Customers Also Bought
- The Brain Teaser Magic Cube is an amusement game, great for training and developing your child's logic and imagination
- Made of high quality plastic, Funny Toy Magic Cube is safe for you to use
- With new style and new challenge people like to play the Brain Teaser Magic Cube
- Quality of the Magic Puzzle Cube is outstanding and is almost impossible to understand until you actually touch and feel each puzzle
- Colorful Brain Teaser Magic Cube can show your unique style
- Great fun for all the family, keeps the kids busy for hours. It is a wonderful gift for that someone special
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 5.7 x 5.7 x 5.7cm/2.2 x 2.2 x 2.2in(L x W x H)
- This 3x3x3 Type Plastic Magic Cube attracting your eyes is hard to find anywhere else in the world
- The colorful puzzle toy is a amusement game, great for training and developing your child's logic
- Moreover, this magic cube can develop your ability of image
How to Make a Paper Magic Cube
Amaze your friends with a cube that can be folded over and over while never coming apart and always forming either a 2-by-4 rectangle or a 2-by-2 cube. A paper magic cube can be made out of eight paper cubes taped together in such a way that the structure can be folded over itself. The size of the each cube dictates how big the final structure will be, with larger individual cubes creating a larger magic cube
Make the Cubes
- Place a ruler horizontally just below the top of a piece of card stock. Draw a straight line measuring 2 inches long onto the card stock
- Extend an 8-inch line down from both points of the horizontal line. Draw a horizontal line at the bottom of the vertical lines to connect the two. This creates a 2-by-8-inch rectangle
- Draw a horizontal line across the rectangle 2 inches down from the top. Extend the line 2 inches out from each side of the rectangle for a line measuring 6 inches long. Draw another 6-inch horizontal line 2 inches down from the last
- Draw a 2-inch vertical line connecting the points on each side of the 6-inch lines to create a cross figure
- Draw a horizontal line 2 inches up from the bottom of the cross. Do not extend the line beyond the rectangle into which it is drawn. Count the squares of the cross; there will be six of them
- Cut out the cross figure from the card stock. Bend the figure forward along each of the lines between the squares. Place a piece of tape on the sides that touch to keep them in place. Continue folding and taping until you have formed a cube
- Repeat with seven additional pieces of card stock for a total of eight cubes
- Place two cubes side by side on a flat surface. Stick a piece of tape across the top face of both cubes so they become attached together with a hinge
- Flip the two cubes along the attached side so their top faces are now pressed together. Affix another piece of tape on the hinge to further secure the two cubes together
- Repeat with the other cubes until you have four pairs of connected cubes. Arrange the connected cubes in front of you so the top and bottom pairs are horizontal with the hinge on the top face.Place the remaining two pairs vertically in the middle so the hinge is on the faces of the outer sides.
- Place a piece of tape connecting the top face of the cube in the upper-left corner to the top face of the cube directly below it. Connect the top face of the upper-right cube to the top face of the cube below it. Secure the connected cubes with tape on the opposite side of the created hinges
- Attach a piece of tape connecting the top face of the cube in the lower-left corner to the top face of the cube directly above it. Connect the top face of the lower-right cube to the top face of the cube above it. Secure the connected cubes with tape on the opposite side of the created hinges
.Tips & Warnings
- Draw images on each side of the cube to create new pictures when you refold it
- 1 x Magic Cube
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.31||USD$ 10.74||USD$ 10.17||USD$ 9.42||USD$ 9.42|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.