Customers Also Bought
- This LED magnifier lighted world smallest jeweler's microscope
- You can use a pocket magnifier to regain the joy of reading
- Use this loupe magnifier can easily tell if your painting is a print or a real painting
- This jewelry magnifier is foldable and tiny, great to have one in your pocket all the time
- Loupe magnifier is helpful when you check something in a dark circumstance
- Great portable magnifier for the watch making industry, specially for inspecting those tiny objects
- Foldable and tiny, it is great to have a loupe magnifier in your pocket all the time
- Color: Silver
- Material: Stainless Steel & Optical Glass
- Made of high quality stainless steel, this loupe magnifier is durable to use
- Suitable size and folding design on this portable magnifier fits easily into pocket or purse
- This multifunction loupe magnifier offers double LED lights which can give off light
- With the function of LED magnifier, you will observe clearly even in dark circumstance
- With beautiful sweet shape, you can send this magnifier to your beloved one
- This multifunction loupe magnifier is ideal for collectors or reading phone books, menu's or any other small area
How to Use a Loupe Jewelry Magnifier:
Buying or selling jewelry is easier with the right equipment, and a loupe is nearly essential for close examination. The loupe -- pronounced loop -- is a compact magnifier made just for jewelry. It is portable and pocket size, easily carried -- and easily lost. A triplet loupe in 10x magnification is usually recommended for jewelry. A triplet loupe has three lenses to correct color and distortion, and a 10x loupe magnifies ten times the original size
- Hold the loupe between your thumb and forefinger, and put your middle finger through the "hole" of the cover. This gives you better control of the loupe
- Place the item you want to view in your other hand, and hold the loupe to your eye right at the eye or nearly touching your glasses
- Move the jewelry in your hand to nearly touching the loupe. It will not be in focus until you get it very close to the loupe and your eye. Once it is in focus, you can move the jewelry to see the stones or different areas of a stone, any marks on the metal for identification, and flaws in the metal or the stones
How to Measure a Magnifier:
A magnifier is a device that increases the apparent size of an object. A magnifying glass is a type of magnifier, and consists of a convex lens mounted in a frame with a handle attached to it. The magnifying ability of the lens depends on its strength, which you measure in diapers. The magnification you actually obtain from a magnifying glass also depends on your near vision, which generally diminishes with age
- Locate the page of your newspaper with the smallest print. Place that page of the newspaper on a hard, flat surface
- Lay the magnifying glass on the newspaper with the lens centered on the small print. Pull the magnifying glass away from the newspaper until the print begins to lose focus. Measure the distance from the center of the lens to the newspaper with the ruler. Assume for this example that this distance is 2 1/2 inches
- Hold the magnifying glass in a fixed position and bring your eye as close as you can to the magnifying glass while still keeping the print in focus. Measure the distance from your eye to the magnifying glass. Assume for this example that this distance is 10 inches
- Divide the distance from your eye to the magnifying glass by the distance from the magnifying glass to the newspaper. The distance from your eye to the magnifying glass is 10 inches, and the distance from the magnifying glass to the newspaper is 2 1/2 inches. The magnification of this magnifying glass is 10 divided by 2 1/2, or 4 (inches)
- 1 x Loupe
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.18||USD$ 4.11||USD$ 4.05||USD$ 3.96|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.