Customers Also Bought
- The Hand Held Massager has a soft head with flexible neck to ensure that just the right amount of pressure is applied for the ultimate relaxing experience and to protect softer tissues from being overworked
- Vibrating massage head improve massage effect
- Vary the intensity of your massage to suit your personal taste and requirements using the dual speed control
- Sufficient handle length more flexible, easier to reach the massage area
- Streamline dynamic surface reflects innervation, fashion, luxury and quality
- The handle is long enough, and use more agility, it can massage back and waist more simple.it can have the good massage effect
- The function eliminate the convulsion in the shoulder caused by stiff neck when sleeping
- Vibrating Heat Massager eliminates the pains caused by unsmooth circulation of breath and fatigue
- Soothe your mind and body with an exhilarating massager
- Chop Head applies a soothing massage across a larger surface area
- Shoulder Course gives strong stimulations on the area where the muscle is thick
- Neck area course gives weak stimulations on the area where nerves are concentrated
- Rated Power: 28W
- Rated Power: 110V / 220V 60Hz
- Frequency: 3200rpm-0
- The Vibrating Heat Massager has a soft head with flexible neck to ensure that just the right amount of pressure is applied for the ultimate relaxing experience and to protect softer tissues from being overworked
- Health Care Massager has a soft head gives you a more comfortable massage
- Soothe your mind and body with an exhilarating massage, This portable Hand Held Massager provides hot or cold therapy, and features a soft, comfort grip designed to help you massage hard-to-reach muscle groups
- Use Health Care Massager for temporary relief of symptoms such as minor muscle and joint pain, arthritis, muscle spasms, and stiffness
- Hand Held Massager would be a great gift for anyone who is looking for a full featured portable massager with the benefit of infrared heat
How a Vibrating Massager Works?
- Mechanism: While vibrating massagers come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, power sources and output levels, they all share the same underlying mechanism: an unbalanced weight being spun around by an electric motor. The weight is "unbalanced" because its center of mass does not line up with the axis around which is spins. As the weight's center of mass revolves around the motor, it creates a linear "pulling" sensation against the motor known as "centripetal force." The direction of the centripetal force follows the position of the weight around the axis in a circular motion. So, every time the weight completes a revolution, the direction of the centripetal force rotates a full 360 degrees. Each full directional cycle of centripal force is perceived by the body as a vibration. Therefore, the more times the weight revolves per minute, the more vibrations per minute the body "feels."
- Settings: Many massagers allow users to increase or decrease the power of the vibrations. Vibrating motors increase output power simply by increasing the number of revolutions per minute. By turning a switch, the user sends more electrical energy to the motor. The motor uses this additional energy to accelerate the weight to faster speeds. Higher speed means more cycles of centripetal force per minute, which means that more force is delivered into the body per minute
- Therapeutic Benefits: When muscles contract, the muscle cells go from being long and narrow to short and thick. When muscles relax, the cells return to their original state. But due to prolonged muscle tension from stress or repetitive movements, a significant number of muscle cells may only partially relax back into their long, narrow form. This results in more "thick," semi-loosened cells that can press against nerves, causing pain. Through vibrations, the massager exerts force into adjacent muscle tissue, creating a microscopic "pulling" effect that helps these strained cells return to their proper relaxed state. The reduction of thick, semi-contracted cell shapes helps to relieve pressure on the nerves
How to Benefit Most from Massage Therapy:
- Choosing the right massage therapist is very important. The type of masseuse you choose will depend upon why you are getting a massage. Massage therapists specialize in many areas. The following are just a few: relaxation, sports injuries, car accidents, chronic pain. From there, their specialties may be broken down even further. The experience of many therapists is limited to the back while others may have additional skills within the neck and head regions of the body. Do your homework. Choosing the wrong masseuse will leave you wanting your money back. Ask several massage therapists in your area what their patients primarily come in seeking treatment for
- Make sure you are warm and relaxed before your massage starts. It isn't uncommon to lay on a massage table 5-10 minutes before your massage starts. This is something people in our fast-paced world may find irritating. However, it is a sign of a good massage therapist. This indicates that your masseuse wants you to get the most out of your massage. If you need to, relax for half an hour, or take a warm bath before going to your appointment. The looser your muscles are, the better your masseuse can target the root causes of your pain or discomfort
- After your massage, it is tempting to crawl under your bed covers, jump into a warm bath or go hot tubing. Instead, stay away from these heat builders. Put a cold ice pack onto the area your therapist worked out. Make sure the ice pack covers a large enough area
- Heat causes the blood to stop flowing. Cold gets your blood circulating--allowing your body to flush out the unwanted waste materials your therapist just worked up
- Drink lots of water. Water after a massage helps the body flush out any accumulated materials in the muscles which were released during the massage. Without step 3 and 4, you might instead build up waste materials, causing muscle aches and soreness after your massage
- 1 x Vibrating Heat Massager
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 18.29||USD$ 16.50||USD$ 14.71||USD$ 12.32|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.