Customers Also Bought
- Full HD Decode: 1080P (1920 x 1080), backwardly compatible with 1080i, 720P, 480P
- Support RM/RMVB Format Decode: Max. 720P (1280 x 720)
- Support Full HD Video Decode: H.264, VC-1, WMV, MPEG 1/2/4, Divx/Xvid, FLV, RM/RMVB
- Support video playback: mkv/.mov/.mp4/.ts/.avi /.mpg/.vob/.wmv/.dat /tp/.flv/.rm/.rmvb
- Video output interface: HDMI and Y/Pb/Pr (up to 1080P)
- Support audio decode: DTS, DTS-HD, DOBLY, DOBLY HD (Full decode), and BTSC/A2/EIA-J, MPEG-1, MPEG-2(Layer I/II), AAC, HE-AAC, AC3 etc.
- Support audio playback: MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, AAC, FLAC etc Audio output interface: HDMI Digital, Optical, And L/R Stereo
- Support picture format: JPG, JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF
- Support added subtitle: Sub, smi, ssa, srt, idx + sub, also support time ahead and delay for the added subtitle; support sound track switch
- OSD and subtitle language: T-Chinese, S-Chinese, English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Italian
- Size: Approx.19.0 x 12.5 x 4.0cm/7.5 x 4.9 x 1.6in(L x W x H)
- Color: Black
- Network Media Player supports LAN port, and optional wireless WiFi dongle
- 1080P Network Media Player supports USB Host 2.0 x 2, external multiform USB HDD and SD/SDHC/MMC/MS etc memory cards
- Just connect this Full HD Media Player to your TV or HDTV as you would a DVD player and enjoy your videos, music, and photos from a USB drive or flash memory card
- You can have more fun in your daily life with this Best Media Player
- 1080P Media Player is a cool Media Player, which is multifunctional and characteristic
- The special Media Player supports USB Host, external multiform USB HDD and SD/SDHC/MMC/MS etc memory cards
- The back of this network media player
- Network Media Player supports LAN, HDMI port, and optional wireless WiFi dongle
- You can connect this Full HD Media Player to your TV or HDTV, and it will make more fun of your life
- With this TV cable you can connet this full HD media player with your TV
- Special design makes the Full HD Media Player unique, and it will color your life
How to Network a Media Player:
If you want to use a computer as a multimedia device store so other networked computers can access it, you can network a media player. The latest version of Windows Media Player, which comes with Windows 7, makes media sharing easy and does not require any additional software. Once you have networked the media player, you will be able to access all of the computer's multimedia anywhere in your network no matter what computer you are on. Certain multimedia devices also are compatible with the device.
- Click "Start," then "All Programs," then "Windows Media Player."
- Click "Switch to Library" if you are not already in library mode
- Click "Stream," then "Turn on home media streaming." Click "Turn on media streaming" when the options dialog appears, click "OK" and enter your administrator password. Click "OK."
- Wait a few moments for Windows Media Player to communicate with your network. You have now networked a media player. Open Windows Media Player on any other network computer and you will be able to connect to this device to playback multimedia
How to Put Movies on a WD TV HD Media Player:
Western Digital media players are capable of providing full 1080P HD quality video over an HDMI or Composite connection to your high-definition television. Before playing the video however, the media player needs to be stocked with the movies themselves. You just need a PC and a network in order to transfer the movies you want to watch. After a quick transfer, the movies are available for viewing, with the WD media player providing a clean crisp image on your television screen
- Plug an Ethernet cable into the Ethernet port located on the rear of your Western Digital Media Player. Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable into an open LAN port on a network router
- Plug a second Ethernet cable into your PC, and connect the other end of the cable into a LAN port on your router
- Turn on the media player and use the remote to navigate to the "Setup" menu from the device's Home screen. Press the down arrow on your remote to highlight "Network Settings," then press the "OK" button
- Select the "Network Setup" option, and press "OK." Select "Automatic" and wait for the device to detect your network and configure itself. Press "OK" to return to the Home screen
- Turn on your PC and wait for the system to load to the desktop. Log onto the Western Digital website and download the "WD Discovery" tool from the downloads section. Save the installation program to disk, and then double-click on the downloaded file to install the application
- Press the "Start" button in your Windows toolbar, then click "Programs." Highlight the "WD Discovery" program group, and click on the "WD Discovery" application to run the tool
- Select the "WDTVLiveHub" option in the list under "Network Drives Found," and select "Map Network Drive." Click "Yes" to verify your selection, then select to map drives automatically. This will share any folders available on your Media Player and show them as available file locations on your computer. Close the tool after you've mapped the available drive
- Click the "Start" button again and select "My Computer" to open the Windows Explorer
- Use the Windows Explorer to navigate through your hard drive to the location of any movies stored on your PC. Right click on the movie file and then move it to the mapped drive on your Media Player to put the movie onto the device for use
- 1 x Media Player
- 1 x English User Manual
- 1 x Driver Disk
- 1 x HDMI Cable
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable
- 1 x Cross Screwdriver
- 8 x Cross Screws
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 93.17||USD$ 89.32||USD$ 85.47||USD$ 80.33|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.