Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Lunch Boxes Material Plastic PP(Outside)
Dimension 11.0 x 17.5cm/4.3 x 6.9in(Dia. x H) Features Features Perfect for baby food, salad dressings, yogurt, applesauce, fruit, snacks, and more
Practical lunch box is the ideal way to pack nutritious, travel-friendly meals and so on
Packaging Package Included 1 x Lunch Box
1 x Lunch Box
- Size : 11.0 x 17.5cm/4.3 x 6.9in(Dia. x H)
- Outside Material: Plastic PP
- Inner Material: Steel
- Temperature Range: -20℃ ~ +120℃
- With the stylish Handle Bear Pattern design, you will love the lunch box so much
- Handle design makes the lunch box is easy to carry
- The Bento Lunch Box can assemble food, porridge, fluids, ice
- Special insulated lunch box provides efficient insulation to keep your lunch warm for a long time
- This Bento Lunch Box is perfectly sized for bringing lunch to school or to the office
- Exquisite healthy lunch box has durable and fine workmanship
- This practical Food Lunch Box is top-rack dishwasher safe, so cleaning is easy
- With compact and lightweight design, this healthy lunch box is easy for your daily use
- Special healthy lunch box provides efficient insulation to keep your lunch warm for a long time
- Stylish Handle Bear Pattern bento lunch box will for sure make your lunch time more fun and tasty
- Gets passed safety inspection based on the food sanitation law
- The practical lunch box is durable, attractive, and easy to clean
About Lunch Boxes
Lunch boxes have come a long way since children began using containers to carry their lunches to school in the 1800s. Whether you are shopping for a lunch box for your child or seeking a classic box to add to or begin your collection, you can learn something new about them here
- During the last quarter of the 19th century, lunch boxes came into use by working men who could not afford to purchase a hot lunch or did not have time to rush home and eat. These boxes were industrial in make and appearance, similar to a small toolbox. Children began emulating the practice, creating lunch boxes using colorful cookie tins or metal tobacco containers. In the early 1900s, children's lunch boxes appeared on the retail market, sporting illustrations of children playing
- Lunch boxes, also known as lunch kits, were created and marketed as a way for children to carry homemade lunches to school. The boxes were seen as a way to keep lunches fresher as well as keeping sandwiches and treats from being crushed, unlike paper lunch sacks. Lunch kits, which included vacuum bottles, commonly known by the brand name Thermos, allowed mothers to send cold beverages or hot soups with their children, making them a hit with both parents and kids
- There are now several different types of lunch boxes available. In the 1950s, Aladdin and Thermos began selling rectangular metal lunchboxes decorated with popular television characters. Dome-shaped metal boxes emerged in the latter part of the '50s, mimicking workmen's lunch pails but bearing popular, child-friendly artwork. The 1960s saw the emergence of trendy vinyl lunchboxes. Currently, lunch boxes are typically made from soft, insulated foam materials such as neoprene. Hard plastic boxes are also available
- Vintage metal lunchboxes featuring pop culture icons such as cartoons, westerns and movies are collectibles. Lunch boxes with rust, scratches, holes or dents are worth much less than those in better condition. Any original straps or handles should be present and in good repair, as well as small parts such as hinges. Buyers seeking to collect classic lunch boxes should check for copyright dates on those that appear like new. Many "retro" lunchboxes have been made, and a novice buyer could be fooled into purchasing a cheap reproduction
- Collecting lunch boxes goes beyond finding and purchasing them. Once someone has begun his collection, caring for the lunch boxes is an imperative part of protecting that investment. Water damages metal lunch boxes, and direct sunlight can fade and discolor vinyl, plastic or metal versions. Allowing dust and grime to build up on them can also be harmful. Lunch boxes of any type should be periodically washed with mild dish soap and warm water and then dried completely
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.23||USD$ 8.72||USD$ 8.21||USD$ 7.52||USD$ 7.52|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.