Customers Also Bought
- Stylish and comfortable design summer maternity dresses for every pregnant woman
- This is a chic short sleeve maternity dress piece which you can do many things with
- Short sleeve maternity dress is elegant and graceful
- The maternity dress fits particularly for office lady who enjoy beauty and aspire life quality
- This ultra-comfortable maternity dress is perfect for a day out or a romantic night on the town
- Material: Cotton
- This gorgeous short sleeve maternity dress is perfect for special event. Great for busty mamas, as this maternity dress piece is extremely bra-friendly
- Try some of the loose fitting yet slenderizing maternity top and you will love the way you look and feel
- High quality and good material make the product more comfortable, cool and lovely
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only, specific dimension varies from person to person
About Maternity Clothes:
- Pregnancy puts a woman's body through numerous changes, the most obvious being the growing baby bump and overall weight gain. Changes in physique mean changes in wardrobe, but your fashion sense does not have to suffer. Maternity clothes can still reflect your personal style. With the help of maternity clothes made in accordance with today's trends, you can keep up with the nonexpecting and still be in style.
- Maternity clothes provide a pregnant woman with comfort and room for her expanding belly while keeping her in style. Maternity undergarments are essential to pregnant women because they add support for heavy breasts and a growing uterus. As the baby grows, pressure and strain are placed on your back, which can be relieved by using a "tummy sleeve," maternity belt or supportive panties that extend over the stomach, resting under the breasts. Maternity dresses, skirts, tops and bottoms are designed for fashion, function and comfort.
- Because women come in all shapes and sizes prior to pregnancy, maternity clothes vary in size and length to accommodate differing body types. There are petite, regular and tall lengths and small, medium, large and extra large sizes. Additionally, there are plus size maternity clothes for larger women. Your pre-pregnancy size is the size you will purchase for your maternity clothes. This rule applies to dresses, tops, bottoms and hosiery.
- Maternity dresses are made roomy for growth but often have tiebacks to make the fit more flattering. Maternity tops may have ruching, snaps, buttons or tiebacks and "give" when worn. Maternity tops are longer and wider to provide maximum coverage to conceal the stomach. Nonmaternity tops rise up and expose the skin.
- Maternity bottoms, whether skirts, pants, crops, capris or shorts, have elastic on the sides, drawstrings or a panel made of a mixed spandex material for an expanding midsection. The cuts in trousers, slacks and jeans vary much like nonmaternity clothes. They come in straight-leg, flare, wide-leg, boot cut, and skinny. The only difference is the stretchy area for your belly to rest comfortably. The other bottoms have a secret panel and reflect the same fashion trends nonmaternity clothes offer.
- Time Frame
- During your first trimester, you may be able to continue wearing your pre-pregnancy clothing. A tummy sleeve worn over your existing bottoms can hold them in place if you are unable to fasten them. Once you reach your fourth month, you'll move into maternity clothes that you won't fill in completely until later. This is helpful because you'll need room to grow. Maternity clothes are created to grow with your changing body so that you're not obligated to purchase a new wardrobe every few weeks. Several select items should last you the entire 40 weeks and can also be worn postpartum as you lose your baby weight.
- Clothing makes the woman, even the pregnant woman. When you are experiencing changes in your body on the inside that directly affect the outside, you don't want to appear a fashion victim. You want to look your best and feel good about yourself. Maternity clothes can help you keep your style even when you're temporarily giving up your figure. You can dress to impress and feel confident in knowing you look just as stylish as those who aren't expecting, if not more so. With the many choices of trendy maternity clothes, you can be a pregnant fashonista.
How to Purchase Maternity Clothes Online:
- You're pregnant! Congratulations! Once the excitement wanes a little it will be time to think about the wardrobe additions you will need over the coming months. Doing your shopping online can save you money and time with the bonus of it being delivered to your doorstep.
- This is a good time to start checking out websites. You won't need the clothes until you're about 4 months along, but it's best to start looking early. This gives you a few months to check through the clearance areas well in advance and allowing you to view a few months worth of stock rotation. Usually you will find clothes in these clearance areas at lower prices than anything you will find on sale at a brick and mortar maternity store.
- Check out maternity malls and stores online for their clearance items. You will find items at rock bottom prices and sometimes free shipping. You can look for maternity and nursing (if you plan to breastfeed) clothes. Breastfeeding clothes will fit you different than maternity, since you will have a post-baby body, so don't think that you can purchase only one type vs. both types.
- There are a couple of different patterns for maternity pants. One is a stretchy material that covers up and over your baby tummy. Another is to have the pants fit under your baby tummy. The up and over doesn't seem to cause as much scrunching in the crotch area, but if you are used to low rise jeans the up and over may not feel right for you. But look at both before you get online.
- Once you are online and have found some clothes in the clearance area that you love, it's time to shop. Basic rule of thumb is to purchase maternity clothes in the size that you are (so if you are currently wearing size Large then purchase Maternity Large). Even though you will be gaining weight, it will mostly be in your stomach and breasts which will be accommodated by the added material in the clothes. It will only be if you gain weight above the recommended pregnancy target zone that you will need to purchase the next size up.
- Know the return policy of the online store you are purchasing from in case your items don't fit when they arrive.
- If you plan on purchasing a bathing suit, look for something that has a separate top and bottom. You won't know if you will grow out front or to the side until you're there. Your individual baby will determine your overall shape so if you want to grab something in the clearance section of an online store ahead of time, best to choose something that will accommodate any type of growth.
- Your feet will most likely grow during pregnancy. Since you won't know, until after the baby is born, whether they will go back to their pre-baby size and shape or not (most don't), find a couple pairs of shoes that you can rotate within your wardrobe and wait until after the baby is born to purchase anything more. Finding mules that are 1/2 a size larger, online, will be a good bet.
Good rule of thumb for what you may want to stock your wardrobe with:
- 2 pairs of pants
- 1 pair of jeans or capris
- 1 pair of shorts if pregnant through the summer
- 1 sweater or jacket if you live in a cooler area
- 5 casual tops, nice enough to wear to work
- 2 dresses, you will love these when you are in your third trimester
- a couple of dressy tops for work
- This will allow you enough clothing to rotate through laundry days. You don't want to purchase too much since it is for such a short time of your life.
- 1 x Maternity Dress
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.76||USD$ 23.61||USD$ 22.45||USD$ 20.91||USD$ 20.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.