- This Camera Lens Filter produce a slow-motion effect - control bright light and increase field depth
- Camera Lens Filter allows you to improve contrast, saturation, sharpness and color balance
- Camera Lens Filter enhance your photography with this lens filter
- Filters remove reflections from non-metallic surfaces like water and glass
- Best Camera Lens Filter protects your camera without affecting overall color balance
- Images appear clearer with better contrast and improved color saturation, such as with blue skies and white clouds
- 49mm Lens Filter also provides protection from the lens and are ideal for digital and traditional 49mm cameras
- This is an original product
- Size: 49mm / 1.93in(Dia.)
- Enhance your photography with this durable 49mm Lens Filter, useful gadget for your trip
- Camera Lens Filter remove reflections from non-metallic surfaces like water and glass
- Best Camera Lens Filter can decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, in turn helping to separate subjects from their background
- The Camera Lens Filter can decrease the effective ISO of high-speed film and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situations
- This Camera Lens Filter is mounted on rotating frame, so you will be able to rotate the coloring at any part of your image
How to Choose a Filter Size for a Camera Lens:
- Lens filters generally come in two varieties: screw-on and front filters. Front filters are more flexible because they can be used on virtually any lens diameter, however these may also be more cumbersome to use since they may need to be held in front of the lens. On the other hand, filter holder kits are available that can improve this process. Screw-on filters can provide an air-tight seal when needed for protection, and cannot accidentally move relative to the lens during composure. The main disadvantage is that a given screw-on filter will only work with a specific lens size
- The size of a screw-on filter is expressed in terms of its diameter, which corresponds to the diameter usually listed on the top or front of your camera lens. This diameter is listed in millimeters and usually ranges from about 46 to 82 mm for digital SLR cameras. Step-up or step-down adapters can enable a given filter size to be used on a lens with a smaller or larger diameter, respectively. However, step-down filter adapters may introduce substantial vignetting (since the filter may block light at the edges of the lens), whereas step-up adapters mean that your filter is much larger (and potentially more cumbersome) than is required
- The height of the filter edges may also be important. Ultra-thin and other special filters are designed so that they can be used on wide angle lenses without vignetting. On the other hand, these may also be much more expensive and often do not have threads on the outside to accept another filter (or sometimes even the lens cap)
How to Uses Lens Filters With Digital Video Cameras
- You can utilize the effects of lens filters with digital video (DV) cameras if you know something about the way these filter lenses work. For instance, you'll soon discover that the old filters don't work the same with the new DV cameras. Auto focus cameras are renowned to reset the focus on to the filter rather than what you're trying to capture. So, you'll need to know how to weigh the lenses and the DV cameras for compatibility, and you'll need to know what you want from the filters before you invest. In digital video you can't be safe by hedging an expensive camera with a cheap lens, or vice versa. You'll need to consider what really works--and don't trust the larger dollar for the better, be it the lens or the DV camera. Of course, if you are really looking at taking DV seriously as a long term hobby or profession, you could gradually build up your lens and camera collection a little over time.
- Know your camera's limitations and how to improvise. Determine what kind of camera you have. De rigeur is a good lens for Panasonic's AJ-D215.
- Determine the type of lens that will compensate for most of your videoing needs. For example, if you are going to spend your time video capturing people at the beach, De Rigeur is a good filter for skin tones. The De Rigeur filter is a good complement to a DV like Panasonic's AJ-D215. However, Sony's DSR-PD100A takes some pretty good DV footage and doesn't need the filter for skin tones. You might also consider Glimmerglass. Glimmerglass reduces contrast, and thus is good for filming people.
- Consider acquiring a diffusion filter if you're shooting small format DV.
- Know that Black Diffusion FX makes your digital videos look like they haven't been filtered at all. This filter makes digital video look like pro Hollywood film.
- Remember to consider the compatibility between the camera and the film, as well as knowing the limits of your equipment. Don't be intimidated by the diversity of DV cameras and filters. Build your hobby or career over time. Your patience and study will prevail
- 1 x MASSA 49mm Neutral Density ND8 Camera Lens Filter
General Brand MASSA Spec Condition New Type Lens Filter Size 49mm / 1.93in(Dia.) Front Filter Thread Size 49mm / 1.93in(Dia.) Front Lens Cap Size 49mm / 1.93in(Dia.) Features Features Produce a slow-motion effect - control bright light and increase field depth with this lens filter
Camera filters allow you to improve contrast, saturation, sharpness and color
Packaging Package Included 1 x MASSA 49mm Neutral Density ND8 Camera Lens Filter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||AU$ 7.42||AU$ 7.39||AU$ 7.36||AU$ 7.32|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on10-20-2010
- Other Thoughts: I am surprised for the quality of these filters and for the incredible price. I loved the presentation in a practical and elegant case.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-15-2010
- Other Thoughts: These filters are great. Nice texture, nice fit to the lens and material feels and looks with a good quality.
Was this review helpful?
John H. Russell
Bought this item on05-06-2010
- Other Thoughts: The eyes were crystal clear, a credit to the clarity of the filter. Pictures of Parrots also had clear and saturated colors. Great job for low price filters. Love em.
Was this review helpful?
Rodel San Juan
Bought this item on12-14-2010
- Other Thoughts: Very good quality, affordable and it comes with a small bag too. You don't need to buy expensive filter out there
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-07-2010
- Other Thoughts: The filters are very good quality and the price is unbelievable. I found a similar polarizer at a camera store. The quality is equal at a fraction of the cost.
Was this review helpful?