure lunch and snacks. <br/>Easy to open and close - yet secure. <br/>Easy to clean. <br/>No more plastic or disposable zip-locks. <br/>Great company. <br/> <br/>We ordered two, with and without the divider. We use both daily for our daughter's lunch. I usually put 1/2-2/3 of a sandwich in the one with no divider and then add a bit of fruit too. In the divided lunchbot (DUO) I'll put a vegetable in one half and crackers of fruit or desert or something in the other half. We stack them in her lunchbox and there is still room for a bottle of water. <br/> <br/>I ordered both direct from Lunchbots.com. We started losing paint of both lids in less than 2 months. I wrote lunchbots of the problem and they immediately replied that the paint should be much more durable but that a small batch with defective paint was known about. They immediately mailed me two new lids and an extra gift. There's not enough companies still listening to their customers and taking care of problems. Thank you Lunchbots!
Was this review helpful?
Elizabeth M Smith
Bought this item on07-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought two of these Healthy Lunch Box - one with the divider and one without. I was worried the divider would have rough edges and be thin but that is not the case - it's very nicely made and sturdy, no danger for my preschooler there. However, my one exception is that one of these containers loses the lid quite easily. For me it's no biggie, I just slip a rubber band that I reuse over the container, problem solved, but I did want to mention it in case the folks making these are reading. :) I didn't think this was a reason to dock a star, I love these!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: these are a FANTASTIC design. We use them every day. As for the size, I can stuff a cut sandwich into one side & a ton of grapes into the other side (more grapes than she can eat). They fit in any standard kids lunchbox. (I also use them when we go to the park - they're great for picnics) <br/> <br/>Found out some additional information.... it's a family owned business out of california & these containers (including the orange paint) are phthalate free, lead free, bpa free, completely safe. Good to know!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-28-2011
- Other Thoughts: We have several lunchbots containers and love the Girls Lunch Box all. They keep food fresh and wash nicely in the dishwasher. They don't discolor or smell like the old plastic containers we used to have!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-21-2011
- Other Thoughts: I am always looking for environmentally conscious choices for everyday living, and I was so excited to find these lunchboxes. We have been using them for almost a year and they have been holding up just wonderfully. I like the division which I use for half a sandwich and the other either for some fresh fruit, pretzels and the like. It cleans well also. I wish everybody would hop on the bandwagon and get one of these. We should all help out Mother Nature a little bit, and this a really great way to do it. Thanks for creating these lunchboxes!
Was this review helpful?