Customers Also Bought
Spec Price $4.39-$4.99
- The front lens cap fits on 55mm front threaded lenses, adapters, stepping rings and filters
- Protect your 55mm digital camera lens from dust and debris when a lens is not mounted
- This front lens cap also protects your lenses from unwanted scratches smudges
- Constructed of a durable materials
- This snap-on cap can easily remove and secure placement
- This is an original product
- Dimension: 55mm / 2.2in (Dia.)
- The front lens cap is a very handy item to keep in your gear bag
- The snap-on lens cap helps to protect your valuable lenses from scratches and dirt
- Made of high quality material, the 55mm lens cap is durable and reliable for long time use
Size in Detail:
How to Remove a Lens Cap:
A standard lens cover usually comes with a camera. Smaller digital point-and-shoot cameras like Nikon Coolpix or the Canon Powershot typically have lens covers that automatically retract when you click the power button. Larger SLR and digital SLR cameras, like the Canon Rebel, typically have removable lens caps that come with the camera. On these cameras, you will need to remove the lens cap before you can take a picture. Overall, the cap is a valuable asset to a camera, as it protects the lens from getting scratches or dirt on the it when it is not in use.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Make sure you will not be able to drop the lens cap off a cliff or drop it in someone's drink by accident. Take the lens cap off before turning the camera on. Sometimes the lens cap will pop off the camera and damage the cap.
- Grab hold of your camera so that it won't fall out of your hands by placing your right hand under the camera to get a firm grip. You can also put the camera's strap around your neck for security.
- Place your forefinger and the thumb of your free hand around the cap. Many lens caps have two small latches across from each other. If that is the case, press the latches in toward each other.
- Pull off the lens cap and start taking photographs. Put your lens cap somewhere you will remember.
- Replace the lens cap after each use. It will protect your lens from getting dirty or cracked
Tips and Warning:
- Most smaller cameras have a built-in lens cap. Larger cameras usually have lens caps. Many SLR cameras have different lenses that hook up to the camera. Therefore, you will have two lens caps. Take both off before use and put both on after using the camera. You can buy replacement lens caps from the lens manufacturer or an online camera supply store.
- Do not subject your camera or lens cap to extreme heat.
- 1 x MASSA 55mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap Cover for Filter Hood LC-55
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.78||USD$ 2.60||USD$ 2.44||USD$ 2.30||USD$ 2.18|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.