Customers Also Bought
- The elegant lunch box is round designed lunch box with 2 layers allowing the separately storage
- This Elegant Lunch Box is perfectly sized for bringing lunch to school or to the office
- The Elegant Lunch Box with portable handle allows it can be conveniently to carry
- Perfect stainless steel construction makes the insulated lunch box highly durable
- The special elegant lunch box provides efficient insulation to keep your lunch warm for a long time
- The elegant lunch box will surely fulfill your lunch ideas
- Material: Plastic
- The elegant lunch box has durable workmanship, with study construction
- Elegant Lunch Box is made of superior material, durable and reliable for long time use
- Superior material will keep the inner food warm longer
Size in Detail:
About Lunch Boxes
Lunch boxes have come a long way since children began using containers to carry their lunches to school in the 1800s. Whether you are shopping for a lunch box for your child or seeking a classic box to add to or begin your collection, you can learn something new about them here.
- During the last quarter of the 19th century, lunch boxes came into use by working men who could not afford to purchase a hot lunch or did not have time to rush home and eat. These boxes were industrial in make and appearance, similar to a small toolbox. Children began emulating the practice, creating lunch boxes using colorful cookie tins or metal tobacco containers. In the early 1900s, children's lunch boxes appeared on the retail market, sporting illustrations of children playing.
- Lunch boxes, also known as lunch kits, were created and marketed as a way for children to carry homemade lunches to school. The boxes were seen as a way to keep lunches fresher as well as keeping sandwiches and treats from being crushed, unlike paper lunch sacks. Lunch kits, which included vacuum bottles, commonly known by the brand name Thermos, allowed mothers to send cold beverages or hot soups with their children, making them a hit with both parents and kids.
- There are now several different types of lunch boxes available. In the 1950s, Aladdin and Thermos began selling rectangular metal lunchboxes decorated with popular television characters. Dome-shaped metal boxes emerged in the latter part of the '50s, mimicking workmen's lunch pails but bearing popular, child-friendly artwork. The 1960s saw the emergence of trendy vinyl lunchboxes. Currently, lunch boxes are typically made from soft, insulated foam materials such as neoprene. Hard plastic boxes are also available.
- Vintage metal lunchboxes featuring pop culture icons such as cartoons, westerns and movies are collectibles. Lunch boxes with rust, scratches, holes or dents are worth much less than those in better condition. Any original straps or handles should be present and in good repair, as well as small parts such as hinges. Buyers seeking to collect classic lunch boxes should check for copyright dates on those that appear like new. Many "retro" lunchboxes have been made, and a novice buyer could be fooled into purchasing a cheap reproduction.
- Expert Insight
- Collecting lunch boxes goes beyond finding and purchasing them. Once someone has begun his collection, caring for the lunch boxes is an imperative part of protecting that investment. Water damages metal lunch boxes, and direct sunlight can fade and discolor vinyl, plastic or metal versions. Allowing dust and grime to build up on them can also be harmful. Lunch boxes of any type should be periodically washed with mild dish soap and warm water and then dried completely.
How to Choose a Lunch Box?
- Consider what you'll use the lunch box to carry. Use a tough metal or plastic lunch box to protect foods that can bruise, break or smush. If you plan to pack your foods in plastic containers, a soft lunch bag is fine.
- Choose a lunch box or lunch bag that is large enough to accommodate all your items without having them move around when jostled.
- Consider how you'll be handling your lunch box. If you'll have to fit it in your backpack or book bag, a hard exterior will keep your food from being squashed.
- Purchase a soft-bodied, insulated lunch bag if you'll be carrying items that need to be kept cool or hot. Few hard-shell lunch boxes offer insulation.
- Purchase an insulated beverage container (either with the lunch box or separately) just in case you decide to bring along a little soup, coffee or another beverage.
- Think about the image you'd like to project to your coworkers and companions, and choose your lunch box accordingly. Most plastic and metal lunch boxes will carry images of some sort, including superheroes, cartoon characters and even political figures.
- 5 x Lunch Box
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.82||USD$ 16.00||USD$ 15.18||USD$ 14.09||USD$ 14.09|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on08-30-2011
- Other Thoughts: After trying out a number of lunch boxes out there, I came across this one which is just perfect for my needs. It has 4 boxes, each of different size to accomodate main course, side dish, snack and soup. These boxes go perfectly in the hot case and the hot case fits snugly in the cover. There is a spoon holder with the spoon / spoon cover. Food boxes can be heated in the microwave and I have washed them in the dishwasher without damaging any of them. This product is very stylish and smart! I would recommend it to any one who wants to buy it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: I ordered this awhile back and nearly forgot to write a review, I tend to do that. I can say they shipped well and on time, very efficient. <br/> <br/>With that said, the product was wonderful, it certainly isn't a magic box, but you get what you pay for. I realized that if I get up early and cook food for say, my lunch, my meal is still warm 6 hours later. <br/> <br/>It says not to microwave them, but if I want something hotter, I do. Haven't had any problems with the dishwasher, I guess that's just there so the plastic wont accidentally melt if it fell through the cracks somehow. <br/> <br/>It really does keep your stuff hot, I haven't tested it for cold things yet though.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this lunch box in January-2011, and since then I've been pretty happy with it. I use it for lunch on campus <br/> <br/>Pros <br/>- Keeps my food reasonably warm. Pack it at 8am and eat at 12:30pm. <br/>- Sturdy, spill proof container. I haven't beaten it up, but its latches and bowls look great even after weeks of use. <br/> <br/>Cons <br/>- I find myself wondering what I'm going to put in each container each day. <br/>- The soup bowl isn't big enough in my opinion, but i also use it to keep my edamame hot so of course I'd like more space. <br/> <br/>I'm not a seasoned Bento lunch box user, so I've been repeating menus and trying to figure it out. <br/> <br/>To those considering the purchase, make sure you look at the dimensions and get the size Bento you want. If this one is too big, try the other Zojirushi Bento boxes. This is a great brand over all and you probably can't go wrong buying them.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this for my wife - she was using all sorts of odd sized containers to pack her food in (works 3 - 12 hours shifts a week and likes to take a variety of things to munch on). Now she has something that pretty much handles everything she wants to take. And yes, you can wash the inner containers in the diswasher IF, and only IF you don't use the dry cycle - it will melt/distort the containers. <br/> <br/>Pro: <br/>Lots of space for both hot and cold food items. <br/>Has a nice carry bag. <br/>Price is reasonable. <br/>No BPA is the plastic. <br/> <br/>Con: <br/>The inner containers will stain/discolor. <br/> <br/>All in all, this is a great product if you like to take leftovers to work.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-18-2011
- Other Thoughts: It's everything everyone says it is. Compact, holds a lot of food, easy to use, keeps things hot and cold, and allows you to pack a healthy and cheaper lunch. I haven't had any spillage and I've been using it a month everyday. This is a great product. I'm considering it as a holiday gift for folks.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this lunch jar for my husband who is now packing lunch because he is in a very strict diet due to a duodenal ulcer. When we first saw the containers we were a little concerned they would not hold enough food for a guy who is over 6 feet tall. But, surprisingly, the containers have a very decent capacity because the first day, after raving about how nice it was to have a nice warm meal after several hours, he asked me to actually put less rice in the larger container because he ate so much he was stuffed.I think this lunch jar is perfect; it has the right amount of containers to house a balanced healthy meal and it REALLY keeps food warm for a very long time. It works even better it you fill it up with boiling hot water and let it stand while you reheat your food in the morning, that way it'll be nice and hot when you put your food in. The size is also ideal, is very easy to carry around because it is not big and bulky and comes with a convenient carry bag. I also love the spork that comes with the jar, it replaces the spoon and fork I used to pack. The only con I would mention may be the price, which is a little steep for what I've paid for a lunch jar before, but this one is so good, it's all worth it. Besides, we have been saving real big bucks every week in breakfast and lunch because my husband works in New York City were hot food is ridiculously expensive.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: Got this for Elegant Lunch Box my fiance as the cafeteria food at his work is pretty dubious. I really enjoy making embarrassing cute Bento lunches for him, and the containers are perfect for that. Lots of space, and the food stays at a good temp. I've used many Bento's, and consider myself a cute (kawaii) lunch enthusiast, and I have to say that Mr. Bento is the best! This Bento used to come with chopsticks in a case, but now has a spork type thing. Would prefer the chopsticks, but no big thing. Oh, and the bag is pretty decent. I can sometimes squeeze a fruit in there, and I always leave a note!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: Bought this Elegant Lunch Box for my husband. Great way to monitor portion control. Containers are all exactly how described and plenty big for a filling lunch and snacks. I have had no problems, everything is very well made. Even my husband is enjoying it because he does not have to worry with leaky containers or sandwich bags.
Was this review helpful?