Customers Also Bought
- Memory Capacity: 4G
- Screen Size: 5.0cm/2.0in
- Audio Format: MP3, WMA, APE,FLAC
Video Format: AVI
- Size: 7.40 x 4.70 x 0.76cm/2.87 x 1.46 x 0.30in(L x W x H)
- This digital media player is made of high quality that can be used for a long time
- The portable media player has small size that you can take it easily and conveniently no matter where you are
- Because of this music media player support different audio format, you can download the songs in different types
- This mp4 media player has many functions which are the E-book, recording and radio receiver
- This mp4 media player has large memory capacity that you can put any songs in it
- With this mp4 media player, you can enjoy every minutes at you spare time
- If you are the fan of music, this mp4 media player is the necessary tool for you
- You can buy this portable media player as a good gift for your friends who like to listen to the music
- Sleek, lightweight 2inch 4G MP4 media player allows you enjoy your music everywhere you go
- The MP4 media player leads a fashionable and comfortable lifestyle
- Versatile MP4 media player really is quite simple, inexpensive, and easy to use
- You can enjoy this mp4 media player completely in your spare time
- There are the mp4 player, USB date ling and pair of headphones which all are your needs
How to Put Music on My MP4 Player:
The term "mp4 player" usually refers to a handheld device that is capable of playing back video in mp4 format, along with other major video formats, such as .avi and .mpg. Because playing back a movie or a TV show also involves playing back sound, players that are capable of video playback are usually capable of pure audio playback as well. While some players interface with your computer using proprietary software, the vast majority of these players can be treated as any other kind of disk memory
- Plug one end of the USB cable into the mp4 player, and plug the other end into a USB port on your computer
- Double-click "Computer." You should see the device listed as a USB drive. Double-click its icon to open it in a file explorer window
- Double click the "Music" folder to open it
- Click "File," then "New Window." In the new window, navigate to the folder on your computer where your music is stored
- Click and drag any folder that contains mp4, wav or any other file format supported by the player. Drop each folder in the player's "Music" folder, which should be open in the other window. Wait for all files to copy completely
- Click the "Back" button on the window displaying the player's "Music" folder contents, until you are back at the "Computer" window
- Right-click on the device's icon and select "Eject." The icon should just disappear
- Disconnect the device from your computer
How to Fix an MP4 Player:
MP4 players play video files coded in the ".MP4" file format. They function just like their cousin, the MP4 player, as they are small, portable and use a small internal hard drive to store files. When you try to play ".MP4" files on your MP4 player and all you receive is a corrupted data error message, you need to format the player. Formatting the MP4 player will erase all data on the MP4 player's hard drive, but it will erase the corrupted data problem as well
- Place the MP4 player's USB cable into the MP4 player. Connect the other side to the computer's USB port
- Click the "Start" button on the computer. The button is blue and in the left corner of the screen
- Select "Control Panel" in the top left corner of the "Start" menu. Choose "System and Security." Select "Administrative Tools." Double click "Computer Management."
- Left-click "Disk Management" in the left portion of the screen
- Locate the MP4 player in the right portion of the screen. Right-click it. Left-click "Format." Choose "OK," then "OK" on the following screen to format the MP4 player
- 1 x MP4
- 1 x USB Data Line
- 1 x Pair of Headphones
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.05||USD$ 18.65||USD$ 18.25||USD$ 17.72|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.