- Make all your digital imaging dreams come true
- Super high resolution tele/wide deluxe digital lenses
- Digital Camera Telephoto Lens offer you more convenience, more fun, and bring out your creative poten
- Connect it between the camera and other lenses
- 67mm Telephoto Lens can increase the focal length
- This is an original product
- Magnification: 2.0 X
- Compatible with: DC/DV Japan
- Material: Optical Glass
- Size: 56 x 86mm/2.2 x 3.4in(H x Dia.)
- Connect it between the camera and other lenses, it can increase the focal length
- Great for scenic and group shots, as well as room interiors and wherever you can't move further back to capture a wider perspective
- Designed to maximize day and night shots by providing maximum light and image transmission with minimum distortion
Telephoto and Wide-angle Lens:
- Telephoto lenses have the illusion of pulling the distant object nearer or effectively magnifying it. Telephoto lens also compresses near and far objects making them look closer than they really are, creating an illusion of shallow depth of field
- Telephoto lensDOF or Depth Of Field is the area that is in sharp focus in front and behind the object that the camera is focused on. Another factor that affects Depth of field is the aperture of a lens. A wide aperture opening creates a shallow or narrow depth of field. A smaller aperture opening deepens or increases depth of field. See the section on aperture for more information on aperture
- Most beginners always look for a telephoto zoom when shopping for a new camera. We often hear beginners asking how "far can your lens pull-in the image?" The question is not how far or how near but rather to understand the characteristic of your telephoto or wide-angle lens and use it correctly
- Telephoto lens pulls in distant subject and "compress" the images. Used correctly it emphasizes the main subject to improve composition.Telephoto lens magnifies the images by "pulling" them closer to you. As a result it also magnifies vibration from your trembling hand when tripping the shutter and this can result in blur or fuzzy pictures
IS or Image Stabilization:
- If your digital camera comes with VR - Vibration Reduction system or IS - Image Stabilization system, activating this VR or IS feature will help compensate your hand shake and increase the chances of getting sharp pictures
- The VR or IS system compensates the effect of vibration and shaky hand only to certain degree. It depends on how steady your hands are and also how firmly you hold the camera when you press the shutter release. At best most Image Stabilization system can correct vibration by up to 2.5 times the shutter speed that you can normally hold your lens/camera steady
- As a rough guide an average person can hand held a 500mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length) lens at 1/500 second shutter speed; a 100mm lens at 1/100 second and a 50mm lens at 1/50second. With the Image Stabilization system it will extend the hand holding shutter speed to roughly about 1/200 second for the 500mm lens; 1/40 second for the 100mm lens and 1/20 second for the 50mm lens
- These Vibration Reduction system or IS - Image Stabilization systems are not a replacement for a good solid tripod for serious photography with telephoto lenses. However it is a great tool in increasing the chances of getting a sharp blur free picture in most situations
- If your camera does not have this IS or VR feature, use a tripod or some kind of support such as table or chair to support the camera when using a telephoto lens above 100mm focal length. Most people do not realise that many of their fuzzy and blur pictures are caused by their unsteady hand and not that the camera did not focus correctly
- Wide-angle lensWide-angle lens is the opposite of the telephoto lens. It provides a broader viewing field than the human eye. It can be used to take picture of a wide subject in a tight spot. A telephoto lens compresses space whereas a wide-angle lens deepens space; it makes everything seem further away from the camera. It also deepens or increases depth of fields
- Good quality Wide-angle lens is not common with consumer compact digicams. This is partly due to the tiny size of the image sensor or CCD used in these digital cameras, plus the complexity of comstruction of wide angle lens thus making it expensive and difficult to manufacture good wide-angle lens for the compact point-and shoot digital cameras
- Wide-angle lens broadens view and the "increased space and distance" move closer for a better compositionWide-angle lens is an exciting lens to use due to its wide-angle perspective. It is an ideal lens for landscapes and architectures photography
- However, wide-angle lens is a difficult lens to master. Your subject may turn out to be just a tiny dot in a mass of unwanted space on the picture or people at the corner of your picture may look bizarre and distorted
- The pointer for using wide-angle lens is to think about the composition carefully beforehand and move in close for the impact. Take care and watch out for objects appearing at the edges and corner of your viewfinder and try to use them to enhance the picture
- Special lenses such as shift lens or PC lens, fish eye lens, mirror lens or reflex lens will not be mentioned here. As these lenses are not common and hardly required by average camera users. For consumer digital cameras these lenses are not easy to find and almost none of these are designed for compact digital cameras
- Super wide-angle lens and fish eye lens are sometimes used to create panorama photo for 35mm film camera. However, digital camera user can create panorama photo using panorama software by stitching a series of photos taken with any wide-angle lens
- Many digital cameras come with panorama software bundled in the camera software CD. If you are shopping for a digital camera check that the new camera of your choice comes with this panorama or stitching software. Otherwise there are also several excellent free version of this software available on the Internet. Some free panorama software like the demo version of AutostitchTM actually work better and are more versatile than those provided by camera makers
- 1 x Telephoto Lens
- 1 x Lens Bag
- 1 x Front Lens Cover
- 1 x Back Lens Cover
General Brand MASSA Spec Condition New Type Telephoto Lens Compatibility DC/DV Japan Color Black Material Optical Glass Dimension 56 x 86mm/2.2 x 3.4in(H x Dia.) Features Features Make all your digital imaging dreams come true
Super high resolution tele/wide deluxe digital lenses
It offer you more convenience, more fun, and bring out your creative poten
Packaging Package Included 1 x Telephoto Lens
1 x Lens Bag
1 x Front Lens Cover
1 x Back Lens Cover
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 53.81||USD$ 51.15||USD$ 48.49||USD$ 44.94|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on04-21-2011
- Other Thoughts: I will probably still use this lens when I need to get some higher magnification for bird identification or something however you will never take a shot with this lens that you would want to hang on your wall.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: Wonderful condition. I was worried it would not be compatible with my camera, however it was and I am happy. It was a Christmas present for my husband. Wonderful pictures. No problems or complaints.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: Excelent product. Must have additon for our new Canon camera. The lens makes taking pictures of the local Bald Eagles so much better.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: excellent quality-just started photography as a hobbie and think this is a great lens to start with, picture quality is excellent also..
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: got what I paid for,a cheap product for a good amount
Was this review helpful?