Customers Also Bought
- Multi-angle adjustable lens frame
- Hands-free with light system
- Dual lens with 3.0X and 4.0X in magnification
- 2 LED bulb provides bright light of the Handle Reading Magnifier is designed for reading in dim light conditions
- This LED Reading Magnifier is suitable for reading and stamp collection
- This Handle Reading Magnifier is design with 4X magnification, convenient for your reading or other work
- Main Lens: 3X(Magnification), 8.0(Diopter)
- Subsidiary Lens: 4.0X(Magnification), 12.0(Diopter)
- Size: 180 x 13 x 80mm / 7.1 x 0.5 x 3.1in(L x H x Dia.)
- This LED Reading Magnifier can be use at home or outside, convenient to take with
- Peculiar designed handle of this LED Reading Magnifier is comfortable to hold, clear and not easy to broke
- This Handle Reading Magnifier designed with 2 LED lights, you can use this LED Reading Magnifier even in the dark
How to Use a Magnifying Glass:
- Experiment with several magnifying glasses to determine the strength that best suits your needs. Office supply stores are a good source for finding various types of glasses
- Hold the magnifying glass several inches above the text to be read. Move the glass up and down above the page until the best clarity is achieved
- Carry a small magnifying glass with you anytime you may need to sign a legal contract. Even if you wear glasses, this can help with reading the fine print in a loan agreement or automobile purchase or lease
- Look at lighted magnifying glasses for doing craftwork. The light will illuminate and the glass will magnify small parts
- Purchase full sheet magnifying film if you are having difficulty reading the small print in a book. These come in sizes to match anything from a mass market paperback to a full sized hardback or trade paperback book
Tips & Warnings:
- Magnifying glasses are made of either plastic or glass. Plastic clouds over easier than glass, while glass can be scratched easier
- Simple reading glasses are nothing more than magnifying glasses set into frames for easier reading
- If you still have trouble reading using a magnifying glass, see your eye doctor or optometrist to have your eyes checked for any major problems
How to Use a Reading Magnifier
A reading magnifier can make a tremendous impact on your ability to read material with less effort. Whether you only need a magnifier occasionally for fine print or you need one for most printed material, using a magnifier correctly can reduce the strain on your eyes and make your reading experience much more pleasant.
- Choose a magnifier that best suits your needs. Some are hand-held with a handle, while some are flat like a sheet and can be laid over a full page. Other magnifiers are positioned on a stand while some are more portable and can hang around your neck. Pick up several and try them out in the store to see which feels most comfortable and suits your purpose (for instance, reading price tags in a store vs. reading a newspaper at home).
- Make sure you have adequate light. Many magnifiers come with a built-in light source that you can switch on. If your magnifier doesn't have this, make sure that you are reading in a well-lit area.
- Place the magnifier right on the printed sheet or printed material and move it toward you slowly until the print begins to blur.
- Move the magnifier back toward the sheet or printed material. Continue to move the tool closer and farther from your face until you find the position that makes the print most easily visible to you.
- Take breaks from reading as needed. If you're going to be reading for a long time, you still may need a break even if you are using a magnifier. Even people with healthy vision can experience eye strain after long periods of reading.
- 1 x Magnifier
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.64||USD$ 7.27||USD$ 6.90||USD$ 6.41|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.