Customers Also Bought
- This hair comb is made of some special plastic that you can use it for a long time
- With the high quality epoxy resin head, your hair can get enough protection
- The handle with specialized design is very comfortable to touch and use
- No matter how long your hair is, you can use this health comb
- This hair comb can make your hair rooting more elastic after a period of time use
- Your hair can get more and more charming after using this kind of hair comb
- The plastic comb is a good gift for your lover or friends because of the beautiful package
- Comb Size: 24 x 5cm/9.4 x 2.0in(L x W)
- Handle Length: 10cm/4.7in
- Handle Material: Plastic Cement
- Teeth Material: Nylon & Resin
- The health comb can protect your hair from getting some unnecessary damage
- The handle is designed comfortably that is suitable for anyone who wants shiny hair
- This comb can make your hair rooting more elastic that your hair looks shiny
- The head of teeth is made of epoxy resin that can protect your hair well
- The beautiful package can make this comb as a special gift
How to Clean Hair Brushes and Combs:
Brushes range in price from $15 to 150, but no matter how much you spend on a brush you want it to last a very long time; how you take care of these tools will have a major effect on their longevity. Properly caring for your brushes is easy and will make all of the difference
- Remove all hair and visible material that is not supposed to be in the brush. Use a large-toothed comb to gently remove hair from the surface of the brush
- Fill a plastic container (or sink) with hot water and dish soap. Make sure there is a lather
- Soak the brushes and combs in this solution for about 15 minutes; if your brushes came with their own cleaning instructions, follow them
- Rinse the brushes with cool water to remove the soap as well as any dirt and grime the soaking removed
- Lay the brushes on a towel and let them air dry. This may take a full day for some brushes; be patient, as this is the best way to dry them without causing damage
Tips & Warnings:
- Do not soak wood brushes as they will rot; instead, dip wooden brushes into a soap-and-water solution for not longer than 2 minutes
- While soaking, do not put tension or stress on your brushes, as this may cause damage to the shape
- Do not dry your brushes with excessive heat (like a hair dryer)
How to Make Elastic Hair Combs:
Elastic hair combs, also known as double hair combs and African butterfly hair combs, are a special hair accessory that allows you to style your hair in an almost infinite number of ways. The elastic that runs between the two hair combs helps to both keep the combs in your hair as well as keep your hair in place better than just a plain hair comb would. You can make your own elastic hair combs with some beads and other supplies found in the jewelry making section of craft stores
- Measure along the top of your hair combs and make marks with the permanent marker, starting at one end, at the 1/4, 7/8, 1-1/2, 2-1/8 and 2- 3/4 inch points. Drill holes at these marks with your 1/16 inch drill bit
- Put the two hair combs together so the teeth are facing each other, pushing them together until they look like a closed mouth. Hold them together like this with a single strip of masking tape
- Cut a four-foot length of elastic cord, making sure the cord is not stretched when you are cutting it but is lying flat
- Thread one end of the elastic cord through the top hole in one of the hair combs, it doesn't matter which, from the front to the back of the hair comb. Thread a crimper bead onto this end of the elastic and close the bead with your needle-nose pliers
- Thread beads onto the other end of the elastic cord until you have reached the other hair comb. Thread the elastic through the hair comb from front to back. Take the elastic cord down to the next hole in the hair comb and thread it back through to the front. Continue to thread beads back and forth between the two hair combs, threading the elastic through the hair combs and down to the next holes when you reach them, until you reach the very last hole
- Bring the elastic cord through the very last hole in the hair comb and thread a crimper bead onto the elastic. Pinch the crimper bead closed with your needle-nose pliers and trim any excess elastic cord. Remove the masking tape that was holding the hair combs together
- 1 x Comb
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.77||USD$ 11.35||USD$ 10.93||USD$ 10.37|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.