Customers Also Bought
- You can use in bath or water during long time
- Lady's massage flip flop, light weight and wearable
- This Lady's massage flip flop is for the purpose of maintaining the health of your foot
- Made of high quality foam, soft material, will not hurt your feet, to protect and comfort your feet when you stay indoor
- Bumpy surface of the natural pebble which has the function to massage your feet while you walk
- Foot Massage Mat Cushion Slipper Shoes
How to Benefit Most from Massage Therapy:
- Choosing the right massage therapist is very important. The type of masseuse you choose will depend upon why you are getting a massage. Massage therapists specialize in many areas. The following are just a few: relaxation, sports injuries, car accidents, chronic pain. From there, their specialties may be broken down even further. The experience of many therapists is limited to the back while others may have additional skills within the neck and head regions of the body. Do your homework. Choosing the wrong masseuse will leave you wanting your money back. Ask several massage therapists in your area what their patients primarily come in seeking treatment for
- Make sure you are warm and relaxed before your massage starts. It isn't uncommon to lay on a massage table 5-10 minutes before your massage starts. This is something people in our fast-paced world may find irritating. However, it is a sign of a good massage therapist. This indicates that your masseuse wants you to get the most out of your massage. If you need to, relax for half an hour, or take a warm bath before going to your appointment. The looser your muscles are, the better your masseuse can target the root causes of your pain or discomfort
- After your massage, it is tempting to crawl under your bed covers, jump into a warm bath or go hot tubing. Instead, stay away from these heat builders. Put a cold ice pack onto the area your therapist worked out. Make sure the ice pack covers a large enough area
- Heat causes the blood to stop flowing. Cold gets your blood circulating--allowing your body to flush out the unwanted waste materials your therapist just worked up
- Drink lots of water. Water after a massage helps the body flush out any accumulated materials in the muscles which were released during the massage. Without step 3 and 4, you might instead build up waste materials, causing muscle aches and soreness after your massage
- 1 x Health Care Foot Natural Pebble Massage Flip Flop
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||BYR 216,661.58||BYR 209,978.29||BYR 203,295.00||BYR 194,383.94||BYR 194,383.94|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.