Customers Also Bought
- The pedicure and manicure kits are a wise choice to keep tools organized with the case
- The pedicure and manicure kits includes all kinds of nail tools so as to keep your nails and skin perfect and beautiful
- The Trim Nail Clipper case was compact and easily portable
- The Finger Nail Clipper set were made of high quality tungsten steel material and will never going rust
- The pedicure and manicure kits are 100% brand new and in excellent condition
- Convenient swivel-out nail file makes nail grooming quick and easy
- It can make your nail more beautiful and charming
- Nail Clipper ergonomic cutting edge is ideal for precise cutting, without hurt to you fingers
- Material: Tungsten Steel
- Color: Silver
- The sets includes 12 types of nail tools needed
- These tools can be kept in order with the case
- This Trim Nail Clipper set with great print case view
- This Trim Nail Clipper set with the case is easy to carry
How to Use Nail Clippers
Having a pair of nail clippers on hand can keep you from being pestered by a hanging or broken nail. Nail clippers come in a wide variety of styles, sizes and colors. For example, fingernail clippers are usually smaller than toenail clippers. Clippers also come in concave and convex shapes for cutting convenience. Most styles of nail clippers have the same basic features, including a head for cutting, a lever for managing pressure and a file.
- Raise the lever up and turn it in a circular motion 180 degrees, then lower the lever again toward the base of the clippers. It will be pointing at a 45 degree angle from the rest of the nail clippers and will no longer go all the way down.
- Hold the nail clippers in your right hand with your thumb on the lever and the base resting against your index finger if you're right handed. If using clippers with a plier-style handle, hold the two handles in the palm of your hand and wrap your fingers around them so that you have a comfortable grip that allows you to squeeze the handles together without slipping.
- Place the head, where the cutting blades are located, around the fingernail or toenail you intend to cut. Do not place the cutting edges too close to the quick or, where the nail and your skin connect.
- Apply pressure on the lever or handles, being careful that the head of the clippers remains in place. Continue exerting pressure until the head cuts completely through the nail. For wider nails, after the first cut move the head and finish cutting the nail until it is completely removed.
- Use the file included on the clippers to smooth any overly rough spots left by the nail clipper. Before use, turn the file 180 degrees so that it protrudes out of the back of the clipper ensemble and close the lever
How to Make Your Own Manicure Kit and Pedicure Kits:
- Because toenails are normally tougher than finger nails you will need the larger toenail clippers for your feet and the smaller nail clippers for your fingers
- A pair of nail scissors are also good to have on hand if you are trying to shape your nails or cut down your nails before filing. They provide more maneuverability than simple nail clippers
- Orange sticks are used to gently push back the cuticles on your fingernails and toenails after they have been soaking. Be sure to wrap a small piece of cotton around it before using it however because you do not want to damage the cuticles
- A good set of cuticle clippers are a must-have in any manicure or pedicure kit. They help you easily clip away any hangnails or rugged cuticles. Be careful however not to cut too much. Start slowly
- There are normally two different types of nail files sold in regular drug stores. These are files that are just file, or files that are a file on one side and a buffer on the other. It's probably better to just buy the file/buffer file so you can use either side when it warrants
- A nail brush should be used to help clean under and around your nails. If possible find a brush with natural boar or plastic bristles. The bristles should be firm enough to remove all dirt and debris, but shouldn't be too harsh on the skin around your nails
- It is always a good idea to soak your hands and feet in water to soften the cuticles and make them easier to work with. Find a bowl that is large enough to at least be able to soak one foot at a time
- You can find nail polish remover that is either scented or unscented, it all depends on your preference. Keep in mind however that nail polish remover that contains acetone can dry out and damage nails, so try and find one that is acetone free. You can also purchase a salon nail polish remover which is known to remove polish quickly and easily
- Cotton balls will come in handy in various ways. You will need to use them to take off any old nail polish and to wrap around your orange sticks when pushing in cuticles. You can even use these in a pinch to separate your toes while giving yourself a pedicure if you do not have any toe separators handy
- Cuticle oil and hand cream should be applied after you have groomed your cuticles and before putting on polish. Be sure however to remove any oil or cream that gets on your nails with a quick swipe of nail polish remover before putting on polish. This will help the polish stay better
- Another good way to save some money is to simply pick up different color nail polishes when they are on sale. Buy yourself one or two colors you want to wear now and pick up more colors as you go along depending on your mood, the season or a specific function. Nail polishes are usually good for up to a year so you will have a nice collection of colors before you know it
- You can decide to buy one of each of these or simply buy a clear polish that already is a strengthener saving you both time and money. Clear nail polish could be used over your polished nails to help the color last longer, or can even be used on unpolished nails to give them a neat, polished look
- Another good use of a clear nail polish/strengthener is for use under a darker nail polish base coat. Applying clear polish on your nails before applying dark polish will prevent staining of your nails
- Toe Separators are a must-have for all pedicure kits. You can purchase either the smaller toe separators or the toe separating sandals depending on which is most comfortable for you. If you have a habit of walking around after completing a pedicure, the sandals might be worth investing in. You can usually find both of these in major drugstores
- 1 x Large Nail Clipper
- 1 x Small Nail Clipper
- 1 x Circle Multiple Scissor
- 1 x Plier
- 1 x Eyebrow Tweezers
- 1 x Ear Cleaner
- 1 x Nail File
- 1 x Cuticle Knife
- 1 x Cuticle Trimmer
- 1 x Acne Pin
- 1 x Finger Knife
- 1 x Box
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||$87.14 MXN||$84.08 MXN||$81.03 MXN||$76.96 MXN|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.