Customers Also Bought
- It is a 16GB memory card
- SDHC 16G CLASS6 Memory Card, with automatic feature that automatically detect and correct errors
- Support digital encryption technology a copy protection mechanism
- Support multimedia data content protection technology
- SDHC Class6 Memory Card support firmware programmable function to update the firmware and fix compatibility issues
- Support power-off commands and sleep mode
- This SDHC memory card is small and lightweight accessory
- This SD Flash Memory Card can be used as an MicroSD card with an adapter
- Our micro SD Flash Memory Card can save video, picture, game, music and other data
- This SDHC memory card is convenient and durable
- It is suit for cell phone, digital camera, DV, PDA, MP3 Player and most of digital products
- You can store your picture, videos and important documents on this 16GB SD Card
- Built-in security features enable users to download, store and play secure content
- This SD Flash Memory Card features faster performance, greater storage capacities
- This SD Flash Memory Card is convenient to carry and useful for your digital products
- A SDHC memory card with an adapter will make this card suitable for most of digital devices
- Our digital memory card is durable for you to use a long time
What is a Secure Digital(SD) Memory Card?
- Secure Digital (SD) is a non-volatile memory card format developed by Panasonic, SanDisk, and Toshiba for use in portable devices. It is widely used in digital cameras, digital camcorders, handheld computers, netbook computers, PDAs, media players, mobile phones, GPS receivers, and video game consoles. Standard SD cards have an official maximum capacity of 2 GB, though technically they can store up to 4 GB. SDHC (High-capacity) cards have a maximum capacity of 32 GB. SDXC (eXtended Capacity) allows for up to 2 TB cards
- The format has proven very popular. Changes to the interface of the established format have made some older devices designed for standard SD cards (up to 4 GB) unable to handle newer formats such as SDHC ( more than 4 GB). All SD cards have the same physical shape, which causes confusion for many consumers
Design and Implementation:
SD cards are based on the older MultiMediaCard (MMC) format, but have a number of differences:
- The SD card is asymmetrically shaped in order not to be inserted upside down, while an MMC would go in most of the way but not make contact if inverted
- SD cards are broader than MMCs. SD cards generally mete 32×24×2.1 mm3, but as with MMCs can be as slim as 1.4mm if they lack a write-protect switch; such cards, called Thin SD, are described in the SD specification, but they are non-existent or rare in the market as most devices requiring a slimmer card use the smaller versions of SD: miniSD or microSD
- The card's electrical contacts are recessed beneath the surface of the card, protecting them from contact with a user's fingers
- SD cards typically have transfer rates in the range of 80-160 Mb/s, but this is subject to grow, due to recent improvements to the MMC standard
- Devices with SD slots can use the slimmer MMCs, but standard SD cards will not fit into the slimmer MMC slots. miniSD cards can be used directly in SD slots with a simple passive adapter, since the cards differ in size and shape but not electrical interface. With an active electronic adapter, SD cards can be used in CompactFlash or PC card slots. Some SD cards include a USB connector for compatibility with desktop and laptop computers, and card readers allow SD cards to be accessed via connectivity ports such as USB, FireWire, and the parallel printer port. SD cards can also be accessed via a floppy disk drive with a FlashPath adapter
- An SD card, mini SD card, and micro SD card from top to bottom
Compared to Other Flash Memory Formats:
- Overall, SD is less open than CompactFlash or USB flash memory drives; these are open standards which can be implemented free of payment for licensing, royalties, or documentation. (CompactFlash and USB flash drives may, however, require licensing fees for the use of associated logos and trademarks.)
- However, SD is much more open than Memory Stick, for which no public documentation nor any documented legacy implementation is available. All SD cards (other than microSD) can, at least, be accessed freely using the well-documented SPI/MMC mode
- xD cards are simply 18-pin NAND flash chips in a special package and support the standard command set for raw NAND flash access. Although the raw hardware interface to xD cards is well understood, the layout of its memory contents-necessary for interoperability with xD card readers and digital cameras-is totally undocumented. The consortium that licenses xD cards has not released any technical information to the public
About SD Card:
- SD Basics - SD stands for "Secure Digital," which means that the storage device supports Digital Rights Management to prevent unauthorized access to the data
- MicroSD Card Properties - A microSD card has about 25 percent of the physical size of a standard SD card. Its total area is about the same as a dime
- The SD Card Association - The SD Card Association is a trade association that decides on the technical and marketing aspects of SD cards. It decided that TransFlash cards would be renamed "microSD" cards
- MiniSD - There is another similar-sounding format called "miniSD." These cards are too large to fit in microSD slots, but microSD cards can fit in a miniSD slot with an adapter
- MicroSDHC Variant - The "HC" stands for "High Capacity." An SDHC card is not fully compatible with an SD slot, but there are workarounds for reading data on the card
- 1 x Memory Card
General Brand Kingmax Spec Type SDHC Card Brand Kingmax Price US $20 to US $39.99 Capacity 16G Condition New Type Memory Card Features Features It is a 16GB memory card
SDHC 16G CLASS6 Memory Card, with automatic feature that automatically detect and correct errors
Support digital encryption technology a copy protection mechanism
Support multimedia data content protection technology
SDHC Class6 Memory Card support firmware programmable function to update the firmware and fix compatibility issues
Support power-off commands and sleep mode
This SDHC memory card is small and lightweight accessory
This SD Flash Memory Card can be used as an MicroSD card with an adapter
Our micro SD Flash Memory Card can save video, picture, game, music and other data
This SDHC memory card is convenient and durable
It is suit for cell phone, digital camera, DV, PDA, MP3 Player and most of digital products
You can store your picture, videos and important documents on this 16GB SD Card
Packaging Package Included 1 x Memory Card
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||NZ$ 27.79||NZ$ 27.79||NZ$ 27.79||NZ$ 27.79||NZ$ 27.79|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.