Customers Also Bought
- This is a piece of fashionable leisure slim designer man suit, very comfortable
- This designer men suit has soft feel and fashion style, wear it will let you full of charm
- The designer men suit is made of high quality material, which is durable and comfortable
- This best men suit is the most popular style and it looks very brief and comfortable
- The cheap men suit will show your special and elegant style
- With simple and elegant design, the designer men suit will make you stand out at any occasion
- Material: Cotton
- This is a piece of fashionable leisure slim designer man suit
- The designer men suit is made of high quality material, which is durable and comfortable
- The best men suit will show your special and elegant style
- Single breasted design, the 1-button front closure and front flap pockets complete the classic styling
- Perfect design creates an eye-catching visual effect and you can catch everyone's eyes when you go outside
How to Meature:
Size in Detail:
- Size may be smaller than usual standard, you can choose a larger size
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
About Men's Suits:
- The love-hate relationship between men and their suits is a common occurrence. Fashionable men cannot live with out a sartorially splendid, tailor-made suit. However, men who prefer casual clothing---jeans, sweats, chinos, and jerseys---are often afraid to cross over into the dapper world of suits for men. Whether you prefer double-breasted worsted wool, single-breasted cotton over a four-button, linen suit, purchasing your first men's suit is a solid investment in your wardrobe's future
- History: Throughout history, men donned suits to gain respect from their peers and the admiration of women. The wearing of suits originated as a style of dress in the 17th century as men, who historically dressed more ornately than women, downgraded their highly-festooned jackets and pants to a simpler manner of dress. In the 19th century European men in particular sought a comfortable alternative to the standard bulky attire of the period, and thus the modern suit was born
- Business Suits: Particularly during times of economic upheaval and transition from one social class to another, men wore suits to exude confidence and an air of wealth and luxury. During the American Great Depression, men's suits received a noticeable revival as men wore suits to remove any doubts of financial instability and remain positive about the future. In the 21st century, the return of wearing formal men's suits to work is now mandatory work attire for workers of prestigious Wall Street Firms such as Lehman Brothers and Bear Stearns. As stock prices rise and fall, these legendary brokerage firms use conservative men's suit to reassure their customers and media analysts that their personnel are prepared, professional and competent
- Types: A man's suit is comprised of a jacket and pair of pants created from a common piece of fabric. Some also have vests made of the same fabric. The two cuts of suits are referred to as two-piece and three-piece suits respectively. Suiting is also separated by whether it is made to order or mass-produced. Men's suits are constructed of the following fabrics: polyester, rayon, merino wool, silk, cotton seersucker, worsted wool, gabardine, and linen. The categories for types of suits are referred to as bespoke or custom tailoring, ready-to-wear and made to measure. Custom men's suits, which are the most expensive category, require months of work to create and are made specifically to the customer's measurements. Ready-to-wear suiting is mass produced and available in department stores and boutiques. Made to measure suits involve the selection of fabric, buttons and style of the men's suit by the customer. These suits are constructed in a factory, prior to the initial fitting and then customized to the client's wishes
- Considerations: Whether made of Super 220 merino wool or polyester, a conservative men's suit is recognized as the uniform of well-dressed business leaders, royalty and common men alike. As colors, textures and patterns of suits vary from a basic pinstriped blue to a more outrageously colored red, purple or yellow suit, the connotation of the wearer's profession and perceived power may be downgraded from respectable to seedy
- Accessories and Style: Men's suits are accentuated with ties, braces, handkerchiefs (pocket squares), and ascots. For black-tie occasions, a tuxedo is a type of man's suit that is completed with a white or black bow tie. Double-breasted suits are always worn fastened. In contrast, single button suits may be worn completely unbuttoned or with a few top buttons fastened. American, Italian and British suits all vary not only by choice of designer, but with their approach to construction and unique style elements
How to Pack a Men's Suit:
- In order to stay on top of your business game, you need to keep those clothes pressed and ready. When traveling, in order to keep that suit from wrinkling, you need to pack it and pack it well. Here is a way that you can pack a men's suit for optimal protection and neatness. When you unpack at your hotel, nobody will be able to tell the long journey that it went on with you
- Pack the Suitcase: Before trying to pack the suit it is important to fill the suitcase with all other pieces of clothing and travel related items. The suitcase will need to be nearly full in order to pack the suit tight
- Lay the Suit Down: The suit will need to be laid across the top of the full suitcase. The collar will be 1 inch below the hinge of the suitcase top. The arms of the suit will be folded neatly over the front of the suit
- Place the Pants: The pants of the suit will now lay on top of the suit jacket. The waist line will be on the right side of the suitcase along the shoulder of the suit with the legs of the pants hanging over the opposite side of the suitcase
- Fold the Jacket: The jacket bottom will now be folded over the legs of the pants toward the hinge of the suitcase
- Finish the Pants: Finally, fold the pants legs toward the waist line of the pants and over the suit jacket. The packing is complete
- 1 x Man Suit
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||NZ$ 32.95||NZ$ 30.43||NZ$ 27.90||NZ$ 24.53|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.