Customers Also Bought
- The nail care set includes multiple-purpose scissors, eyebrow tweezer, ear cleaner, ance device, nail file, cuticle knife, cuticle trimmer and so on
- Made of tungsten steel, the attachments of the pedicure manicure set will never wear out
- Owing to its tiny style and powerful use, it is suitable for vacations and business trips
- This handy pedicure and manicure set is a great way to keep all your nail tools organized and in one place
- This pedicure and manicure set is suitcase for travelling, or to keep in your handbag for emergencies
- They are all packed in a PU leather case that would be great for traveler even to keep in your car glovebox
- Material: Tungsten Steel
- Size: 15.5 x 8.5cm / 6.1 x 3.3in (L x W)
- The nail care set includes large nail clipper, medium nail clipper, oblique nail clipper, circle multiple scissor and so on
- The nail clipper is made as a big smile, making it very lovely
- The inner of the set is unique, every tools can be put in order
- They are all packed in a PU leather case that would be great for you even to keep in your car glovebox
- Owing to its tiny style and powerful use, the pedicure and manicure set is suitable for vacations and business trips
How to Do a Homemade Pedicure & Manicure?
- Remove any nail polish on your toenails. Use a cotton ball and nail polish remover to swab off all remnants of polish
- Soak your feet in a large plastic basin or foot spa. In addition to warm water, you can add an over-the-counter foot soak or epsom salts to soften the skin. Allow your feet to soak for 10 to 15 minutes
- Remove your feet from the warm water. Gently towel dry your feet
- Apply cuticle softener to the cuticle on each toenail. Wait 3 to 5 minutes, then use a cuticle stick to gently push the cuticle on each toenail back
- Slough off dead skin cells with a pumice stone
- Trim and file toenails to the desired shape
- Wash your feet with an exfoliating foot scrub. Rinse your feet, towel them dry and apply a moisturizing lotion
- Apply a base coat to each toenail. Apply two coats of a nail polish and follow with one layer of top coat to protect from chipping. While your feet dry, sit still and do a home manicure
How to Do a Professional Pedicure & Manicure?
- Remove all the nail polish from your fingernails and toenails using a cotton ball saturated with nail polish remover
- File your toenails straight across once they are dry. Clip away the corners of your toenails with a nail clipper if the nail digs into the skin. File your toenails until they are the shape you desire, but do not file too low, as that can be painful. Follow the same steps for your fingernails
- Fill a foot bath pan with warm water, and add a foot soak or Epsom salts. Soak your feet for at least five minutes to soften your skin and cuticles. Soak your hands by placing warm water and Epsom salts into a bowl. Feel free to complete the steps for your manicure after completing your pedicure
- Apply cuticle remover to the cuticles around your toenails and gently massage them. Use a cuticle pusher to push the cuticles back; avoid being too rough so that cuticles are not damaged. Cuticles create a seal that prevents germs from entering and causing an infection in the skin. The same steps should be followed for the cuticles around your fingernails
- Rub your feet with a pumice stone to remove any callous skin on the bottom. Never use a blade on your feet---an open cut will be susceptible to infection
- Clean under your nails with a nail brush
- Massage your feet and hands with a cream or lotion
- Rinse your feet with warm soap and water. Dry thoroughly with a towel. After massaging your hands, wash and dry them as well. This is a good time to pour out the water in your foot bath and hand bowl
- Remove any oil from the nail beds using a cotton ball and alcohol. Any oil left on the nail will prevent the polish from adhering to the nail
- Place a toe separator on each foot and apply a base coat to your nails. This will help the polish adhere to your nails, and help prevent dark polish from staining your nails
- Apply two coats of your color nail polish. Use thin, even coats. Allow each coat to dry for two minutes
- Apply your top coat. A top coat will add shine and help your nail color last longer by preventing chipping
- Clean up any polish around the nail bed using a cotton swab and nail polish remover
- 2 x Toe Nail Clippers
- 1 x Flat Toe Nail Clipper
- 1 x Obliquely Toe Nail Clipper
- 1 x Pair of Multi-purpose Scissors
- 1 x Tweezers
- 1 x Ear Cleaner
- 1 x Acne Device
- 1 x Nail File
- 1 x Cuticle Trimmer
- 1 x Cuticle Knife
- 1 x Ear Bar
- 1 x Case
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.50||USD$ 5.44||USD$ 5.38||USD$ 5.30|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.