- Perfect for all types of meat or fish, also ideal for making sausage
- Great for fresh game
- It cuts meats and does not smash them, this allow meat's natural juices and flavors to be retained for maximum flavor
- It's quite easy if you have the right equipment, and you can get very creative with your ingredients, spices, herbs and so on
- This gourmet meat chopper adjusts to chop coarse or fine
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- This Manual Meat Grinder cuts meats and does not smash them, this allow meat's natural juices and flavors to be retained for maximum flavor
- This Sausage Stuffer features high quality hardened blade & plate that is against corrosion
- This Manual Meat Grinder is great for food such as meat (beef, chicken, ham), fish, vegetables (peanuts, walnut), beans, dried scallop
- The Manual Meat Grinder is convenient for cooking, make dishes quickly and hygienically
How to Use a Meat Grinder to Grind Cooked Sirloin to Ground Hamburger:
Make your hamburgers healthier and tastier by using cooked ground sirloin. As a cook, you desire that your food taste as good as it can but also be healthy for those you are serving. Too much fat in your food is bad for your overall health and that of your heart. You can reduce the fat in your meals by using ground sirloin instead of hamburger. It contains less than half the fat of normal hamburger. You can also salvage overcooked or tough sirloin by grinding it and using it as ground hamburger in your favorite recipes.
- Assemble your meat grinder. Make sure all the parts are clean and free of any food left over from the last use.
- Cut your pieces of sirloin free from any fat. This will make the resulting ground meat healthier. Cut the sirloin into small chunks that will fit into the meat grinder hopper.
- Start your grinder and insert the pieces of sirloin. Press it fully through the hopper and collect the ground meat in a receiving bowl. Continue this process until you have processed all the sirloin you have decided to grind.
- Follow the meat in the grinder with a piece of bread to clean the device. Watch the exit of the grinder so you can stop the bread from mixing with your ground meat.
- Examine the texture of the ground sirloin. If you need a finer grind, pass the ground sirloin through the meat grinder a second time.
How to Clean and Store a Meat Grinder:
Owning a meat grinder allows you to prepare homemade sausage and other ground meats. The only downsides to owning a meat grinder is cleaning and storing it. If you do either one improperly, the grinder will rust. Not to mention the appliance will still be greasy. It's almost enough to make you change your mind about grinding meat at home. Thankfully, the process is easier than you might think.
- Run bread through the grinder. Even if you use lean meat, a grinder can become greasy. Simply washing with soap and water usually isn't enough to remove all the grease. A simple technique that will help clean away the grease is to run a few slices of bread through the grinder. The bread will help clean away grease and any meat that may be left in the grinder.
- Wash the pieces by hand. Washing the pieces by hand not only protects the blades, but it also protects the grinder. If you have a cast iron meat grinder, the dishwasher is definitely out of the question. Even a plastic model can dry and crack under such high heat. Washing the pieces by hand will also help reduce the chances of rust.
- Dry it thoroughly. It's important to dry each piece of the meat grinder by hand. Allowing the pieces to air dry could cause them to become rusty. After you clean all the pieces, take a dry towel and dry each piece by hand before you store it.
- Place accessories in a zip top bag with rice. The blades and any other small accessories can be stored in a zip top bag along with rice. The rice will absorb any moisture, which will prevent the accessories from rusting.
- Store the grinder in a safe place. The main unit of the meat grinder will also need to be stored with care. The important thing is to store the grinder in a dry area. If you're worried about moisture, you can always store the unit in a plastic storage container surrounded by rice.
- 1 x Meat Grinder
- 1 x Propulsive Shaft
- 1 x Cutter Knife
- 1 x Discharge Knife
- 1 x Gland Nut
- 1 x Joystick
- 1 x Circlet Screw
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.95||USD$ 10.72||USD$ 9.50||USD$ 7.87|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on05-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: My old grinder just gave up after many years of good service, so I needed a new one to replace it, looked all over the internet and most are very pricey, then I went to this site and searched, found this one and ordered it. <br/> <br/>Cannot believe the quality for the price I paid, I have now used it weekly for months and am extremely satisfied with this appliance, I buy roasts and make my own extra lean burger to use and it goes through the process with no trouble at all, I would reccomend this machine to anyone.
Was this review helpful?
Alfred O. Hilgers
Bought this item on04-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: The item works well. It's too small for larger volumes of material such as 20 as fatigue sets in on the operator. Excellent for making 10 to 15 lb. batches of sausage.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: Not the best but it is more than any average ones on the market. Let meat thou before using it tend to get stuck more with half frozen meat then thou meat.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: Used it a couple times so far but overall impression is good. Well built and powerful. Easy to take apart and wash but metal parts lose their shine in dishwasher, not a big deal.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-08-2011
- Other Thoughts: I ordered this from here and as always arrived before expected. I did a great deal of research before purchasing. Sites that rate grinders agree that the unit should have no plastic gears etc. I've used this twice and was impressed with the results. I was surprised no one rated this product before me.
Was this review helpful?