Customers Also Bought
- This macro extension tube set is available for Canon D-SLR Camera 7D 5D II 60D 600D
- There are three rings, 31mm, 21mm and 13mm, in this macro extension tube set
- These rings can match the TTL (Through The Lens) and auto exposure) function
- You can match the rings freely to service for wide requirements for the depth of field
- The rings of this macro extension tube set have simple structures that not easy to destroy
- There is a lens adapter ring, camera adapter ring and three rings in this set
- This macro extension tube for Canon camera will help you a lot in shooting
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- This macro extension tube set has three rings of 31mm, 21mm and 13mm
- This 3 ring extension tube set is with brand new and high quality
- You can match the rings freely according to the requirement of depth of field
- Check out the detail of this Macro Extension Tube for Canon
- The 3 ring extension tube is available for Canon D-SLR Camera 7D 5D II 60D 600D
How to Use Extension Tubes on a Canon DSLR
- Photographers use extension tubes for macro photography. They are available from many different manufacturers for the Canon DSLR. They are a less expensive alternative to dedicated macro lenses that can cost two times the price of a regular lens. An extension tube increases the image size by creating distance between the lens and the sensor of the camera. The EF25 and the EF12 are the two types of extension tubes made by Canon. While the extension tubes are not without limitations, they do provide some interesting effects and are a good alternative for those looking to try their hand at macro photography.
- Connect the extension tube to the Canon DSLR body by aligning the red dot on the extension tube with the red dot on the camera body. Turn the extension tube until it locks into place.
- Connect the camera lens to the extension tube that is on the Canon DLSR body by aligning the red dot on the lens with the red dot on the camera body. Turn the lens until it locks into place.
- Switch the camera on. You can now start trying to focus the lens onto a subject that you want to take close up. Practice first on nonmoving objects such as flowers. Sometimes the autofocus will not work, and you will need to switch to manual focus to help you focus on an image.
How to Use Macro Lenses
- Macro photography is the art of capturing detail up close, but first you need the right equipment. A macro lens is a great addition to any photographic setup, and with the right information and approaches can be used to capture tiny objects in immense detail.
- Light reflecting in the optics of a camera lens.
- Lens mount image by jimcox40 from Fotolia.com Choose the right lens for the subject. Fixed-length macro lenses come in a variety of different focal lengths. If your subject is a nervous butterfly, use a 200 mm lens as opposed to a 50 mm to keep your distance. Greater focal lengths are perfect for macro photography as out-of-focus backgrounds become increasingly soft the longer the lens.
- A macro shot of a butterfly with a blurred background.
- Butterfly sideview image by jshynes from Fotolia.com Adjust backgrounds by changing focal length and adjusting shooting distance. A 50 mm macro lens at a distance of 11 inches (28 cm) from a subject will provide the same image as a 180 mm macro at 31.5 inches (80 cm), except the perspective distortion of the longer lens will widen and further blur the background. This is an especially useful technique for showing living subjects in their natural habitats yet eliminating excessive background detail.
- A basic camera tripod.
- Tripod image by Dumitrescu Ciprian from Fotolia.com Stabilize your camera with a tripod. Macro photography often relies on precise composition and well-lit frames. A tripod will enable the exact setup of a shot and provide a safeguard when shooting in low-light situations where longer shutter speeds are required. For dedicated macro photographers, macro focusing rails move the camera closer or farther away from the subject to allow precise focusing and composition.
- A flash unit for an SLR camera.
- Flash image by thierry planche from Fotolia.com Use a flash to facilitate higher f-stop values, and a wider depth of field. Often for the level of detail desired in a macro photograph an aperture value of f/11-f/16 is required. With a flash gun utilizing through the lens metering it is possible to light a shot perfectly. It is often recommended to use a flash bracket or to mount the flash off the camera for correct lighting angles.
- Use extenders and extension tubes to get the most out of your macro lens. A tele-extender contains optics that increase the focal length of a lens at the expense of light. A 200 mm lens at f/4 would effectively shoot at 400 mm f/8 with a 2x tele-extender. Extension tubes add distance between the lens and the camera, enabling the camera to focus at a closer distance than is otherwise possible. It is not possible to focus to infinity when using an extension tube.
- 1 x Auto Focus Macro Extension Tube Set (ABS) for Canon D-SLR Camera 7D 5D II 60D 600D
Spec Price $20.39 Up
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 59.05||USD$ 58.10||USD$ 57.15||USD$ 55.88|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.