Customers Also Bought
- This is a piece of fashionable leisure slim casual men suit, very comfortable
- The casual men suit is made of high quality material, which is durable and comfortable
- With simple and elegant design, the casual men suit will make you stand out at any occasion
- The cheap men suit is the perfect addition to any man wardrobe
- The best men suit will show your special and elegant style
- High quality material ensures shrinking resistant
- Coating Material: Cotton
- Lining Material: Polyester
Size in Detail:
ClothType Size Sleeve Length Chest Shoulder Width Length Waist Color cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch / L 62 24.18 46 17.94 42 16.38 72 28.08 45 17.55 N/A / M 61 23.79 44 17.16 40 15.60 72 28.08 44 17.16 N/A / XL 63 24.57 48 18.72 43 16.77 73 28.47 46 17.94 N/A / XXL 64 24.96 50 19.50 44 17.16 74 28.86 48 18.72 N/A
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Meature:
- This is a piece of fashionable leisure slim man suit
- The men suit is made of high quality material, which is durable and comfortable
- The men suit will show your special and elegant style
- It's a favorite fitness essential, ideal for showing off your figure with a standard fit
- Popular design of this mens two button blazer withstanding test of time keeps your core nice and toasty
About Men's Suits:
- The love-hate relationship between men and their suits is a common occurrence. Fashionable men cannot live with out a sartorially splendid, tailor-made suit. However, men who prefer casual clothing---jeans, sweats, chinos, and jerseys---are often afraid to cross over into the dapper world of suits for men. Whether you prefer double-breasted worsted wool, single-breasted cotton over a four-button, linen suit, purchasing your first men's suit is a solid investment in your wardrobe's future
- History: Throughout history, men donned suits to gain respect from their peers and the admiration of women. The wearing of suits originated as a style of dress in the 17th century as men, who historically dressed more ornately than women, downgraded their highly-festooned jackets and pants to a simpler manner of dress. In the 19th century European men in particular sought a comfortable alternative to the standard bulky attire of the period, and thus the modern suit was born
- Business Suits: Particularly during times of economic upheaval and transition from one social class to another, men wore suits to exude confidence and an air of wealth and luxury. During the American Great Depression, men's suits received a noticeable revival as men wore suits to remove any doubts of financial instability and remain positive about the future. In the 21st century, the return of wearing formal men's suits to work is now mandatory work attire for workers of prestigious Wall Street Firms such as Lehman Brothers and Bear Stearns. As stock prices rise and fall, these legendary brokerage firms use conservative men's suit to reassure their customers and media analysts that their personnel are prepared, professional and competent
- Types: A man's suit is comprised of a jacket and pair of pants created from a common piece of fabric. Some also have vests made of the same fabric. The two cuts of suits are referred to as two-piece and three-piece suits respectively. Suiting is also separated by whether it is made to order or mass-produced. Men's suits are constructed of the following fabrics: polyester, rayon, merino wool, silk, cotton seersucker, worsted wool, gabardine, and linen. The categories for types of suits are referred to as bespoke or custom tailoring, ready-to-wear and made to measure. Custom men's suits, which are the most expensive category, require months of work to create and are made specifically to the customer's measurements. Ready-to-wear suiting is mass produced and available in department stores and boutiques. Made to measure suits involve the selection of fabric, buttons and style of the men's suit by the customer. These suits are constructed in a factory, prior to the initial fitting and then customized to the client's wishes
- Considerations: Whether made of Super 220 merino wool or polyester, a conservative men's suit is recognized as the uniform of well-dressed business leaders, royalty and common men alike. As colors, textures and patterns of suits vary from a basic pinstriped blue to a more outrageously colored red, purple or yellow suit, the connotation of the wearer's profession and perceived power may be downgraded from respectable to seedy
- Accessories and Style: Men's suits are accentuated with ties, braces, handkerchiefs (pocket squares), and ascots. For black-tie occasions, a tuxedo is a type of man's suit that is completed with a white or black bow tie. Double-breasted suits are always worn fastened. In contrast, single button suits may be worn completely unbuttoned or with a few top buttons fastened. American, Italian and British suits all vary not only by choice of designer, but with their approach to construction and unique style elements
How to Pack a Men's Suit:
- In order to stay on top of your business game, you need to keep those clothes pressed and ready. When traveling, in order to keep that suit from wrinkling, you need to pack it and pack it well. Here is a way that you can pack a men's suit for optimal protection and neatness. When you unpack at your hotel, nobody will be able to tell the long journey that it went on with you
- Pack the Suitcase: Before trying to pack the suit it is important to fill the suitcase with all other pieces of clothing and travel related items. The suitcase will need to be nearly full in order to pack the suit tight
- Lay the Suit Down: The suit will need to be laid across the top of the full suitcase. The collar will be 1 inch below the hinge of the suitcase top. The arms of the suit will be folded neatly over the front of the suit
- Place the Pants: The pants of the suit will now lay on top of the suit jacket. The waist line will be on the right side of the suitcase along the shoulder of the suit with the legs of the pants hanging over the opposite side of the suitcase
- Fold the Jacket: The jacket bottom will now be folded over the legs of the pants toward the hinge of the suitcase
- Finish the Pants: Finally, fold the pants legs toward the waist line of the pants and over the suit jacket. The packing is complete
How to Wash:
Cotton is a durable, soft fiber, and most clothes today are made of it. Cotton is a natural vegetable fiber knitted and woven into fabrics of many textures and weights. While cotton shirts, pants and suits are wardrobe staples for both men and women. Whether your cotton fabrics are voile, organdy, batiste or linen, you can wash them at home and keep these breathable materials clean and pristine.
•l .Pretreat any stains with detergent and cold water. Place one to two teaspoons of liquid detergent on the stains before you load the clothes in the washing machine. Put your cotton fabrics in a small basin filled with cold water. After soaking the fabric for 15 to 30 minutes, gently rub the stain with a short-bristled brush. Roll your shirts, pants or blouses in a large towel to remove the water
•l Machine washes white and light-colored cotton fabrics in warm or hot water. If you are concerned with shrinking or bleeding, fill the machine with cold water and use a gentle washing cycle
•l Rinse your cotton fabrics on a cool cycle. Use minimal agitation to avoid shrinkage
•l Shake garments after removal from the machine to remove wrinkles
•l Dry cotton fabrics at a low or regular dryer setting. Dry towels and underwear on a hot setting. To prevent shrinking, remove cotton fabrics from the dryer while still damp. Hang in a cool and well-ventilated area to dry
Hand-wash lightweight fabrics, such as batiste, organdy and voile in a small basin filled with lukewarm water and one tablespoon of liquid detergent. Hang to dry or press damp with a hot iron to remove wrinkles
- 1 x Man Suit
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||QAR 64.18||QAR 59.35||QAR 54.51||QAR 48.06|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?