Customers Also Bought
- This Learning Board is full of learning adventures
- This Learning Board is a great addition to any classroom or home
- Children can create an infinite number of creations with this Learning Board
- This Alphabet Board can be a impressive gift for your little one
- The perfect way to begin to reading, spelling and counting
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 26 x 19cm / 10.2 x 7.5in(L x W)
- The full letters and numbers of the toys for kids is the eye-catching effect to kids
- The toys for kids is very interesting tool
- The package of this Magnetic Board for kids
- Suitable for above 3 years old children
How to Teach Your Pre-kindergartener their ABC's:
Education standards are rising daily and No Child Left Behind has put more emphasis on Early Childhood education. The kindergarten classes of yesteryear no longer exist, play time has been traded for academics. If you want your child to be successful in kindergarten you must take the time to teach them their ABC's as pre-kindergaten students
- Introduce the alphabet using the alphabet puzzle. Purchase one that has pictures underneath that represent the letter, such as A, apple. Use the puzzle as a teaching tool that is fun. Say each letter as your child picks up and places the letter in it's correct space. Ask them the name of the object that it represents
- Using the magnetic board and the magnetic alphabet spell out your child's name. Show your child simple words, using the magnetic alphabet, such as cat, stop, dog. Have them sort the letters by color and then have your child pull one letter out. Tell them the name of the letter and move onto the next one. Teaching the alphabet is all about fun
- Using a bucket of foam alphabet letters glue words together for your child on index cards. Try to find pictures of objects in magazines or download pictures from the internet of common household objects and familiar things to your child. Add these pictures to the index cards. You now have created your own personalized flashcards. Be sure to include a photo of family members and spell out their names on index cards. The raised foam letters provide an area that your child can trace with their finger to learn the letter shapes
- Teach your child the ABC song. If you are not sure about how it goes find children's DVD's or CD's that sing the song. Teach your child the A my name is Alice rhyme. There is a wonderful children's picture book by Steven Kellogg of the same title. Another great alphabet song is A You're Adorable
- While driving in the car point out letters on signs to your child. Every time you stop at a stop sign, point out the sign and spell out the word to your child. Before you know it your child will be pointing out the letters to you
Games to Play With Kids for Learning Letters:
- Bingo - Alphabet bingo is just like regular bingo, only letters are used rather than numbers. You can draw or print a simple bingo sheet by making a grid with five spaces across and six spaces down. Write B-I-N-G-O in the spaces across the top, and fill in letters at random in the grid. Shuffle a deck of alphabet flash cards and pick them at random, using pennies as markers
- Fishing - Cut out simple fish shapes, about 3 inches wide. Write a letter on each fish. Put a paper clip on each fish. Glue a magnet to the end of a 3-foot piece of yarn, and tie the other end to a stick. Lay the fish on the floor and have the child go "fishing" for the right letters
- Matching - Play a version of the old memory game "concentration" by turning flash cards over. Have the child search for letters by turning over the letters, trying to find the upper case and the lower case to make a match
- Board Games - Use some old board games, such as Scrabble or Word Boggle, to make up new games with your child. Instead of worrying about playing by the rules, instead try to put letters in sequence, or put a few in sequence with one letter missing and let the child figure out which one it is
- Computer - Sit with your child at the computer and play some fun, free alphabet games available online. Games for kids this age are colorful and interactive, with interesting things happening when children choose correctly (see Resources)
- 1 x Numbers Magnetic Learning Board with English
Spec Condition New Size 26 x 19cm / 10.2 x 7.5in(L x W) Body Materials Plastic Features Features This learning activity board is full of learning adventures
A great addition to any classroom or home
Children can create an infinite number of creations with this activity set
Impressive gift for your little one
The perfect way to begin to reading, spelling and counting
Manufacturer Recommended Age Suitable for above 3 years old children Packaging Package Included 1 x Numbers Magnetic Learning Board with English
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.27||USD$ 4.15||USD$ 4.04||USD$ 3.93||USD$ 3.83|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?