Customers Also Bought
- The high quality material Straight Leg Men Jeans make you fashionable and cool
- You can wear the Straight Leg Men Jeans in different kinds of occasions
- The Straight Leg Men Jeans help you show your personality
- Conveniently, its range spans work, leisure and other activities
- This Fashion Men Jeans will be your top choice to show your fashion style
- Material: Cotton
- Color: Dark Blue
- This fashion men jeans is ideal for the leisure or any time you need
- This fashion men jeans is very light weight and exceptionally comfortable
- This stylish design makes the fashion men jeans featured and special
How to Size Mens Jeans:
Finding a good pair of jeans that fits just right can be a challenge. Have your jeans custom tailored for your body measurements if you want a perfect fit. Standard men's jeans are made using only the waist and length measurements. However, custom-tailored jeans use several additional measurements in order to adequately size the jeans to your own unique proportions. Many jean-supply companies as well as first-rate department stores and men's clothing stores offer jean tailoring as a service
- A. Measure Your Waist: Place the measuring tape an inch over your belly button. While measuring, stand up straight and do not hold your stomach in. Add another inch to the measurement to find your waist size. Most stores carry waist sizes that range form 30 to 42 inches
- B. Measure Your Hips: Place the measuring tape directly across the hip bone area. Usually a man's hip area is almost the same measurement as his waist. But sometimes the waist area is bigger then the hips. If the waist is much bigger than the hip, the fit may be baggy around the crotch area and legs. Buy pants that fit the largest part of you and get them professionally altered to fit your body
- C. Measure Your Crotch: Measure the crotch length by starting at the front center waistline and extending your tape measure in between the legs and up to the back center waistline. The crotch depth is measured by sitting on a chair and measuring from the side waist to the chair seat
- D. Measure Your Thigh: measure around fullest part of upper leg while standing
- E. Measure Your Inseam: Place the measuring tape at your natural crotch to get your inseam measurement. Let the tape fall until it reaches the top of your shoe. Pants should cover the top of the shoe, but they should never touch the floor. They should stop right over the back heel area of your shoe. Wear the shoes that you will most often wear with the pair of pants you are fitting. Shoes make a difference in the inseam measurement
- F. Measure Pants for Hemming: When measuring pants for hemming, consider the width of the pant leg, as skinner pants can be hemmed shorter and wide-legged pants look better longer. Measure pants for hemming, make sure each side is equal
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
- Size may be smaller than usual standard, you can choose a larger size
How to Wash Jeans:
Extend the life of your jeans, keep them from fading, and keep them from shrinking when you follow these easy how to steps. Washing your jeans this way will take a little longer than simply tossing them in the washer and dryer, but the long-lasting benefits will be your reward. Plus, if you're paying designer prices for your denim, you'll want to learn the proper way to wash jeans.
- Step One: Prepare your jeans for washing by emptying the pockets and turning the jeans inside out
- Step Two: Set your washing machine to a cold temperature and the gentle or hand wash cycle. Fill the machine with water and use the recommended amount of Woolies
- Step Three: Once the machine has pre-filled with water, add your jeans to the wash
- Step Four: Once the washing machine cycle has finished, promptly remove your jeans. Turn them right side out, and hang them by the waist with a two clip pant hanger
- Step Five: Hang your jeans out of direct sunlight and let them air dry. Drying time will vary by depending on the climate in which you live, the current air temperature and humidity. To be on the safe side, plan on letting your jeans dry for at least a day and a half
- 1 x Men Jeans
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||CA$ 15.09||CA$ 14.39||CA$ 13.69||CA$ 12.79|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Bought this item on11-27-2012
- Pros: Quality is very good. Price was low. I like color of dark blue.
- Cons: Buttonholes were missing, but it took 5 minutes to fix that problem. I used scissors to fix missing buttonholes.
- Other Thoughts: Im happy with the product.
Was this review helpful?
40 DinoPoint™ gained for this post