Customers Also Bought
General Brand Kingmax Spec Type SDHC Card Brand Kingmax Price US $20 to US $39.99 Capacity 16G Condition New Type Memory Card Features Features It is a 16GB memory card
SDHC 16G CLASS6 Memory Card, with automatic feature that automatically detect and correct errors
Support digital encryption technology a copy protection mechanism
Support multimedia data content protection technology
SDHC Class6 Memory Card support firmware programmable function to update the firmware and fix compatibility issues
Support power-off commands and sleep mode
This SDHC memory card is small and lightweight accessory
This SD Flash Memory Card can be used as an MicroSD card with an adapter
Our micro SD Flash Memory Card can save video, picture, game, music and other data
This SDHC memory card is convenient and durable
It is suit for cell phone, digital camera, DV, PDA, MP3 Player and most of digital products
You can store your picture, videos and important documents on this 16GB SD Card
Packaging Package Included 1 x Memory Card
- It is a 16GB memory card
- SDHC 16G CLASS6 Memory Card, with automatic feature that automatically detect and correct errors
- Support digital encryption technology a copy protection mechanism
- Support multimedia data content protection technology
- SDHC Class6 Memory Card support firmware programmable function to update the firmware and fix compatibility issues
- Support power-off commands and sleep mode
- This SDHC memory card is small and lightweight accessory
- This SD Flash Memory Card can be used as an MicroSD card with an adapter
- Our micro SD Flash Memory Card can save video, picture, game, music and other data
- This SDHC memory card is convenient and durable
- It is suit for cell phone, digital camera, DV, PDA, MP3 Player and most of digital products
- You can store your picture, videos and important documents on this 16GB SD Card
- Built-in security features enable users to download, store and play secure content
- This SD Flash Memory Card features faster performance, greater storage capacities
- This SD Flash Memory Card is convenient to carry and useful for your digital products
- A SDHC memory card with an adapter will make this card suitable for most of digital devices
- Our digital memory card is durable for you to use a long time
What is a Secure Digital(SD) Memory Card?
- Secure Digital (SD) is a non-volatile memory card format developed by Panasonic, SanDisk, and Toshiba for use in portable devices. It is widely used in digital cameras, digital camcorders, handheld computers, netbook computers, PDAs, media players, mobile phones, GPS receivers, and video game consoles. Standard SD cards have an official maximum capacity of 2 GB, though technically they can store up to 4 GB. SDHC (High-capacity) cards have a maximum capacity of 32 GB. SDXC (eXtended Capacity) allows for up to 2 TB cards
- The format has proven very popular. Changes to the interface of the established format have made some older devices designed for standard SD cards (up to 4 GB) unable to handle newer formats such as SDHC ( more than 4 GB). All SD cards have the same physical shape, which causes confusion for many consumers
Design and Implementation:
SD cards are based on the older MultiMediaCard (MMC) format, but have a number of differences:
- The SD card is asymmetrically shaped in order not to be inserted upside down, while an MMC would go in most of the way but not make contact if inverted
- SD cards are broader than MMCs. SD cards generally mete 32×24×2.1 mm3, but as with MMCs can be as slim as 1.4mm if they lack a write-protect switch; such cards, called Thin SD, are described in the SD specification, but they are non-existent or rare in the market as most devices requiring a slimmer card use the smaller versions of SD: miniSD or microSD
- The card's electrical contacts are recessed beneath the surface of the card, protecting them from contact with a user's fingers
- SD cards typically have transfer rates in the range of 80-160 Mb/s, but this is subject to grow, due to recent improvements to the MMC standard
- Devices with SD slots can use the slimmer MMCs, but standard SD cards will not fit into the slimmer MMC slots. miniSD cards can be used directly in SD slots with a simple passive adapter, since the cards differ in size and shape but not electrical interface. With an active electronic adapter, SD cards can be used in CompactFlash or PC card slots. Some SD cards include a USB connector for compatibility with desktop and laptop computers, and card readers allow SD cards to be accessed via connectivity ports such as USB, FireWire, and the parallel printer port. SD cards can also be accessed via a floppy disk drive with a FlashPath adapter
- An SD card, mini SD card, and micro SD card from top to bottom
Compared to Other Flash Memory Formats:
- Overall, SD is less open than CompactFlash or USB flash memory drives; these are open standards which can be implemented free of payment for licensing, royalties, or documentation. (CompactFlash and USB flash drives may, however, require licensing fees for the use of associated logos and trademarks.)
- However, SD is much more open than Memory Stick, for which no public documentation nor any documented legacy implementation is available. All SD cards (other than microSD) can, at least, be accessed freely using the well-documented SPI/MMC mode
- xD cards are simply 18-pin NAND flash chips in a special package and support the standard command set for raw NAND flash access. Although the raw hardware interface to xD cards is well understood, the layout of its memory contents-necessary for interoperability with xD card readers and digital cameras-is totally undocumented. The consortium that licenses xD cards has not released any technical information to the public
About SD Card:
- SD Basics - SD stands for "Secure Digital," which means that the storage device supports Digital Rights Management to prevent unauthorized access to the data
- MicroSD Card Properties - A microSD card has about 25 percent of the physical size of a standard SD card. Its total area is about the same as a dime
- The SD Card Association - The SD Card Association is a trade association that decides on the technical and marketing aspects of SD cards. It decided that TransFlash cards would be renamed "microSD" cards
- MiniSD - There is another similar-sounding format called "miniSD." These cards are too large to fit in microSD slots, but microSD cards can fit in a miniSD slot with an adapter
- MicroSDHC Variant - The "HC" stands for "High Capacity." An SDHC card is not fully compatible with an SD slot, but there are workarounds for reading data on the card
- 1 x Memory Card
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||NZ$ 28.04||NZ$ 28.04||NZ$ 28.04||NZ$ 28.04||NZ$ 28.04|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.