Customers Also Bought
- Made of high quality material, this macro camera flash light can be used for a long time
- You can take this digital camera flash to be a camera light
- This canon digital camera flash is very convenient for you to use
- LED camera flash has strong luminance and low consumption
- You must love it very much for you to go out to take a photograph
- The camera flash is easy to operate
- Focal Length: 2.4-10.5cm/0.9-4.1in
- Wireless Trigger Response Distance: 15.0m/49.2ft
- Wire Back Time: 3seconds
- Color: Black
- High quality material of this flash light, it can be durable and long time to use
- Unique design of this flash light can show your taste and give a high definition picture
- It is a perfect gift for you to go out to take a photograph and you must love it very much
- With compact design, the digital camera flash is convenient to take
- It comes with standard design which is convenient to install and dismantle
How to Choose a Flash Unit for a Digital Camera:
- The built-in flash on a digital camera rarely provides enough light or enough versatility for the dedicated digital photographer. For this reason, many digital photographers choose to use a flash unit for their digital camera. Flash units come in many shapes and sizes, and must precisely match the digital camera
- Check to see whether your digital camera has a "hot shoe." A hot shoe is a jack on your digital camera that connects your camera with an external flash unit. If it does have a hot shoe, you will find it easier to choose a flash unit for your digital camera. Newer digital cameras may even have a wireless hot shoe, which you can use with a wireless flash unit
- Identify flash units that are compatible with your camera. Choose the one that most suits your needs and budget
- Read the manual included with your flash unit to learn how to connect the unit to your digital camera
- Connect the flash unit to your digital camera and take pictures
Tips & Warnings:
- Digital cameras are extremely susceptible to red-eye. Choosing a flash unit with a tilting head can eliminate some of this. Simply aim the flash toward the ceiling and bounce the light back toward your subject. Bouncing also eliminates strong shadows or lights in your pictures.
- Due to changes in design and voltage, an old or incompatible flash unit can damage your digital camera. When you choose a flash unit for a digital camera, make certain it is compatible with your camera
- Rational use of flash. The flash has many usages, do not think only you need to use flash in low light circumstances, sometimes in sunny conditions, you also need to use flash for filling light. Backlit film making, the contrast between subject and background is great, if you take into account the main body exposure, the background should be overexposeded, the normal background exposure of the main body underexposed, then we need to use flash for filling light
- First, the camera should be set to aperture priority mode, set the aperture value, use spot metering on the background, write down the value of the measured shutter, and then switch to manual mode, set the aperture measured just and shutter speed, and then flash should be set into forcing flash to shoot, so you can restore the normal background of the photo, the subject can be a very good performance
How to Light Photos With Flashlights:
A standard photography session utilizes lighting umbrellas and industry-standard light fixtures to illuminate the subject. If you are interested in creating a visually interesting photograph, foregoing the traditional lighting rules may provide the unusual image you desire. Using flashlights as a lighting source within a picture can create a dynamic contrast between the subject and the background, especially when done in a dimly lit environment
- Position your subject in a dark or dimly lit room, and set up the camera to capture the appropriate angle for the photograph
- Turn on the flashlight and point the beam of light directly at the subject. For a dynamic appearance, stand above the subject and point the light directly down on the center of the subject; down lighting can also be done from various angles to highlight certain sections of the subject. Take note that using a single flashlight will create harsh shadows, which may or may not be appropriate for the picture
- Soften shadows created by the flashlight by using a traditional three-light setup. Position the main flashlight, and then use a dimmer flashlight on the opposite side of the main light to reduce shadowing. Place a flashlight directly behind the subject, and point the beam of light up toward the top of the subject. This will create a backlight, or light rim, around the subject's edges, which can be a very dramatic addition to a photo taken in a dark room
- Decrease the exposure speed on the camera. Have the subject hold the flashlight and after you press the shutter button, tell the subject to move the flashlight in different directions. Due to the longer exposure, the light emitted by the flashlight will create trails, or light patterns. This will result in a dynamic and interesting photograph
- 1 x Flash Light
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 72.78||USD$ 71.17||USD$ 69.55||USD$ 67.40|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.