Customers Also Bought
- PC TO MP3: USB 2.0 High-SPEED
- Touchscreen: 2.8-inch 320 x 240 TFT touchscreen (QVGA) and 10mm thin
- Equalizer Settings: Jazz, classic,pop,rock, natural, 3D,bass and custom
- Support Mutli-Audio File Types: MP3/WMA
- Support Video File Types: MPEG-4 (AVI),Xvid(320*240 at 24fps)
- SNR: >90dB
- Recordings: Direct recordings and FM Tuner recordings
- Multi-Tasking: Player Mp3 and read ebook at same time
- Multi-Language Support: English,French,Italian,Dutch,Chinese,Japanese,Korean
- Operating System: Windows98/ME/2000/XP Mac OS 9.2 and above
- Item Size: 5.5 x 9.3 x 1.5cm/2.2 x 3.6 x 0.6in (L x W x H)
- This portable touch screen mp4 player is a great all around player. It features multiple file format support including video, audio, text and images
- The touch screen mp4 player has a 2.8" LCD touchscreen allowing for easier navigation and has 8GB of built-in memory
- Its USB 2.0 port allows for quick easy PC connection and data exchange
- 8 different equalizer settings are included so that users can hear their favorite tracks just the way they like them
- A built-in FM radio tuner also means that your favorite stations can be picked up wherever you are
- Build in 8GB memory
- Touch screen mp4 player has easy and friendly interface
- Build in FM Tuner
- Build in 1000MHA Li Battery (15 Hours of Music Playing)
- Support LRC lyric when you play mp3 music
- Support JPG and TXT file (Pictures viewer and ebook reading)
- The touch screen 8GB MP4 player is the perfect companion for people on the go
- Listen to your favorite radio stations on the built-in FM radio tuner with channel presets
- The 8GB digital MP4 player is a revolutionary new 8GB portable media player with a large Multi-Touch Screen display screen
How to Troubleshoot an MP4 Digital Player:
- To load an MP4 file onto the player, you must have a way to connect the player either wirelessly or with a wire to the computer where the file resides. After the two are connected, right-click on the file and select "Copy." Then right-click on the folder for the MP4 player and select "Paste." You also may drag the files into the player icon. Use the "Sync" application in a program such as iTunes or Windows Media Player to move the file to the MP4 player
- If the audio or video quality is less than stellar, the problem might not be the player. Check the MP4 file by playing it on the computer. If the quality is still poor, the file may be corrupted or may have downloaded incorrectly. If you're using headphones, try listening without headphones to see if the audio improves, to see if the headphones are the problem
- If the computer does not recognize the MP4 player, check to see if there are any updates to the computer. If you are running Windows XP, check the Microsoft website to update to XP Service Pack 2
- If the battery is not lasting long enough, adjust the settings on the MP4 player to increase battery life. Set the screen to turn off when not in use, try to fast forward and reverse less frequently, and use lower-powered headphones
- If there are problems downloading files, make sure the computer and player are connected properly on both ends. Also, check the memory on the player to make sure it isn't full
How to Convert MP4 to MP3 in Windows Media Player:
- Download Windows Media Player to your system if you don't already have it installed. Windows Media Player can be downloaded for free at the Microsoft website (see Resources). Microsoft offers versions of Media Player in more than two dozen languages
- Launch Windows Media Player on your computer. Go to "Start>All Programs" and click on "Windows Media Player" in the list
- Open the MP4 file you want to convert in Windows Media Player. Go to the "File" menu, click "Open" and browse for the MP4 in the "Open" window that comes up. Double-click the MP4 file and it automatically begins playing in Media Player
- Return to the "File" menu and choose "Save As." When the "Save As" window opens, click into the box next to "File name" so that the cursor appears at the end of the file extension. Delete the "4" from the end of the extension and replace it with "3."
- Scroll down the "Folders" pane in the "Save As" window and choose the folder on the hard drive where you want to save the MP3. Press the "Save" button. A copy of the MP4 file saves into the folder you selected as an MP3 file
- 1 x MP4 Player
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Headphones
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.52||USD$ 22.88||USD$ 21.25||USD$ 19.07|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.