Customers Also Bought
- Padded lining makes this outdoor mattress Mattress easier to sit on rough ground and hard surfaces
- Made of high quality, this Automatic Inflatable Mattress is durable and waterproof
- Folds or rolls, so it's easy to take along this Camping Air Mattress anywhere
- Features easy storage and portability of this Outdoor Automatic Inflatable Mattress
- Protects you from damp grass, sand, and bleachers, calorie
- This Automatic Mattress is perfect for picnics, camping & hiking, beach days, sporting events, backyard play, tailgate parties, outdoor concerts, hunting, and more
- Material: 190T Polyester & PVC
- Size: 183 x 55 x 3cm / 72 x 21.7 x 1.2in(L x W x T)
- This inflatable mattress is perfect for picnics, camping & hiking, beach days, sporting events, backyard play, tailgate parties, outdoor concerts, hunting, and more
- Made of good material, this Automatic Inflatable Mattress is durable with long time use and convenient to carry
- It is very convenient for you to use, just by air this mattress and you can lie on it comfortably, but the pillow can not be removed independently
- This is admission piece. When you open it, the fresh air can flow into automatically
- The buckle makes this automatic mattress much easier to pack
How to Remove the New Mattress Smell:
When a mattress is manufactured, it is pumped with gas to help push all of the cushioning and foam into its proper places. The gas that helps create your comfortable night's sleep also gives off that new mattress smell. Some people worry that the gases are toxic and could cause harm. Other people just do not like the smell a mattress has when purchased. No matter the reason, the solution is the same. Getting rid of the gas inside the mattress will eliminate the smell.
- Remove the plastic wrapping from the mattress. A mattress is packaged in airtight plastic wrap immediately after it is manufactured to ensure that it is sterile, dry and clean for the consumer. This has pros and cons. On the upside you know that no one has had dirty, sweaty hands on the place you plan to sleep. Unfortunately it also means that the mattress gases are trapped inside the airtight wrapping, leaving the mattress with that toxic "new mattress" smell.
- Find an empty room in your home for the off-gassing process, which will remove the smell. You want a room that has good air circulation, with a window that can be left open at least ten hours per day or a room with a window unit air conditioner. The room also has to be off limits for about a week, so it needs to be a space that you will not miss. If you do not have an empty room, a garage or dry basement will also work. Leave the garage door open just an inch or two to allow in fresh air.
- Run any fans, air conditioners and dehumidifiers you own in the de-gassing area. All of these will help keep the air moving and suck the gas and odors out of the room as they release from the mattress.
- Lean the mattress against the wall at an angle. Each day, rotate the mattress so the opposite side is on top, getting more fresh air. This will allow the entire mattress to lose the new mattress smell evenly.
- Allow the kids to jump on the mattress, or if you do not have kids, jump on it yourself. Jumping on the mattress will release the gas even more quickly. You can jump on the mattress the first day of degassing and as often as you'd like during the process. Just do not stay in the de-gassing area more than a few minutes, because you will be breathing in the gases you are trying to avoid.
- Continue the de-gassing process at least four days but as long as two weeks if you would like. You can judge for yourself if the smell is going away.
Things You'll Need
Tips & Warnings
After de-gassing, you should allow the area you used for the process to air out before using it for its normal purpose. Just a day with an open window after the mattress has been moved will do the trick. Leave the blankets off the bed during the day for the first month or so even after de-gassing. This will allow any leftover gases to come out rather than becoming trapped under heavy comforters.
Do not de-gas your mattress outside. You may get rid of all the gas, but you will likely have a new problem--bugs.
- 1 x Automatic Inflatable Mattress
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 21.37||USD$ 20.13||USD$ 18.90||USD$ 17.25|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.