Customers Also Bought
- Thanks to the fashionable colors and special styles, the warm jackets can be worn either outside or inside
- cold-proof and ventilate design of the warm jackets can make you feel warm and very comfortable
- Fine and soft polar fleece materials of these long sleeve jackets can annotate your quality of life
- You can wear the fleece jackets for men in these outdoor sports, such as mountain-climbing, skiing, exploration, pedestrianism, and escalade
- Adjustable buttons and elastic rope make the base of the jacket more suitable for you
- The comfortable style of the warm jackets makes you feel relaxed
- These fleece jackets for men can match with most of your clothes
- With the cool collar design, men jacket is the most fashionable to choose
- Coating Material: Suede
- The polar fleece jackets for men is ideal for showing off your personal wearing style and quality of life
- With the fashionable colors and special styles, the warm jackets can be worn either outside or inside, totally depending on you
- Adjustable buttons and elastic rope make the base of the jacket more suitable for you to wear, keeping coldness and wind out
- Fine materials and good manufacture make the jackets soft and comfortable to wear and worthy to own
- With simple and elegant tailor, it will make you stand out at any occasion
- Grass Green makes people look healthy and energetic, and we have other colors for your choice
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- Size may be smaller than usual standard, you can choose a larger size
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Wash Fleece
Fleece can be made of several different materials though a common ingredient is polyester. Proper care will keep fleece smooth and soft; improper care will cause the polyester fibers to break down and lead to piling or bumpy fleece.
- Check for the manufacturer's care label on your fleece. Follow instructions if available
- Turn your fleece item inside-out to prevent piling
- Machine wash the fleece in cold water on a gentle cycle with like colors. Use mild laundry detergent to keep the nape smooth
- Machine-dry your fleece at a low temperature, or hang it up to air-dry
- Remember that fleece should never be ironed, steamed, pressed or dry cleaned. These things may cause melting. Also, avoid using bleach or fabric softener unless specified otherwise on the manufacturer's care label
- Wash high-quality fleece such as Polartec or Polarfleece in the same manner as above
How to Wash a Suede Jacket
Suede is soft, warm and gorgeous. It is the perfect material for a light autumn jacket or a heavy winter coat. Unfortunately, this versatile material cannot be thrown in the washing machine, and tough stains must be dry cleaned. Before giving up your favorite suede jacket because you don't want to have it dry cleaned, try these tips first.
- Before wearing your suede jacket, treat it with a suede protector spray. These are widely available. It will help protect your jacket from grease and water stains
- Water will ruin a suede jacket; that's why you cannot throw it in the washer. However, you can try to remove light scuffs or dirt marks with a damp washcloth. Brush the material lightly, and be sure not to get it too wet
- For tougher stains, try rubbing the jacket with a rubber pencil eraser. This can remove some stains, and if it doesn't, you haven't added any harsh chemicals that will interfere with the dry cleaning process
- Some people have had luck cleaning their suede with leather cleaners. Test it on a small, hard-to-spot area first to be sure it doesn't stain the suede. Remember that adding chemicals to your suede can interfere with dry cleaning chemicals
- If the stain is muddy or crusty, try brushing it out with a suede brush or bristle brush. This may be enough to make the stain disappear
- One last ditch effort to remove stains from suede: vinegar. Dab a bit on a soft cloth and rub it on the stain. Be careful not to get the suede too wet, and don't use very much, or your suede jacket will smell like a pickle
- If the stain refuses to come out, dry cleaning is your best option. You should have your suede jacket dry cleaned once every two years anyway, to keep it clean and remove the smells so you can wear it for years to come
How to Clean a Light Colored Suede Jacket
Authentic suede is made from the flesh side of animal skin. Although suede is a resilient fabric, care must be taken when cleaning it. Light colored suede jackets are no exception. Cleaning a suede jacket that is light in color is no different than cleaning any other type of suede. Suede jackets should only be spot cleaned at home. If you want the whole jacket cleaned, it must be taken to a professional dry cleaner. If properly cleaned, a suede jacket will maintain its original beauty and last for many years.
- Work up the nap in the jacket. Rub a dry towel or toothbrush over the jacket to get the nap fuzzy. This will allow you to see any spots on the jacket that need to be cleaned and will also make it easier to remove stains
- Blot up any fresh stains on the suede jacket as soon as possible. Use a paper towel to gently dab the substance from the jacket. Avoid rubbing or the stain may spread. Allow the stained area to completely dry
- Rub a clean, white pencil eraser over dry stains on the jacket. Rub gently so as not to damage the fabric. Rework the nap on the jacket after using the eraser
- Remove stubborn stains with white vinegar. Place a small amount on a clean rag and gently rub the stained area. Allow the vinegar to dry, rework the nap and use the pencil eraser, if necessary
- Use a double-sided suede cleaning brush and suede cleaner to clean the entire suede jacket. Spray a light coating of the suede cleaner onto the jacket
- Use the rubber side of the brush first to carefully scrub off any dirt and dust from the jacket. Only brush in one direction so not to rub more dirt into the jacket. Use the bristled side to restore the suede's nap. Brush vigorously, moving in all directions
How to Clean & Store a Suede Coat
If you have purchased a suede coat, you might wonder how to protect this popular fabric and maintain the brushed leather fabric. Proper suede cleaning and storage techniques will keep the fabric from drying out or fading. If your suede coat needs cleaning and storage during the spring and summer, you'll need a precise cleaning method to protect the napped leather and resist fading, odors or mildew during storage.
- Clean your suede coat thoroughly before storing it. Remove all stains from your suede coat. Brush the surface of the coat with a suede brush with small short bristles. Rub the brush gently against the grain of the fabric to clean surface dirt off the garment
- Dab a white cloth diaper with vinegar to surface stains from tea or coffee. Brush the suede coat with a suede brush to remove the soiled areas and vinegar residue completely. To lift flattened suede nap, apply steam from a tea kettle filled with boiling water
- Hang your suede coats far away from light bulbs in your closet or closet vents where air from a heating unit may escape. When exposed to high temperatures and heat, the leather will expand
- Cover your suede coat with breathable or cotton fabrics. Cut an old queen or twin sheet in a half. Tie the old sheet around the suede coat to store it. For a cloth sheet alternative, wrap your suede coat in a garment bag made with netting or one constructed from cloth
- Hang the suede coat on padded wooden hangers. A plastic or wire hanger is not sturdy enough to hold the weight of a medium or large-sized women's suede coat during storage
- Place your coat in a dry, dark well-ventilated storage area in your home that remains at a constant temperature
- 1 x Men Jacket
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 25.13||USD$ 24.17||USD$ 23.20||USD$ 21.92|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.