- Material: Metal
- Box body Size: 205 x 140mm/8.1 x 5.5in(H x Dia.)
- Box Lid Height: 30mm/1.2in
- First layer Dish Height: 28mm/1.1in
- Second layer Dish Height: 65mm/1.1in
- The Stainless Steel Lunch Box has a good effect of insulation
- The Stainless Steel Lunch Box is durable and practical
- The Stainless Steel Lunch Box is convenient for you
- You can use the Double Lunch Box to bring your meal
- The Insulation Lunch Box is beautiful and concise, fulfill your lunch ideas
- The Stainless Steel Lunch Box has a good effect of insulation, safe to use
- The insulation lunch box is made of high quality stainless steel, durable and practical
- The Stainless Steel Lunch Box is convenient to take the meal with you
About Lunch Boxes
Lunch boxes have come a long way since children began using containers to carry their lunches to school in the 1800s. Whether you are shopping for a lunch box for your child or seeking a classic box to add to or begin your collection, you can learn something new about them here.
- During the last quarter of the 19th century, lunch boxes came into use by working men who could not afford to purchase a hot lunch or did not have time to rush home and eat. These boxes were industrial in make and appearance, similar to a small toolbox. Children began emulating the practice, creating lunch boxes using colorful cookie tins or metal tobacco containers. In the early 1900s, children's lunch boxes appeared on the retail market, sporting illustrations of children playing.
- Lunch boxes, also known as lunch kits, were created and marketed as a way for children to carry homemade lunches to school. The boxes were seen as a way to keep lunches fresher as well as keeping sandwiches and treats from being crushed, unlike paper lunch sacks. Lunch kits, which included vacuum bottles, commonly known by the brand name Thermos, allowed mothers to send cold beverages or hot soups with their children, making them a hit with both parents and kids.
- There are now several different types of lunch boxes available. In the 1950s, Aladdin and Thermos began selling rectangular metal lunchboxes decorated with popular television characters. Dome-shaped metal boxes emerged in the latter part of the '50s, mimicking workmen's lunch pails but bearing popular, child-friendly artwork. The 1960s saw the emergence of trendy vinyl lunchboxes. Currently, lunch boxes are typically made from soft, insulated foam materials such as neoprene. Hard plastic boxes are also available.
- Vintage metal lunchboxes featuring pop culture icons such as cartoons, westerns and movies are collectibles. Lunch boxes with rust, scratches, holes or dents are worth much less than those in better condition. Any original straps or handles should be present and in good repair, as well as small parts such as hinges. Buyers seeking to collect classic lunch boxes should check for copyright dates on those that appear like new. Many "retro" lunchboxes have been made, and a novice buyer could be fooled into purchasing a cheap reproduction.
- Expert Insight
- Collecting lunch boxes goes beyond finding and purchasing them. Once someone has begun his collection, caring for the lunch boxes is an imperative part of protecting that investment. Water damages metal lunch boxes, and direct sunlight can fade and discolor vinyl, plastic or metal versions. Allowing dust and grime to build up on them can also be harmful. Lunch boxes of any type should be periodically washed with mild dish soap and warm water and then dried completely.
How to Choose a Lunch Box?
- Consider what you'll use the lunch box to carry. Use a tough metal or plastic lunch box to protect foods that can bruise, break or smush. If you plan to pack your foods in plastic containers, a soft lunch bag is fine.
- Choose a lunch box or lunch bag that is large enough to accommodate all your items without having them move around when jostled.
- Consider how you'll be handling your lunch box. If you'll have to fit it in your backpack or book bag, a hard exterior will keep your food from being squashed.
- Purchase a soft-bodied, insulated lunch bag if you'll be carrying items that need to be kept cool or hot. Few hard-shell lunch boxes offer insulation.
- Purchase an insulated beverage container (either with the lunch box or separately) just in case you decide to bring along a little soup, coffee or another beverage.
- Think about the image you'd like to project to your coworkers and companions, and choose your lunch box accordingly. Most plastic and metal lunch boxes will carry images of some sort, including superheroes, cartoon characters and even political figures.
- 1 x Lunch Box
Spec Condition New Type Lunch Box Material Metal Features Features The The Stainless Steel Lunch Box has a good effect of insulation
The The Stainless Steel Lunch Box is durable and practical
The Stainless Steel Lunch Box is convenient for you <
Packaging Package Included 1 x Lunch Box
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 46.55||USD$ 42.55||USD$ 39.17||USD$ 36.30||USD$ 33.82|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on08-23-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought two of these hoping the novel (for us) form factor would inspire us to bring lunch more often than going out. For that, it has certainly succeeded. It works well, the insulation sleeve does indeed keep things nice and cool (we haven't tried hot). The bowls clean up nicely and we haven't had a problem with them retaining odors, but we are pretty careful with them. Soup/liquid will leak a bit out of the bottom container if you aren't careful, which can be frustrating, but I have not had any kind of spill or horrible disaster because of it. <br/> <br/>One thing to consider: it is essentially fancy - and expensive - Tupperware. For cold, it isn't rated to keep things out of the danger zone for terribly long (according to the product documentation), and it would be difficult to get an ice pack involved short of freezing some water in the top-most container. If you are concerned with a lot of 'function' my guess would be that you could find something more appropriate at a lesser price point than this. However, if style is important to (as it was for us), this is just too cool.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: My kid who is 8 years old loved it so much. We had some issues about lunch time at her school and now it looks like it is gonna be overeaten hopefully! It is a great product within in simple use.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: I'm trying to eat more healthy at work. The Mr. Bento lunch jar has been just the ticket. I can bring salads, soup, chicken breasts and other items from home and the hot items stay hot. Admittedly, when the lunch jar first arrived, I thought the individual containers looked smaller than I had imagined, and I am sure others may agree. However, I quickly discovered that the container sizes in the lunch jar help me appropriately size my portions. When I fill the soup container with soup, it is actually equivalent to one serving listed on the nutruition label of my favorite V8 soup. In the past, I would have downed the whole V8 package which would have been the equivalent of two servings.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: My son now has hot lunch at school. Limited in use so I just tailor his lunch to the box. Today he is having a cheeseburger. He always says it was hot. I just put hot water in the base. Only with oodles of noodles do I actually put soup in the bottom. Very glad I made the purchase. I will be getting one for myself. Probably three larger bowls instead of four for me. The four are perfect for my son though!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a great Stainless Steel Lunch Box. As other reviewers have said, you need to put the right things in the right containers in order to keep them hot or cold (whichever you're trying to do). <br/> <br/>The second container up from the bottom has a much thicker lid than the rest of the containers in order to keep the temperatures separated better. The top two containers sit just under the closed lid and above the top of the large outer container. <br/> <br/>The lid is a heavier weight plastic snap on (two snap latches). <br/> <br/>The top two containers are like tupperware with snap on lids. <br/> <br/>The second one up from the bottom is the one I explained above with the thick twist in lid (not screw on, but it does lock into place). <br/> <br/>The bottom container is the "soup" container although I don't use it for that. I put V8 in it and it doesn't leak on account of an airtight screw on lid with vent. <br/> <br/>I can see how some people don't enjoy cleaning this. I would say that you probably have to use a scrub brush to clean it effectively. That's what I've been using and it takes me about five minutes to wash the whole setup. <br/> <br/>The plastic will probably start to take on the smells of the food after awhile. I'm actually looking forward to this happening because I have a feeling that an overnight soak in vinegar will remove both the stains and smells. <br/> <br/>Hope this helps!
Was this review helpful?