Customers Also Bought
- Makeup Pocket Mirror is finished with gold-plated to resist oxidization
- Stylish Makeup Pocket Mirror with crystal and unique style pattern
- Special compact design of the Makeup Pocket Mirror gives your mirror better protection
- Unique antifogging Crystal Makeup Mirror can bring more convenience for your daily life
- Keep good mood with this unique round Flower Mirror
- Color: Gold
- Diameter: 70mm / 2.8in
- Material: Copper & Crystal
- The gold-plated finish will work with a variety of decors. Keep good mood with this unique round Flower Mirror
- Makeup Pocket Mirror is finished with gold-plated to resist oxidization. Stylish Makeup Pocket Mirror with crystal and unique style pattern
- Special compact design of the Makeup Pocket Mirror gives your mirror better protection
- This stylish compact mirror is adorned with 252 Pcs crystal to add beauty and a girly touch
- Add much charm to you. Unique antifogging Crystal Makeup Mirror can bring more convenience for your daily life
- After using, it is essential to wipe off the finger impressions and water strains timely in order to keep the mirror new
- When not used, the mirror should be put into the flannelette bag to prevent it from oxygenation
- Keep it away from hard material, in case it gets scratched
How to Put Makeup on in a Mirror:
- A good mirror and lighting are very important to get the desired look and to apply makeup successfully. There are a few different kinds of mirrors, including the magnifying mirror to make sure you get the little details taken care of and the mirror that has lights built into it. There are also smaller mirrors that you can carry with you to make sure that your mascara has not run throughout the day and to reapply your lipstick
- Position yourself so that you have sufficient light on your face. This is important no matter what kind of mirror you are using to apply your makeup. If you are out somewhere, try to find natural sunlight or white incandescent light for the best lighting. If you are using a mirror with the lights already built in, make sure you have extra bulbs for when the ones you are using burn out
- Hold the mirror straight if you are using a small portable one, and hold it close to your face when you apply your lipstick and mascara to make sure you don't make a mistake. If you do get some mascara on your face, wipe it off quickly with a tissue before it dries
- Turn your magnifying mirror so that the magnifying side faces you. Use this to apply makeup where you need to "zoom in" and create smaller details, such as when you are putting on your eyeliner. These mirrors are especially good for details that need to be drawn with liquid eyeliner and for applying false eyelashes
How to Make a Compact Mirror:
- Place the mirror over a soft yet firm flat surface. Set up the circle cutter in the center of the mirror. Pull out the movable portion of the cutter arm to a 1 1/2-inch diameter mark. Rotate the cutter arm in a full circle without scoring to test for obstructions
- Apply even pressure to the end of the cutter arm while rotating it again, this time scoring a circle into the mirror. Rotate the cutter arm several times to get an even, deep score. Turn the mirror over and apply gentle but firm pressure to the back center of the mirror; if the circle doesn't separate from the mirror easily, re-score and try again
- Draw a perfect circle with a 1 3/4-inch radius on the plywood, using the compass. Cut out the circle with your scroll saw; this may take a few attempts to get right, so have extra plywood on hand
- Paint both sides and the edges of your plywood circle. Allow the plywood to dry before proceeding
- Attach the mirror to one side of the plywood circle, in its center, using the construction glue. Allow the glue to completely cure, a process that takes at least a day
- Dip your small paintbrush in craft glue. Cut out about 10 inches of piping. Line the edge of your mirror with glue, and then start applying the piping, inch by inch; the piping will enhance your mirror's appearance and protect you from its sharp edges. Stop gluing the piping when you have about an inch of mirror edge left, so you can trim the excess. Finish placing your piping and hold the piping down while it dries
How to Customize a Compact Mirror:
- Decide whether you want to paint your compact mirror or decorate it with objects. Spray-painting the compact is simple. Pick out a stencil you want to use (such as hearts, angels or patterns) and tape it over the top of the compact. Use metallic, faux finish or different colors like pastels. Carefully spray paint over the stencil to create the design. You can also just spray paint the entire compact as a base before you add decorations. Make sure to let the paint dry before you add anything else
- Add a picture that is personal for you. Cut out pictures of you and your friends, family or significant other, or choose a favorite photo of beaches, jungles or the ocean. Laminate the photo and cut it out. Use a hot glue gun to secure it to the back of the compact mirror. Decorate with crystals or other objects around it as a border
- Play around with animal prints if you do not want to paint the compact. Get some animal print fabric such as zebra, cheetah, leopard or giraffe and cut out a circle that is even to the top of the compact mirror. Or, if you do not like animal prints, go to a fabric store and explore all the great and creative fabrics they have to offer. You can use any sort of pattern or texture fabric. Glue it on carefully
- Use tweezers to pick up small rhinestones, beads, sequins or gems. Add dots of glue to the backs of these and carefully set them on the compact one by one, creating a pattern of swirls, letters or other patterns. Apply small rhinestones or sequins to the back of your compact to add shine and style. Experiment with several different colors
- Cut some small flowers from a silk flower bouquet and use a hot glue gun to secure them to the back of the compact mirror. You can use several small buds, placing them close together, or just one large one for a dazzling appearance. Use hot glue to attach these blooms and make sure to let each dry before you add another so you do not risk knocking off other decorations
- 1 x Makeup Pocket Mirror
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||TRY 88.67||TRY 85.41||TRY 82.15||TRY 77.80||TRY 77.80|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.