Customers Also Bought
- The DVI LCD Distributor fits for HDTV
- This HDTV LCD Distributor can connect the computer or other digital output signal with one or many DVI display equipment, projection display system
- It is specially assigned DVI signal and the conversion of the interface form of signal equipment
- The DVI LCD Distributor can be widely used in all needs DVI signal distribution and combination of the field
- Manual switch 2-port is a multi-function product
- It can connect 2 different devices to the HDTV Distributor connection
- Easy to install
- Made of high quality material
- Female DVI ports
- Enables two devices to share one monitor or projector
- Enables two monitors to share one device
- Color: Silver
- The DVI Distributor is silver color
- This is a set of Switch Box Splitter Distribution for LCD HDTV
- DVI in and 2 DVI out interfaces, Connect 2 different devices to the DVI connection of the switch and select manually which device you want
- You can use this DVI Distributor to DVI in or DVI out by the connectors
- Exquisite workmanship makes this HDTV Distributor very popular
- You can image the size of this product by coin
How to Install a TV Splitter?
- Coaxial cable connectors require a threaded connection
- coaxial cable connection image by Michael Shake from Fotolia.comSending audio and video signals to multiple televisions from a single incoming cable requires the use of a cable splitter. A cable splitter has one incoming cable connection and two outgoing cable connections. Connecting a cable from one of the outgoing splitter connections to a television, allows the television to receive the audio and video connections. If you are splitting a cable from a cable or satellite receiver, each television receiving signal from the splitter will view the same channel
- Turn the nut on the end of the cable connector counter-clockwise to remove the cable from the barrel connector or the television. Use the adjustable wrench if the nut on the end of the cable will not turn with your fingers
- Thread the incoming cable connector onto the end of the splitter with the single connection. Turn the nut of the F-connector clockwise to thread the connector onto the threaded splitter connection.
- Connect one coaxial cable to each threaded outgoing connection of the television splitter. Tighten each coax connection hand tight to avoid binding the threads
- Mount the television splitter to the wall with 3/4-inch screws and a Phillips screwdriver. Skip this step if you are not mounting the splitter
- Connect the cable(s) running from the splitter to each television to provide each television with audio and video signals
How to Do a Computer to TV Input:
In a report published by Nielsen Ratings in 2009, the number of hours Americans spent watching video on the Internet climbed by over 50 percent from the previous year, while the number of people watching content on their TV held steady. As more people choose to view their favorite shows and movies online, the demand for integrating the TV and online experience will grow as well. If you're among the growing ranks that want to switch seamlessly between TV and computer, fear not. Connecting your computer to your TV takes only a few minutes
- Determine your TV's video input connector. Common inputs include composite (yellow RCA connector), S-Video, component (red, green and blue RCA connectors labeled Pr, Y and Pb respectively), HDMI, VGA and DVI. Much older TV models may only have an RF or coaxial input connector
- Determine your computer's video output connector. The two most common output connectors are VGA and DVI, but your video card may offer other connectors such as S-Video, composite, component or HDMI
- Determine the highest resolution available between your computer's output connection and your TV's input connection. High definition inputs and outputs include DVI, HDMI and component; standard definition inputs and outputs include VGA, S-VIDEO and composite. Connecting a high definition output to a high definition input will result in the clearest picture
- Acquire any necessary adapters and cables. For example, if your computer has only VGA out and your TV has only S-VIDEO in, you'll need a VGA to S-VIDEO adapter and an S-Video cable. All possible combinations of input and output connectors described in Steps 1 and 2 have relevant adapters that can be purchased at electronics or tech retailers
- Connect your computer to your TV via the appropriate cables and adapters. If the TV screen does not display an image after a few seconds, you may need to change the output resolution on your computer. To do this, hook up your computer video output to a computer monitor, change the screen resolution under your display settings (in Control Panel for PC, in System Preferences for Mac), reconnect the computer video output to the TV and wait to see if you get picture. Repeat this process until you get a picture on screen
- Connect the 1/8-inch to dual RCA audio cable between your computer (1/8-inch headphone or speaker jack out) and your TV (red and white RCA input connections)
How to Use a Splitter With Satellite TV:
If you have satellite TV service but want to connect multiple receiver boxes to one satellite dish, you can solve this problem with a satellite splitter. This is a very simple device that will take the signal transmitted from one RF coaxial cable and allow you to send it to multiple receivers connected by similar cables. But you need to make sure it is a satellite splitter and not meant for other signal transmission like VHF/UHF. Multiple types of satellite splitters are available. The one you'll need depends on the number of devices you are linking
- Make sure you have a satellite-grade splitter. Many of the common splitters designed for cable TV and other formats will not work in splitting a satellite TV signal. Consult an expert at your electronics store to find a splitter that will work with your satellite service
- Attach the splitter to the cable directly connected to the satellite dish outside (the cable that comes out of the wall). You must connect this cable to the splitter port that says "IN" or "SAT IN." Make sure you have the right splitter for the number of units you are connecting
- Get a simple two-way splitter if you're linking only two receiver boxes. On this splitter, the "IN" port for the dish cable should be the single port on one side. The two ports on the other side connect to your two receiver boxes
- Look for a four-way splitter if you need to connect more than two boxes. This splitter has five coaxial ports, and the "IN" port should be the middle one on the side that has three ports. The other four connect to your receivers
- Use a four-way multiswitch if you are linking satellite dishes with separate low-noise blockers, or if you want to attach an antenna for your local air channels. On the side with three ports, the dish(es) connect to any of the two end ports while an antenna connects to the middle one. The four ports on the other side are for the receivers
- 1 x Manual Selector Switch Box
- 1 x Power Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 57.24||USD$ 54.52||USD$ 51.79||USD$ 48.16|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.