Customers Also Bought
- Material: ABS
- Screen Size: 5.0in
- Size: 13.0 x 8.8 x 1.2cm/5.1 x 3.4 x 0.4in(L x W x H)
- Supporting Video Format: TS, AVI, MKV, VOB, WMV, ASF, PMP, RM, RMVB, MOV, FLV etc.
- Supporting Audio Format: MP3, WMA, APE, AAC, OGG, FLAC
- Resolution Ratio: 480 x 272
- Earphone Jack Diameter: 3.5mm
- USB Transmission Rate: 10M/s
- Memory Card: 8G
- Color: White
- This is an OEM product
- Supporting support TF card and OTG
- You can scan PDF text
- This 8G MP4 media player support includes real media, AVI, flash video and more
- This MP8G MP4 media player is made of high quality material
- This 8G MP4 media player media player is so easy to carry and use
- This Teclast C520P 5inch MP4 player has a high definition so that you can watch video unhindered
- This portable touch screen MP4 player will be your best choice
- White color and chic screen make this MP4 media player looks more absorbing and beautiful
- This MP4 media player has a high definition so that you can watch video unhindered
- Multifunctional media player can also double as a handy USB flash drive or a digital voice recorder
- The back view of this HD media player is so stylish
- Accessories of this MP4 media player is readily available
How to Use an MP4 Digital Player:
- In order to upload files that can be used on an MP4 player, a person must first connect the MP4 player to a computer using a USB cord
- After the player is connected, it can take 10-15 seconds for the computer to recognize it. A new icon will appear on the desktop (on a Mac) or in the "My Computer" menu (on a PC) when the computer locates the new hardware
- Find the folder in your computer where your MP4 files are saved. You can find MP4 files at places like MP4Point.com. When you reach this folder, select "Ctrl+A" to select all or some of the files. Then select "Ctrl+C" on the keyboard to copy the files
- Find the icon that appeared in Step 2 and open it up by double clicking on it. When the window opens, press "Ctrl+V" on your keyboard. This will move the selected MP4 files onto your MP4 player
- Safely remove the player by right clicking on the MP4 player icon, and then clicking on "Remove Device" when the menu opens
- Check to see if the files have been downloaded to the player. If they have, select the one you want and press "Play
How to Troubleshoot an MP4 Digital Player:
- To load an MP4 file onto the player, you must have a way to connect the player either wirelessly or with a wire to the computer where the file resides. After the two are connected, right-click on the file and select "Copy." Then right-click on the folder for the MP4 player and select "Paste." You also may drag the files into the player icon. Use the "Sync" application in a program such as iTunes or Windows Media Player to move the file to the MP4 player
- If the audio or video quality is less than stellar, the problem might not be the player. Check the MP4 file by playing it on the computer. If the quality is still poor, the file may be corrupted or may have downloaded incorrectly. If you're using headphones, try listening without headphones to see if the audio improves, to see if the headphones are the problem
- If the computer does not recognize the MP4 player, check to see if there are any updates to the computer. If you are running Windows XP, check the Microsoft website to update to XP Service Pack 2
- If the battery is not lasting long enough, adjust the settings on the MP4 player to increase battery life. Set the screen to turn off when not in use, try to fast forward and reverse less frequently, and use lower-powered headphones
- If there are problems downloading files, make sure the computer and player are connected properly on both ends. Also, check the memory on the player to make sure it isn't full
- 1 x MP4 Player
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x USB Data Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||€ 38.36||€ 37.41||€ 36.47||€ 35.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.