Customers Also Bought
- This music media player is durable and reliable enough
- The 2G music media player is spacious enough for you to store important documents
- This Mp3 media player could work for a long time
- This digital media player supports the music in MP1, MP2, MP3, to WMA, MAV and ASF formats
- This Mp3 media player will become must-have accessories for music-lovers
- You could conveniently control your music with this stylish Mp3 media player
- Memory Capacity: 2G
- Audio Format: MP1/MP2/MP3/WMA/MAV/ASF
- Size: 5.0 x 3.5 x 1.0cm/2.0 x 1.4 x 0.4in(L x W x H)
- Sleek, lightweight digital media player allows you enjoying music wherever you go
- The music media player lead a fashionable and comfortable lifestyle
- Versatile best media player is quite simple, inexpensive, and easy to use
- This digital media player could also be used as telephone directory
- This best media player has 7 playing modes such as single, order, circulation, and random mode and others
How to Convert WAV Files to MP3 on Windows Media Player:
- Launch WMP and navigate to the main "Library" screen. Choose "Burn List" from the "List" panel to begin editing your burn list
- Drag and drop your WAV files from your library directly into the "Burn List" panel
- Insert a blank CD into your computer and click "Start Burn." Wait for WMP to finish burning the CD
- Select "Options" from the "Tools" menu and click on the "Rip" tab. Select "MP3" from the drop-down menu of rip setting formats and click "OK"
- Click the "Rip" tab and import your newly created CD back into WMP. The files will automatically convert to MP3 when they are copied into the WMP library
How to Record MP3 Format in Windows Media Player:
- Open Windows Media Player in the "Start" menu of Windows.
- Click on the "Burn" tab in WMP. A drop-down menu appears Select "Data Disc" to burn your MP3s to disc in a way that will keep them in MP3 format
- Click and drag MP3 files over to the "Burn Playlist" in the "Burn" tab. Insert a blank CD-R and click "Start Burn" to begin recording your CD in Windows Media Player
- 1 x MP3
- 1 x USB Data Line
- 1 x Pair of Headphones
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.48||USD$ 17.10||USD$ 16.71||USD$ 16.19|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.