Customers Also Bought
- Rated Power: 15W
- Rated Power: AC 220V 50Hz
- Working Time: 20 minutes
- Size: 40 x 10 x 13cm / 15.7 x 3.9 x 5.1in(L x W x H)
- Cable Length: 1.8m / 70.9in
- The Shark Thumper Massager has a soft head with flexible neck to ensure that just the right amount of pressure is applied for the ultimate relaxing experience and to protect softer tissues from being overworked
- Magnetic massage head improve massage effect
- Vary the intensity of your massage to suit your personal taste and requirements using the dual speed control
- Sufficient handle length more flexible, easier to reach the massage area
- Streamline dynamic surface reflects innervation, fashion, luxury and quality
- Relaxing massage to tired muscles with unique shark design hand held massager
- Featuring a streamlined handle and ergonomic design, this shark massager provides easy maneuverability while delivering customized massage for multiple muscle layers
- Shark Thumper Massager has a soft head with flexible neck to ensure that just the right amount of pressure is applied for the ultimate relaxing experience and to protect softer tissues from being overworked
- Shark Thumper Massager will promote blood circulation, perfect for use on your neck, back, shoulders and more. Perfect for those hard-to-reach areas, or for portable use
How to Benefit Most from Massage Therapy:
- Choosing the right massage therapist is very important. The type of masseuse you choose will depend upon why you are getting a massage. Massage therapists specialize in many areas. The following are just a few: relaxation, sports injuries, car accidents, chronic pain. From there, their specialties may be broken down even further. The experience of many therapists is limited to the back while others may have additional skills within the neck and head regions of the body. Do your homework. Choosing the wrong masseuse will leave you wanting your money back. Ask several massage therapists in your area what their patients primarily come in seeking treatment for
- Make sure you are warm and relaxed before your massage starts. It isn't uncommon to lay on a massage table 5-10 minutes before your massage starts. This is something people in our fast-paced world may find irritating. However, it is a sign of a good massage therapist. This indicates that your masseuse wants you to get the most out of your massage. If you need to, relax for half an hour, or take a warm bath before going to your appointment. The looser your muscles are, the better your masseuse can target the root causes of your pain or discomfort
- After your massage, it is tempting to crawl under your bed covers, jump into a warm bath or go hot tubing. Instead, stay away from these heat builders. Put a cold ice pack onto the area your therapist worked out. Make sure the ice pack covers a large enough area
- Heat causes the blood to stop flowing. Cold gets your blood circulating--allowing your body to flush out the unwanted waste materials your therapist just worked up
- Drink lots of water. Water after a massage helps the body flush out any accumulated materials in the muscles which were released during the massage. Without step 3 and 4, you might instead build up waste materials, causing muscle aches and soreness after your massage
How to Give a Romantic Massage?
- Giving your partner a romantic massage is a simple yet effective way to show him how much you care. With a little preparation you can turn your bedroom into a relaxing paradise. A romantic massage will not only soothe tired muscles and refresh weary minds, it will also promote a deep sense of intimacy and unity in your relationship
Electric Massager Components:
Electric massager units are often used by people who want the relaxation of a massage but don't want to pay the high price of going to an actual masseuse. These units are all fairly simple machines, and as such they're made up of a number of simple components
- Motor: One of the base components of any electric massage unit is the motor. Whether it's a vibrating massager or a gripping massage chair, there still needs to be a motor to drive the essential function of the machine. These motors run on electricity; the smaller units can be powered by batteries while larger massage chairs and massage footrests have to be plugged into an outlet for their juice. The power of the motor varies by unit
- Grip: Some, though not all, electric massagers have a grip component. The grip usually looks and feels like two stubby arms that reach out to cradle a part of the body. These grips are attached to the motor, which is where the gripping ability comes from, and the strength of the grip is based on the power level of the massager. The grips move in a circular pattern, which creates the massaging motion that loosens your muscles and helps relieve stress. Some models have several sets of grips, which can massage various parts of the body all at once
- Cover: The grips of an electric massager are usually covered by pads and soft material to make them more pleasurable to the touch. A massage chair's cover is actually the whole chair, which surrounds the installed massage unit. Smaller, vibrating massagers may be covered in soft plastic, soft cloth or sometimes both so that there's a barrier between the motor, the massage mechanic and the person's skin
- 1 x Shark Thumper Massager
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 18.71||USD$ 18.33||USD$ 17.95||USD$ 17.44|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.