Customers Also Bought
- This hair comb is made of some special plastic that you can use it for a long time
- With the high quality epoxy resin head, your hair can get enough protection
- The handle with specialized design is very comfortable to touch and use
- No matter how long your hair is, you can use this health comb
- This hair comb can make your hair rooting more elastic after a period of time use
- Your hair can get more and more charming after using this kind of hair comb
- The plastic comb is a good gift for your lover or friends because of the beautiful package
- Comb Size: 24 x 5cm/9.4 x 2.0in(L x W)
- Handle Length: 10cm/4.7in
- Handle Material: Plastic Cement
- Teeth Material: Nylon & Resin
- The health comb can protect your hair from getting some unnecessary damage
- The handle is designed comfortably that is suitable for anyone who wants shiny hair
- This comb can make your hair rooting more elastic that your hair looks shiny
- The head of teeth is made of epoxy resin that can protect your hair well
- The beautiful package can make this comb as a special gift
How to Clean Hair Brushes and Combs:
Brushes range in price from $15 to 150, but no matter how much you spend on a brush you want it to last a very long time; how you take care of these tools will have a major effect on their longevity. Properly caring for your brushes is easy and will make all of the difference
- Remove all hair and visible material that is not supposed to be in the brush. Use a large-toothed comb to gently remove hair from the surface of the brush
- Fill a plastic container (or sink) with hot water and dish soap. Make sure there is a lather
- Soak the brushes and combs in this solution for about 15 minutes; if your brushes came with their own cleaning instructions, follow them
- Rinse the brushes with cool water to remove the soap as well as any dirt and grime the soaking removed
- Lay the brushes on a towel and let them air dry. This may take a full day for some brushes; be patient, as this is the best way to dry them without causing damage
Tips & Warnings:
- Do not soak wood brushes as they will rot; instead, dip wooden brushes into a soap-and-water solution for not longer than 2 minutes
- While soaking, do not put tension or stress on your brushes, as this may cause damage to the shape
- Do not dry your brushes with excessive heat (like a hair dryer)
How to Make Elastic Hair Combs:
Elastic hair combs, also known as double hair combs and African butterfly hair combs, are a special hair accessory that allows you to style your hair in an almost infinite number of ways. The elastic that runs between the two hair combs helps to both keep the combs in your hair as well as keep your hair in place better than just a plain hair comb would. You can make your own elastic hair combs with some beads and other supplies found in the jewelry making section of craft stores
- Measure along the top of your hair combs and make marks with the permanent marker, starting at one end, at the 1/4, 7/8, 1-1/2, 2-1/8 and 2- 3/4 inch points. Drill holes at these marks with your 1/16 inch drill bit
- Put the two hair combs together so the teeth are facing each other, pushing them together until they look like a closed mouth. Hold them together like this with a single strip of masking tape
- Cut a four-foot length of elastic cord, making sure the cord is not stretched when you are cutting it but is lying flat
- Thread one end of the elastic cord through the top hole in one of the hair combs, it doesn't matter which, from the front to the back of the hair comb. Thread a crimper bead onto this end of the elastic and close the bead with your needle-nose pliers
- Thread beads onto the other end of the elastic cord until you have reached the other hair comb. Thread the elastic through the hair comb from front to back. Take the elastic cord down to the next hole in the hair comb and thread it back through to the front. Continue to thread beads back and forth between the two hair combs, threading the elastic through the hair combs and down to the next holes when you reach them, until you reach the very last hole
- Bring the elastic cord through the very last hole in the hair comb and thread a crimper bead onto the elastic. Pinch the crimper bead closed with your needle-nose pliers and trim any excess elastic cord. Remove the masking tape that was holding the hair combs together
- 1 x Comb
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.76||USD$ 11.34||USD$ 10.92||USD$ 10.35|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.