Customers Also Bought
- Capacity: 16GB
- Working Voltage: DC 2.7V-3.6V
- Speed Class: Class 10
- Color: Blue
- Size: 2.4 x 3.2 x 0.2cm/0.9 x 1.3 x 0.1in(L x W x T)
- The card apply to digital camera, cell phone, GPS, MP3 and PDA
- According with USB2.0 high speed transmission interface, the camera memory card supports hot swap plug and play function
- The camera memory card adopts advanced COB module integration packaging technology, waterproof, dustproof and shockproof
- This memory card is small and lightweight, which is easy to take and install
- It can easily transfer files between your digital devices and computer
- The 16G SDHC has high storage capacity (16GB) for storing essential digital content such as high quality photos, videos, music and more
- This is a high capacity of 16GB microSD card which is compatible with SDHC devices
- The 16 GB SDHC can easily transfer files between your digital devices and computer
- The camera memory card apply to digital camera, cell phone, GPS, MP3 and PDA
- The camera memory card makes the shooting and storing speed faster
- With high read speed and write speed, the class 10 SDHC can meet all your needs
How to Format a Memory Card:
You've been having problems with your memory card. You need to clear out its contents to make it work fine again. Or you simply need to erase all of its data. Here's how you do it
- Insert your memory card into your computer's reader if you have one
- Open up 'My Computer'. You should see it under the list of available drives
- Check its contents first to make sure that you have the right drive
- In 'My Computer', right-click on the drive and choose 'Format'
- Leave all the options as they are and click on 'Start'. This is a non-reversible process so make sure this is what you truly wanted to do in the first place
- Once the process is completed, take the memory card out and insert it into your Digital Camera or any other device. Try to browse to it to make sure it works fine now
How to Use Memory Card Files With Epsxe:
ePSXe is a Sony PlayStation One or PS1 emulator. You download ePSXe from its official website or from an emulator website to play your backup PS1 games. If you are playing a game and you have to stop gameplay, you can use a memory card to save the information. For instance, if you are on level 15 of a game, you can use your memory card to continue playing on level 15 since the data is saved on the memory card
- Run ePSXe. Double-click the "ePSXe" icon on the desktop
- Click "Config" and then click "Memory Cards."
- Click "Select" to load the memory card file
- Select the memory card file from the location on your hard drive and then click "'Open."
- Click "OK" to use memory card files with ePSXe
- Click "Run" and then click "Load State." Select "Slot 1" and then run the emulator
- Click "File" and then click "Run ISO" to use memory card files with ePSXe. Your last save will be loaded
- 1 x Memory Card
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||JPY￥ 2549||JPY￥ 2509||JPY￥ 2468||JPY￥ 2414|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?