Customers Also Bought
- Covers a large area of the lens, This wide angle lends can include a wide range of shooting
- Shooting the same scene shot from this wide angle lens larger than the standard shot of the common camera
- This fisheye camera lens has strong perspective effect
- This wide angle lens is the best accessory for your camera
- You can use this best wide angle lens for take many high definition and quality pictures
- This wide angle lends has super high resolution wide deluxe digital lenses
- High Resolution 0.45x Professional Ultra Wide Angle with Macro
- Fits All 25mm Filter Thread Size Lens
- Multi Coated High Quality Optical Glass, High Speed Auto Focus
- Fits thread 25mm
- Front filters thread size 40.5mm.Includes front, back caps, soft pouch
- This is an OEM product
- Size: 3. x 4.7cm/1.2 x 1.9in(H x Dia.)
- A wide-angle conversion lens gives you a wider field of view than a digital camera's built-in wide-angle setting
- Great for scenic and group shots, as well as room interiors and wherever you can't move further back to capture a wider perspective
- Designed to maximize day and night shots by providing maximum light and image transmission with minimum distortion
- Wide-angle lens is a focal length shorter than the standard lens
- High quality and good workmanship of this best wide angle lens will bring you a satisfied feeling
What is a wide-angle conversion lens?
- A wide-angle conversion lens is a lens that you can attach to your housing to widen your camera's field of view, increasing the amount of the scene in front of you that you can capture in a single photo. A wide-angle conversion lens gives you a wider field of view than a digital camera's built-in wide-angle setting.
Wide-angle conversion lens used experience:
- If you've looked at wide-angle photos in diving magazines, they're an impressive example of the capabilities of wide-angle: a deep sense of scale with sweeping underwater vistas. Professional photographers usually take these shots using a single-lens reflex camera with a super wide-angle lens attached. You don't need expensive equipment, though, to achieve some of the same results: a wide-angle conversion lens on your compact digital camera housing can give you a fisheye-lens-like effect with an expanded sense of scale.
Capture a Wider Area from the Same Distance
- When you come across large subjects or expansive seascapes, you want to fit as much as possible of what you see into the frame of your picture. That's when a wide-angle lens comes into its own. Not only does it pack more subject matter into your frame, but its expanded depth of field captures every inch in razor-sharp focus for more impact in your photos.
- If you find yourself looking at a wide undersea panorama but you can't move backward to fit it all in your camera's frame, then it's time for a wide-angle conversion lens. Once you add it to your housing, you can fit much more of the scene into your picture even if you're forced to shoot from the same location.
Get as Close as Possible to Shoot
- To photograph a wide area, can't you just move back further from the scene to fit it all in? That works on land. As you get further away, your distance from the subject (called the working distance) increases, effectively shrinking the subject so that it fits into the angle of view of your lens. There's a problem, though, when you're shooting underwater: the further you are from your subject, the more water you're shooting through. More water absorbs light and makes your subject hazier with poor contrast that obscures color and details. In water with low visibility (stirred up sediment or lots of plankton), getting too far back from your subject completely obscures your subject. And if you're using a strobe and you move too far back from your subject, the light from the strobe won't reach the subject.
- The solution? Get as close to your subject as possible when you're shooting with a wide-angle conversion lens. The lens lets you get closer to your subject and still fit the subject into the frame. This reduces water filtering, lets your strobe light the subject, and brings out color and details for an image that really pops. Getting close also emphasizes the foreground in your picture and adds a dramatic sense of perspective.
- 1 x Wide Angle Lens
- 1 x Lens Bag
- 1 x Lens Front cap
- 1 x Lens Rear Cap
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.09||USD$ 13.91||USD$ 13.72||USD$ 13.48|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on10-17-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this best wide angle lens about 5 weeks ago and have taken HUNDREDS of images since. A passing interest in macro has become a passion for macro. <br/>I can't speak for this lens on other cameras, but I have seen 3 Kodak models produce very nice images with it. It took me minimal time to adapt to the change in focusing and although I still occasionally get a very small amount of vignetting at the proper focus (shadows in the corners of the frame), this can either be edited out of the picture with either a clone tool or a very small amount cropping. Most of the time however this is not needed. An adaptor will be required to fit this lens on your camera--these usually are very inexpensive. <br/> <br/>I'm very pleased with the results I've gotten with this lens and think this is an excellent value, the product performs very well. I added one of my pics to the gallery.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-14-2011
- Other Thoughts: I've been suitably impressed with the Super Macro - it takes macro photography to entirely new levels. Using the Super Macro does demand greater patience & stability from the photographer; and one has to take some time to 're-learn' the new limits of depth of field/focus for one's favourite camera when employing the lens. However, if you are a serious macro photographer you are probably employing due diligence in this area anyway. <br/> <br/>The resulting images are extremely crisp & clean. I haven't had any occasion to complain on any aspect of the quality of the images provided I take enough care to ensure that the subject is correctly in focus. <br/> <br/>My decision to buy this lens was also motivated, in part, by the Snap-on Universal mount that goes with it. It really is snap-on and significantly reduces 'mounting' time. I'm really pleased that I don't have to screw the Super Macro into my lens threads. <br/> <br/>Highly recommended for the serious macro photographer. <br/>Choose this camera lens for yourself!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: I'm planning on getting a 100mm Macro lens for my Sony DSLR, except, this wide angle lens is quite pricey. I then found out about these wide angle lens and decided to buy them for in the meantime till I can buy the Macro lens. Not only that, once I do get the 100mm macro lens, these will also screw on to it, making it much better. <br/> <br/>These do the job pretty well!
Was this review helpful?
- Can I use my wide angle with macro conversion lens to take close up photo of a flower?
Well a 25mm is a wide angle lens. Just shoot wide open, there will be very little background in focus. Shooting that close up usually requires a normal to slightly telephoto lens so don't bump into the subject with your lens hood.
- Will this Wide Angle lens fit and work on my Nikon D60?...?
Ok, time for some straight talk. If you had a Ferrari would you use it to haul garbage? If you bought an expensive cut of steak, would you throw it in a skillet and cook it until it was black and hard as rock? If you had a beautiful house, would you use it as a fertilizer storage warehouse?
All that is to illustrate that you are trying to do the same thing with your camera. You have a VERY nice camera capable of great things, and yet you are now trying to put JUNK on it. Sorry, photography is NOT a cheap hobby / profession. Quality equipment cost considerable money. Did someone give you the D60? If not, I don't understand why you would make the investment in a quality camera like that and then expect that any future items for it could be met with cheap junk from China? It makes no sense and to use that stuff will only degrade your camera to something far less that what it is designed to be.
Those "lenses" are just cheap screw on adapters that relegate your good Nikon lens to the level of a lens on a Casio. The flash is a simple automatic unit that has NO metering function with your camera. Sure, it will "fit" in the hotshoe, just like any flash, but it is not designed for any kind of through the lens flash metering for proper exposure. It has a little sensor on the front of the flash unit that is "supposed" to read reflected light and vary the flash output, but I would imagine it would be of rather poor functionality. Also, the skimpy two AA battery power would very quickly be exhausted.
If you do not have the desire or means to use what is proper for your camera, either leave it well enough alone or sell it and get a point and shoot.
- What is the difference between a macro lens and a telephoto lens?
A telephoto lens is is used tor taking pictures of things that are pretty far away from you, sort of like when you're using the zoom feature on your camera. A macro lens is used for taking close up pictures of small objects such as coins, bugs, jewelry, and other small things. Macro lenses also allow you to capture the details in smaller objects.