Customers Also Bought
MaxiSYS Mini MS905 Diagnostic System
Built upon the foundation of the extremely popular MaxiDAS DS708, the revolutionary MaxiSYS Mini was built to offer all of the same qualities including a redesigned intuitive user interface (UI) paired with Autel's advanced diagnostic software. The MaxiSYS Mini is an ultra-mobile automotive diagnostic solution complete with apowerful A9 quad-core processor and comprehensive OE-level vehicle coverage.The multitasking Android operating system is capable of sensor initialization, coding, adaptations, and module installation and setup. Weighing in at only 1.5 lbs. with a crystal clear 7.9" capacitive LED touch screen, the MaxiSYS Mini allows the user to organize information, diagnose complex vehicle symptoms and analyze fault codes quickly, easily and efficiently. The MaxiSYS Mini includes a standard16-pin OBD-II DLC connector, wireless Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI), software for Domestic, Asian, & European vehicles, and one year of FREE technical support and updates.
The optional connector kit (P/N: MS905-CONKIT) allows MaxiSYS Mini users to gain complete access to all modules from 1996-2001that cannot be accessed through the 16-pin OBD-II DLC connector.
Product Features & Functions
· Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 Quad-Core Processor
· 8 inch 1,024x768 LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi Touch display with IPS technology
· Built-in 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus; Virtual on-screen keyboard
· WiFi wireless to access your favorite web resources
· Unique shop tough ergonomic design features strong rubber protection and housing
· Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 6 hours of continuous operation USB, audio, and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
· Internal Reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance
· The VCI connects wirelessly to the main unit with ultra range Bluetooth
· Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
· Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
· Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
· Complete function capability for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations, coding, and even ECU programming
· Displays live data in text, graph and analeg for easy data review and analysis
· Configure live data display options, set alarms, record, and playback data frames with one touch
· Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
· Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
· Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction
· Intelligent memory of vehicles for easy and quick diagnosis of tested vehicles
· Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology
· Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases
Extreme SimplicityThe MaxiDAS has been well known for its ultra simplicity of use, and MaxiSys Mini doesn't disappoint either. It features a sharp 7.9"" LED capacitive touch screen, stunning interface and intuitive one touch navigation, which makes everything you do feel smooth, intuitive and simple. The multitasking operating system is the same as what many people are used to with their Android phones and tablets. You simply scroll through pages with your finger and tap to select items. It is so user-friendly that almost any technician can use it within a few minutes without training.
Fast PerformanceThough its size is small, the MaxiSys Mini is the most powerful mobile scanner ever in the market. It features an ultrafast A9 quad-core processor, reliable 32GB solid state hard drive and sharp 7.9"" display. And the sharp screen makes it easier to view schematics and wiring diagrams. Furthermore the world's most advanced mobile Operating System allows you to perform multiple tasks easily and intuitively. Just like the MaxiSys, the Mini boots up in only 20 seconds, up to 5x faster than competing tools.
Smart TechnologyProprietary AutoVIN technology easily identifies CAN vehicles with one touch.The cloudbased MaxiFIX module provides a platform to network with other professional technicians and gives you the advantage to access a huge database of repairs, diagnostic tips and procedures.
Ultra MobilityThe MaxiSys Mini is even more mobile than the 9.7"" MaxiSys, and undoubtedly the first advanced diagnostic tool you can comfortably grip in one hand. It's small and light, perfect for longer diagnostic sessions that can get uncomfortable with larger and heavier tools. The MaxiSys Mini connects via Bluetooth to the Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI). Once the wireless VCI is connected to the car, the technician is completely free to use it anywhere in the shop with ease. With advanced dual-band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) 802.11n Wi-Fi technology, the Mini lets you download the latest software updates much faster, allowing for updates anywhere and anytime. And this greater mobility and flexibility translates into greater productivity.
Extensive OE-Level CoverageAs the fastest growing diagnostic company in the world, Autel has been committed to providing the best and easiest-to-use diagnostic solution with the most extensive coverage of all systems for all the major vehicle manufacturers. This enables independent garages to confidently provide comprehensive servicing in their own workshops without relying on dealer availability. Continual enhancement will provide additional vehicle coverage.
Instant Software UpdatesTo keep up with the continuing development of vehicle manufacturers, continuous software improvement is essential for any diagnostic system. MaxiSys Mini was designed with this in mind. Whenever any unknown new vehicle model or a diagnostic error is reported, usually within 48 hours, custom software updates will be made available for the user to download.
Remote Technical SupportThe remote technical support function enables Autel technical support personnel to access the tool from a remote location. This method significantly reduces the call time, leading to faster problem resolution and increased customer satisfaction.
Autel MaxiSys Mini MS905 Packing List:
1pc x Autel MaxiSys Mini Main Unit
1pc x Quick reference guide
1pc x Lighter Fuse
1pc x Main cable
1pc x GM/Daewoo-12 adaptor
1pc x PSA-2 adaptor
1pc x Fiat-3 adaptor
1pc x Audi-2+2 adaptor
1pc x BMVV-20 adaptor
1pc x Benz-38 adaptor
1pc x Kia-20 adaptor
1pc x Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16 adaptor
1pc x Nissan-14 adaptor
1pc x Honda-3 adaptor
1pc x Carry case
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x Cigarette Lighter
1pc x Compact Disc (CD)
1pc x AC/DC External Power Adapter
1pc x MaxiSys Mini Case
1pc x Wireless Diagnostic Interface
1pc x Capacitive Stylus Pen
1pc x Soft Cloth
1pc x Packing List
1pc x Chrysler-16
1pc x Benz-14
1pc x Mini USB Cable
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 1949.97||USD$ 1904.96||USD$ 1859.96||USD$ 1799.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.