Customers Also Bought
- Polyester peach skin fabric is very soft and comfortable for wearing
- The mens swimwear shorts are very stylish as result of its big flowers pattern
- Loose style is very comfortable and cozy
- The mens swimwear shorts are created with an elastic waistband and a button for comfort and adjustably
- The stretchy microshort features a sweet side tie on the comfy wide waistband
- You can enjoy your sports or beach life with the mens swimwear shorts
- Material: Polyester
- Color: Red & White
- Big flowers pattern make the mens swimwear shorts very stylish
- The mens swimwear shorts are created with an elastic waistband
- Look at the fabric and pattern detail of this mens board shorts
- Check out the lable of this mens swimwear shorts
- The mens sports shorts are made from polyester which is very soft
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
Mens Swimsuit Styles
- Whether it's for a dip in the pool, an afternoon spent at the beach, or just going down to the local swimming hole, a swimsuit is a requirement for the summer. While men's swimsuits are traditionally seen as less controversial than women's, that wasn't always the case! Thankfully, finding the right swimsuit is merely a question of following your personal taste and preference
- While our earliest ancestors might have gone swimming in the nude, American society has required a bit more fabric on public beaches! Men's swimsuits at the end of the 19th century were bulky things, with some suits weighing up to nine pounds! Men were required to wear shirts, and men's swimsuits usually included an attached tank top. Times change, however, and by the 1940s, some beaches were allowing men to appear in public without tops. From there, it was a relatively quick step to the swimsuits men wear today, incorporating comfort and modern technology into their design
Trunks and Shorts
- Swim trunks and board shorts are the more conservative of men's swimsuit styles. They range in length from mid-thigh to mid-calf length. They may come with or without attached briefs, and are made from a variety of fabrics. Quick-drying synthetics are the best options, as other materials take longer to dry and can be heavy when wet. Trunk-style swimsuits are offered in a wide assortment of patterns and designs, making them good choices for guys who want to show off their sense of fashion
- From the high-cut leg design of racing suits to the lower, Brazilian-cut "sunga" style, men's swim briefs can range from very, very brief to more moderately cut styles. Briefs are usually made of a stretchy synthetic material, like nylon or spandex. Because they fit close to the body and offer less resistance to the water, they are natural choices for competitive swimmers. Some public beaches and pools, however, may have restrictions on these styles, particularly if the cut is very revealing. If in doubt, ask before baring your briefs, to avoid embarrassment
Board Shorts Vs Swim Trunks
- Swim trunks used to be the standard for beachwear; then surf-related attire hit the scene. Board shorts and swim trunks are both designed with water in mind, but they have different construction, especially around the waist. Either might be the best choice for you, depending on your preferences
- Board shorts are the newer subset of men's swimwear that came about in response to the rise in surf culture and all of the related types of clothing. Their name reflects their practical use for surfing, even referencing the surf board. They're made from polyester or nylon, and are therefore very quick to dry and don't get too baggy from holding excess water. They're usually longer than swim trunks and hit just at the knee, a little above or a little below. They're durable despite being lightweight. Board shorts usually have a lace-up fly in addition to a Velcro fly under that. In many cases, they have at least one side pocket
Why Wear Board Shorts
- Board shorts have a sportier look and feel, and are considered to be more youthful. Most designers and clothing companies create board shorts as opposed to swim trunks, so the designs and patterns are more stylistically relevant. Board shorts are worn for many water sports, as well as beach volleyball
- The tried-and-true swim trunk is still there, even if the popularity of board shorts seems to have eclipsed it. Swim trunks have been around since the 1930s, when they first began to show up on their own and with out a top portion of a men's bathing suit. They're more likely to be shorter than board shorts, looser and made from nylon, cotton, or polyester. Depending on the type and cut of the short, they may be clingier than a board short, as well as more absorbent of water. Most significantly, board shorts usually sport an elastic waistband and may or may not have a lace-up fly
Why Wear Swim Trunks
- Because of the elastic band and the targeted demographic of adult, middle-aged and older men, swim trunks might be more comfortable and practical for your unique needs. You also may not be a fan of the length of board shorts, or where they sit on the hip (a bit lower because the hips hold them up; there is no elastic)
- There is no right or wrong when it comes to swim trunks and board shorts. It's really up to your preference. Maybe you might like the pattern you find on a particular pair of board shorts. Perhaps you'll prefer the comfort of a classic pair of swim trunks
- 1 x Pair of Mens Shorts
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.91||USD$ 8.81||USD$ 8.71||USD$ 8.57|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.