Customers Also Bought
- This electronic massager soothes pressure points around your temples, forehead, and eyes, relieving sinus pressure and alleviating headaches without the use of medication
- Ideal for those who work on a computer or read for extended periods
- The device uses a combination of vibration massage, air-bag massage, and heat compression to stimulate blood flow, relieve eye fatigue, and soothe sore muscles around the eye sockets
- The remote control allows you to quickly customize the intensity and type of vibration massage, select a preferred temperature for the heated compression therapy, and focus the air-bag massage on the temples or eye sockets
- Power Supply: 2 x AAA Batteries 3VDC
- Power: ≤5W
- Eye Care Massager gives an overall massage to the eyes, relaxing muscles and lessening the projection of the eye balls .This is a Portable Health Electric Magnetic Eye Care Massager
- Details of this eye massager.The Eye Care Massager is best for people who use computer monitors for extended periods of time (e.g. computer operators, accountants, designers, and engineers). Eyes Massager is safe to use, pure physical massaging, no side effects, fully massages eyes & temples
- The Eye Massager can soothes pressure points around your temples, forehead, and eyes, relieving sinus pressure and alleviating headaches without the use of medication. The Eye Massager is ideal for those who work on a computer or read for extended periods
Benefits of massage:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays
- Ease medication dependence
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow-the body's natural defense system
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ-the skin
- Increase joint flexibility
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Release endorphins-amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller
- Massage is a perfect elixir for good health, but it can also provide an integration of body and mind. By producing a meditative state or heightened awareness of living in the present moment, massage can provide emotional and spiritual balance, bringing with it true relaxation and peace
- The incredible benefits of massage are doubly powerful if taken in regular "doses." Dr. Maria Hernandez-Reif, from the Touch Research Institute (TRI) at the University of Miami, is known for her massage research, along with colleague Field. Together, they and other researchers have done outstanding work proving the value of massage. While their studies have shown we can benefit from massage even in small doses (15 minutes of chair massage or a half-hour table session), Hernandez-Reif says they know from their research that receiving bodywork 2-3 times a week is highly beneficial. And if we lived in a fantasy world, Hernandez-Reif has the answer. "I feel a daily massage is optimal
- It's undoubtedly a wonderful thing when your therapist begins unwinding those stress-tightened muscles, and your day's troubles begin to fade away. But it's the cherry on top to know this "medicine" only gets better with frequency
What You Already Know: The Benefits of Massage:
- Increased circulation of blood and lymph systems improves the condition of the body's largest organ - the skin
- Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscles
- Reduces spasms and cramping
- Increases joint flexibility
- Reduces recovery time, helps prepare for strenuous workouts and eliminates subsequent pains of the athlete at any level
- Releases endorphins - the body's natural painkiller - and is being used in chronic illness, injury and recovery from surgery to control and relieve pain
- Reduces post-surgery adhesions and edema and can be used to reduce and realign scar tissue after healing has occurred
- Improves range-of-motion and decreases discomfort for patients with low back pain
- Relieves pain for migraine sufferers and decreases the need for medication
- Provides exercise and stretching for atrophied muscles and reduces shortening of the muscles for those with restricted range of motion
- Assists with shorter labor for expectant mothers, as well as less need for medication, less depression and anxiety, and shorter hospital stays
- 1 x Eye Care Massager
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.50||USD$ 18.07||USD$ 16.64||USD$ 14.73|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.