Customers Also Bought
- There are three tiers in the makeup case
- The elegant buttlyfly appearance and compact design make this woman makeup case attractive
- This aluminium alloy is quite durable that you can use for a long time
- The cosmetic case is a beautiful place to tuck away your jewelry or small treasures
- The makeup artist case is an essential assistant for fashionable girls and ladies
- The whole feeling that the makeup artist case gives you is generous and fashionable
- Material: Aluminium Alloy & Plastic
- Size: 31 x 22 x 18cm/12.2 x 8.7 x 7.1in(L x W x H)
- This makeup artist case features excellent workmanship and unique butterfly style
- With this practical square style makeup case, you won't be bored by looking for your all kinds of toiletries
- The elegant appearance and compact three tiers design make this makeup case attractive
- The cosmetic case can perfectly help you to put your cosmetics tidy
- You can send the cosmetic case to your good female friends
How to pick Makeup Vanity Cases:
- Choose a makeup vanity case that suits you. Makeup vanity cases don't have to come from the beauty section of a store. Items like a plastic storage box, small plastic columns with drawers, or a designer shoe box can hold your cosmetics. This vanity case will sit on your vanity or come out when you do your daily makeup routine, so be sure it is small enough to get around and does not create an obtrusive look sitting on or under your vanity
- Weed out expired makeup. When creating the ideal makeup vanity case, it's important you rid your makeup collection of any old makeup that's no longer usable. Anything that has a strange smell should immediately be thrown out. Mascaras are the biggest culprit and should be tossed after 3 months. Cream formulas such as blush, foundation or concealer can be held on to for up a year and powder formulas last the longest, so ditch them after 2 years. Lip products can stay around for 2 years after opening
- Determine your essentials. If you have a large makeup collection, this can be difficult to do. You need all of your daily face makeup and brushes. One or two blushes, including a dark shade for contouring and a peach or pink hue for adding color can be enough for regular makeup. For eye shadows, have a highlighting shade, a matte skin tone, a contouring color and a black or dark brown shadow that can be used for a quick smoky eye. Mascara and your preferred eye liner should be included, along with a neutral lip pencil and lip products you regularly reach for
- That said, create your own rules. Maybe false lashes are a daily essential for you, in which case they would make the cut for the makeup vanity case. You want to store items you regularly use in this case, along with the essentials for a slightly dramatic look that can be achieved when you are short on time
- Section makeup off according to use. Within your makeup vanity case, keep like products together so you aren't endlessly searching through the case. It will help if your vanity case has dividers of some sort. Place all brushes together with the bristles facing up. All face makeup such as concealer, foundation and loose powder should be together. Blushes can be stored with face makeup. All eye shadows should be together and all eye makeup products, such as liners and mascara, in another section. Shadows can be further divided by light and dark shades. Lip products should all go together, regardless of color
How to Create a Lighted Makeup Vanity:
- First you will need a desk, or vanity type table to start with. Then go to your local Home Depot, Lowes or other bathroom fixture type store. Look for a light fixture to put above your desk/vanity. I used an actual bathroom cabinet with lights attached to give me some cabinet space for makeup and other items. Make sure the wood color matches your desk/vanity. A variation might be buying a mirror and bathroom light strip and placing the light strip over a mirror above your desk/vanity
- Next, open the doors on your cabinet with lights and screw it to the top of your desk/vanity using screws and a screw gun (make sure your screws will be long enough). Screw the cabinet on as far back on the desk/vanity as possible. This will sit against a wall. If you are using a mirror and light strip, you would screw these to the wall above where your desk/vanity sits
- Lastly I added a Power Strip to the side of my Lighted Vanity to give me places to plug in my blow dryer, curling iron, etc. Well, I hope you like your new Lighted Vanity and you will see how useful it is when getting ready in the morning. I love mine
- 1 x Makeup Case
- 1 x Handlebar
- 1 x Safety Lock
- 2 x Keys
- 1 x Aluminum Alloy Round Angle
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 25.45||USD$ 23.58||USD$ 21.71||USD$ 19.22||USD$ 19.22|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.