Customers Also Bought
- Each cosmetic brush in this 18-piece set is individually handmade
- The Makeup Brush Set with long handle design is very convenient to make up
- Make a great starter beauty makeup brushes set for all your basic makeup needs
- The beauty Professional Make Up Brush Set is easy to carry and use
- With the stylish case, the Professional Make Up Brush Set is more easily clean
- Suggesting washing the make up brushes every two weeks
- Suggesting washing the Makeup Brushes every two weeks
- Material: Animal Hair & Synthetic Fibre
- Color: Pink & Black
- The color of the Makeup Brushes is so noble
- With elaborate manufacture process, the Best Make Up Brushes are so luxury for women
You can using them to make up relievedly because of the disinfected process
- The bag is so special
- Every Makeup Brush Set can make its own different effection. Using Makeup Brushes in the right way, you can make yourself more and more beautiful and noble
- Using these soft brushes gives you a daily massage every time
- This set of brush is professional makeup brush set. Large powder brush touches soft and comfortable, harmless to you, which has excellent hair retention properties
- Choose between long-handled and stand-up brushes which are great for highlighting and contouring. Eye makeup brushes are made of pony hair
- This professional make up brush set ensure eye makeup will be applied cleanly and neatly
How to Apply Makeup with Brushes:
- Use a foundation brush to apply liquid foundation. Dip the brush in a pinch of foundation and apply the product to the center of the face outwards. To get rid of any streaks in your application, use a makeup wedge to blend away demarcation lines
- Dab a creamy concealer onto the under eye area and on the inner corners of the eyes by the bridge of the nose with a concealer brush. This is different from a pointy concealer brush, which has stiffer hairs and is used to apply concealer with a dry consistency to cover up blemishes. Set concealer with translucent powder applied not with a brush--as this can stroke away the product you've already laid down--but with the makeup wedge. Use patting--not swiping--motions to layer the translucent powder over the concealer
- Fill eyebrows in with a small, stiff, angled brush dipped into brow powder that matches your brow color or is slightly lighter if your brows are already dark. Use soft, short strokes to mimic the appearance of brow hairs. If you think your brows appear too strong when you are through, comb them in place with a spooly brush; this will lift away excess color
- Get the eyes ready for color with an eye-makeup primer applied from lash line to brow bone with the same brush used to apply the creamy concealer. Let the primer absorb for about a minute before using the same concealer brush to layer on an eye shadow base, also from lash line to brow bone. In between products, wipe your brush off with a facial tissue. You can also use a spray brush cleanser for quick-dry cleaning
- Enhance your eyes by stippling powder eye shadow on lids from lash line to slightly past the crease. Use a flat-head eye shadow brush for precision. Maintain the pressing motions all throughout your application, as sweeping the product on will cause it to fall on your under eye area. Buff away any hard lines in your eye shadow with a fluffy eye shadow brush. This is also known as an eye shadow blending brush. Work a dark powder eye shadow into your top and bottom lash lines with the stiff, angled brush you used on your brows. This serves as an eyeliner if you don't have any pencils on hand or if you prefer the effect this produces to what you get with other eyeliners. You may apply the dark powder eye shadow with a damp brush for a more vivid effect
- Dust your blush of choice onto the apples of your cheeks with a mid-size fluffy brush. If the color needs to be toned down, go over it with the makeup wedge. For the most natural look, blush should appear seamless so that you cannot see where it begins and ends on the skin. Another face brush that you might like to have in your makeup kit is a large fluffy brush. Use this to lightly go over your face with translucent powder after you are through applying makeup. You can even powder your face before putting on lip color to keep the powder from getting on your freshly applied lip gloss or lipstick
- Spread on a coat of lipstick or lip gloss from the center of your lips outwards using a lip brush. If you apply either of these products from the lip line inwards, the product is more likely to bleed or feather into fine lines outside of the lips. A lip brush gives you a more-even application and more control over where the product goes as compared to slathering lipstick on straight from the tube
How to Clean Brushes:
- Run the bristles of the makeup brush under warm running water
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather
- Rinse bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from old makeup
- Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush
- Allow it to air-dry
- 1 x Bag
- 2 x Powder Brushes
- 1 x Rouge Brush
- 2 x Eye Shadow Brushes
- 1 x Scallop Powder Brush
- 1 x Eyebrow Brush
- 1 x Sponge Eye Shadow Brush
- 1 x Eyelash Brush
- 1 x Lip Brush
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.62||USD$ 11.65||USD$ 10.68||USD$ 9.38||USD$ 9.38|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.