Customers Also Bought
- Voltage: AC220-240V
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Power: 35W
- Time: 15Minutes
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 45 x 12 x 11cm/17.72 x 4.72 x 4.33in(L x W x H)
- This vibrate massager is portable and convenient
- This hand massager is easy for you to operate
- It relieves muscular tension, reduces inflammation and provides pain relief
- With four massage ends, the lightwave vibrating electric massager can massage larger areas
- You can use this vibrate massager to massage scalp, face, eyes, neck, hip and all over your body
- Provide deep Lightwave heat that can penetrate far below the surface of the skin
- This vibrate massager with compact size is easy to carry
- It targets your neck and shoulders for ultimate relaxation
- Perfect for those hard-to-reach areas, or for portable use
How to Use Most from Massage Therapy:
- Choosing the right massage therapist is very important. The type of masseuse you choose will depend upon why you are getting a massage. Massage therapists specialize in many areas. The following are just a few: relaxation, sports injuries, car accidents, chronic pain. From there, their specialties may be broken down even further. The experience of many therapists is limited to the back while others may have additional skills within the neck and head regions of the body. Do your homework. Choosing the wrong masseuse will leave you wanting your money back. Ask several massage therapists in your area what their patients primarily come in seeking treatment for
- Make sure you are warm and relaxed before your massage starts. It isn't uncommon to lay on a massage table 5-10 minutes before your massage starts. This is something people in our fast-paced world may find irritating. However, it is a sign of a good massage therapist. This indicates that your masseuse wants you to get the most out of your massage. If you need to, relax for half an hour, or take a warm bath before going to your appointment. The looser your muscles are, the better your masseuse can target the root causes of your pain or discomfort
- After your massage, it is tempting to crawl under your bed covers, jump into a warm bath or go hot tubing. Instead, stay away from these heat builders. Put a cold ice pack onto the area your therapist worked out. Make sure the ice pack covers a large enough area
- Heat causes the blood to stop flowing. Cold gets your blood circulating--allowing your body to flush out the unwanted waste materials your therapist just worked up
- Drink lots of water. Water after a massage helps the body flush out any accumulated materials in the muscles which were released during the massage. Without step 3 and 4, you might instead build up waste materials, causing muscle aches and soreness after your massage
Electric Massage Gifts:
Electric massage gifts are suitable for someone who is feeling stressed, as they can often provide some form of relief. Massage has a myriad, according to Massage Therapy. These take the form of relieving lower back pain, easing the dependence on medication, and even improving the condition of your skin
Electric Massage Chair
- An electric massage chair can help relax your entire body. Enjoy this restorative at home without needing to hire a masseuse. An electric massage chair provides a powerful, kneading massage that helps relieve tension by loosening and relaxing your muscles.
Electric Foot Massager
- If your feet are tired, try an electric foot massager. An electric foot massager uses kneading air pressure. The massager's nodes roll beneath your feet, soothing and invigorating your tired foot muscles. The kneading air pressure of this device will help remove tightness on the tops of your feet and on your ankles.
Electric Neck and Shoulder Massager
- An electric neck and shoulder massager is shaped to reach difficult and oddly-shaped locations on your body. It is specially designed to wrap around your shoulders. It's handles allow you to easily move it either up or down your neck and shoulder area. In addition, it permits you to release heat to your neck and shoulder area with the push of a button. The heat is designed to penetrate your muscles, relieving tension and pain.
Electric Percussion Massager
- An electric percussion massager is a hand-held device that features acupressure nodes to offer your body relaxation. This massager soothes and relaxes tension in your body. An electric percussion massager is capable of reaching down into your deep tissues and muscles relieve tension and help you cope with stress. Acupressure helps rid you of long-lasting effects from pain, whereas regular massage only gives temporary relief. The acupressure nodes have the effect of applying pressure to particular pressure points on your body. This device can also be customized to target only the worst areas of tension
- 1 x Hand Held Light-wave Vibrate Massager
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.31||USD$ 19.89||USD$ 19.47||USD$ 18.92|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.