Customers Also Bought
Spec Price $1.99-$4.99
- This Lens Adapter Ring is used to attach the speedlight to the lens front via adapter ring
- Camera Adapter Ring will increase magnification and working distance
- This Mount Adapter Ring allows lens become a Marco lens on camera body
- The Mount Adapter Ring step up ring has impact resistance
- Suitable For: LENS: C mount
- CAMERA:Olympus E-P1 E-P2 E-P3 E-PL1; Panasonic DMC-G1, DMC-G2, DMC-G10, DMC-GH1, DMC-GH2, DMC-GF1, DMC-GF2
- Camcorder: SONY NEX-VG10
- With this Mount Adapter Ring, you can achieve various effects improving basic photographic capabilities
- This lens increase magnification and working distance
- Brand new Camera Adapter Ring for digital & film camera adapter ring
Adapter ring compatibility problems and infinity focus:
- The most common problem is that of lens registration - the distance from the lens mount to the film plane. It may not be possible to build a lens adapter that gets this distance right for certain lens mount systems
- For example, the back focus distance (distance from the rearmost lens element to the film plane) on EOS cameras is 44mm, but on Leica rangefinder cameras it's 27.8mm. Matching the back focus distance would require a lens mounted deep inside the camera body; not usually an option. In cases such as this you may either have to buy an adapter ring that won't let you achieve infinity focus or you'll have to get an adapter ring which contains one or more glass lens elements and which will inevitably degrade the image quality somewhat. These compensating elements let you achieve focus to infinity, though at the expense of image quality. Contax G, Konica F, Leica M, Minolta MD and Miranda lenses are other lens mounts with back focus distances less than that of Canon EOS
- There is also the case of lenses which have lens register distances very close to that of a true Canon EF lens. Contax/Yashica lenses (45.5mm) and Canon EF lenses (44mm), for example, have only a 1.5mm difference in lens registration, and 1.5 is awfully thin for a metal ring adapter. Such adapters have to be machined to incredibly close tolerances in order for infinity focus to work, which means they can be quite expensive. Cheaper ones often have to be sanded down to maintain infinity focus - but even that is something of a dodgy proposition as you have to sand the surface down accurately from one side to the other, down to a fraction of a millimetre
- Also appears that it isn't possible to make adapter rings that let you mount Pentax K (bayonet mount) lenses on EOS cameras with EF lens mounts. The Pentax K diaphragm coupling lever physically interferes with such a possibility. So you'd have to modify the lens (or the camera) to make such a conversion possible. Note that this does not apply to cameras compatible with the EF-S mount. The design of the EF-S mount, with its smaller mirror box thanks to the 1.6x crop factor, coincidentally permits the use of such lens adapters
- Finally, and this isn't strictly to do with manual focus lenses per se, but you can't use Minolta Vectis or Four Thirds (Olympus, Kodak, Fuji, Sanyo, Sigma, Panasonic and Leica) lenses on EOS cameras. These lenses, in addition to being autofocus lenses, cast very small image circles; much too small to cover the imaging area of EOS cameras. In theory I suppose the Vectis lens design might cover an EF-S sensor, but it would probably be pointlessly expensive to make such an adapter
- 1 x Macro Ring Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.63||USD$ 2.35||USD$ 2.12||USD$ 1.93||USD$ 1.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.