Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Size 25 x 12.4 x 4cm/9.8 x 4.9 x 1.6in(L x W x H)(Folded); 25 x 24.8 x 2cm/9.8 x 9.8 x 0.8in(L x W x H)(Unfolded)(Chessboard); Approx.5cm/2in(H), 1.5cm/0.6in(Base Dia.)(King); Approx.4.8cm/1.9in(H), Approx Features Features 3 in 1 travel magnetic chess, checkers and backgammon game set
The whole set folds in half and closes with concealed magnetic parts
Travel chess set is p
Packaging Package Included 1 x Set of 3 in 1 Checkers Backgammon Magnetic Folding Travel Chess
- 3 in 1 Magnetic Travel Chess, checkers and backgammon game set
- The Backgammon Travel Chess set folds in half and closes with concealed magnetic parts
- This Magnetic Travel Chess is perfect for game night - long car rides or plane trips
- Take your game skill to the next level with the royal game, the game of chess
- This Magnetic Travel Chess is a game that will challenge, excite and captivate you
- The game of chess involves deep levels of strategy and tactics
- In the game of chess each player commands an army of 16 chessmen and has the ultimate goal of beating the opposing army
- Size: 25 x 12.4 x 4cm/9.8 x 4.9 x 1.6in(L x W x H)(Folded); 25 x 24.8 x 2cm/9.8 x 9.8 x 0.8in(L x W x H)(Unfolded)(Chessboard); Approx.5cm/2in(H), 1.5cm/0.6in(Base Dia.)(King); Approx.4.8cm/1.9in(H), Approx.1.5cm/0.6in(Base Dia.)(Queen)
- Just have fun with this Magnetic Folding Chess Set
- This Magnetic Travel Chess is to provide access to a chess game anywhere at any time
- Await you for an exciting game of Checkers
- The backgammon game is a best choice for you
- This Magnetic Travel Chess is a handy way to have a game in the car, at work, while you wait in line or anywhere else that a traditional chess set just will not work
About Magnetic Folding Travel Chess Set:
The function of a travel chess set is to provide access to a chess game anywhere at any time. They are compact in size and usually fold up to prevent the loss of tiny chess pieces. They are great companions for long road trips and can be handed back and forth between you and a friend as you wait in line or eat at a restaurant. Some models of travel chess sets are even small enough to fold up and stick in a pocket, making them a very ready and available form of entertainment no matter where you are
Several types of travel chess sets are available, but the two most common are peg sets and magnetic sets. Pegged sets have holes in the middle of each square, and a "peg" sticking out of the bottom of each piece so that they stay where you put them. This is a very handy feature to have when being jostled around in a car or airplane. The other type is magnetic, and feature either flat square magnets with the pieces identified on the top, or actual small chess pieces with magnets in the bases and a metal board. Electronic varieties exist and usually come with an engine so you can even play by yourself against the computer
A travel chess set can be identified quickly by its small size and peg or magnetic pieces, something you won't find in traditional sets. A travel chess set can range in size from just a few inches across to a 12-by-12-inch board, depending on the style. Most travel chess sets either fold up or have a lid, another feature not found on a full-size set. The manufacturer usually denotes these sets as "travel sets," so there is no mistaking what you are purchasing
When considering purchase of a travel-style chess set, keep in mind that the pieces are often very small and hard to handle. If you have bigger hands, make sure you are getting a larger travel set, or the possibility of knocking over pieces when trying to make moves is very high. Consider also where you will be playing. Peg sets are fine for most road trips; but if the going gets bumpy, a magnetic set may best suit your needs. Do you need it to fold up in a hard case, or is a pliable vinyl board acceptable
The benefits of a travel chess set go beyond simply having one available for a game any time you wish. Tournament players often use these little sets to study with when they are on the move. The set-up time is minimal, if at all, and in seconds a complete chess set can be ready for analyzing games or going over certain opening lines. They are also inexpensive
Tips(Movement of the Pieces):
- (1 king 1 queen 2 rooks 2 bishops 2 knights 8 pawns )Each piece moves in a different way
- The rook moves any number of vacant squares along rows or columns (forward, backward, left or right). It also is involved (with the king) in the special move called castling
- The bishop moves any number of vacant squares diagonally. Consequently a bishop stays on squares of the same color throughout a game
- The queen moves any number of vacant squares in any direction along a row, column, or diagonal.
- The king moves only one vacant square in any direction. It can also castle in conjunction with a rook
- The knight moves to a vacant square in an "L"-shape (two spaces forward, backward, left, or right and one space perpendicular to it). The knight can jump over other pieces when moving
- The pawn can only move forward one space, or optionally two spaces when on its starting square, in a straight line away from the player. When there is an enemy piece one square diagonally ahead from the pawn (either left or right), then the pawn may capture that piece. A pawn can perform a special type of capture of an enemy pawn called en passant. If the pawn reaches a back rank of the opposite player, it undergoes promotion to the player's choice of a rook, bishop, queen or knight
How to Win a Chess Game Fast?
Many people believe that chess is the ultimate game. It requires skill, strategy and the ability to think ahead. There are some moves, however, that can bring crushing defeat to an opponent very early on, sometimes before they even know what hit them. This guide provides step by step instructions on how to execute a classic chess strategy that will defeat inexperienced players in just four short moves.
- Move the Pawn that is situated in square E2, directly above the King. You can move this Pawn forward either one or two spaces. It does not matter which you choose, however, moving only one space will provide a better defense in the event that you are matched against an experienced player who will try to reverse this strategy on you
- Know that after your initial move, it will be your opponent's turn. Very few moves your opponent can make will change your outcome at this stage. For simulation purposes, assume that the other player leads out with their Queen's Knight. Make your second move and move your Queen three spaces to space F3. In the example given, an inexperienced player may be hoping that you will be foolish enough to take the Knight with your Queen and will not likely anticipate your next move
- Let your opponent make a second move. For simulation purposes, assume that they move their Pawn forward to E5 in an attempt to apply pressure to your Queen. This is a common move and one that you may really encounter. After the other player moves it is your turn once again. They will be expecting you to use your Queen, but move your King's Bishop instead. Move the Bishop four spaces to space C4
- Let your opponent make a third move. Assume that they move their Pawn forward an additional space in hopes of taking your Queen. Now it is your fourth and final move. Move your Queen all the way up to space F7, taking the opponent's Pawn and placing them in Check Mate. You have just won the chess game in four simple moves
- 1 x Set of 3 in 1 Checkers Backgammon Magnetic Folding Travel Chess
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.40||USD$ 18.52||USD$ 16.64||USD$ 14.14||USD$ 14.14|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.