Customers Also Bought
- Screen Size: 4.3Inch
- Disk Type: NTFS
- Screen Resolution: 480 x 272 TFT
- Capacity: 8GB with TF Card Expansion Slot
- Interface Controller: F15
- Expansion Card: 16GB TF(microSD)Card
- Transmission Interface: USB2.0
- Out Put Interface: 3.5mm Headset Jack/TV-Out
- Video Format Support: RM/RMVB/MKV/MPEG(AVI)/MOV/FLV/MPG/VOB/MPE/DAT
- Audio Format Support: MP3/WMA
- Battery Capacity: 1000mAh
- Picture Format: JPG/BMP/PNG/GIF
- E-book Format: TXT
- Video Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Color: White
- Size: 115 x 75.7 x 13.3mm/4.5 x 3.0 x 0.5in(L x W x H)
- The 8G portable 4.3Inch MP4 media player lead a fashionable lifestyle
- Portable 4.3Inch MP4 media player will become must-have accessories for music fanatics to you
- The portable 4.3Inch MP4 media player is deeply loved by young phone and sports fans
- 8G MP4 player support most of the audio formats, such as MP3, WMA, APE and FLAC
- Conveniently control your music with this stylish Portable Music Media Player
- This touch screen MP4 player is a great gift for your friend
- Sleek, lightweight 4.3inch 8G MP4 media player allows you enjoy your music everywhere you go
- The TFT screen portable MP4 music digital media player is small and easy to carry
- The MP4 media player lead a fashionable and comfortable lifestyle
- The frame of this digital media player is very clearly
- Versatile MP4 media player really is quite simple, inexpensive, and easy to use
How to Use an MP4 Digital Player:
- In order to upload files that can be used on an MP4 player, a person must first connect the MP4 player to a computer using a USB cord
- After the player is connected, it can take 10-15 seconds for the computer to recognize it. A new icon will appear on the desktop (on a Mac) or in the "My Computer" menu (on a PC) when the computer locates the new hardware
- Find the folder in your computer where your MP4 files are saved. You can find MP4 files at places like MP4Point.com. When you reach this folder, select "Ctrl+A" to select all or some of the files. Then select "Ctrl+C" on the keyboard to copy the files
- Find the icon that appeared in Step 2 and open it up by double clicking on it. When the window opens, press "Ctrl+V" on your keyboard. This will move the selected MP4 files onto your MP4 player
- Safely remove the player by right clicking on the MP4 player icon, and then clicking on "Remove Device" when the menu opens
- Check to see if the files have been downloaded to the player. If they have, select the one you want and press "Play
How to Troubleshoot an MP4 Digital Player:
- To load an MP4 file onto the player, you must have a way to connect the player either wirelessly or with a wire to the computer where the file resides. After the two are connected, right-click on the file and select "Copy." Then right-click on the folder for the MP4 player and select "Paste." You also may drag the files into the player icon. Use the "Sync" application in a program such as iTunes or Windows Media Player to move the file to the MP4 player
- If the audio or video quality is less than stellar, the problem might not be the player. Check the MP4 file by playing it on the computer. If the quality is still poor, the file may be corrupted or may have downloaded incorrectly. If you're using headphones, try listening without headphones to see if the audio improves, to see if the headphones are the problem
- If the computer does not recognize the MP4 player, check to see if there are any updates to the computer. If you are running Windows XP, check the Microsoft website to update to XP Service Pack 2
- If the battery is not lasting long enough, adjust the settings on the MP4 player to increase battery life. Set the screen to turn off when not in use, try to fast forward and reverse less frequently, and use lower-powered headphones
- If there are problems downloading files, make sure the computer and player are connected properly on both ends. Also, check the memory on the player to make sure it isn't full
1 x MP4
1 x USB Date Line
1 x Pair of Headphones
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 39.01||USD$ 37.88||USD$ 36.76||USD$ 35.27|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.